SELECT CONTENT

Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 35 of 45 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Admin Wed May 15, 2013 3:52 am

california90 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
california90 wrote:Kasey.. stop.. I'm trying to root for you here but I can't if you're hashtagging everything! Leave it to the inter-webz, dude. LOL

but he's such a web/digital nerd though..like you can tell from the social media/hashtagging stuff. i think him and sarah herron should get together to discuss their work cause i can see them getting along in that department.

How do you use hashtags in person? giggling I thought that was only used on the web/twitter/facebook, etc.

Thats what I thought too!! But apparently people say them in real life. Ahem, Kasey.

This will be amusing whenever I get the chance to watch.. giggling

Well it will be the first time I will be hearing that from someone. Kind of curious to see that! laugh out loud
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by california90 Wed May 15, 2013 3:56 am

Ohhh Kasey.. well, it would be the first time I'll hear it too. And pretty sure it'll get people talking. He'll probably make his own hashtag on twitter, I bet! Everyone is gonna think he's all weird. Hahah, well, I like the weirdos soo.. doesn't surprise me. giggling

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Wed May 15, 2013 9:48 pm

Someone has tweeted to Kasey that he overuses #
sum. ‏@summerx0 18h @kaseystewart Apparently you overuse hashtags in conversations.. smh. #cantbeafan ;)

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed May 15, 2013 9:54 pm

DKWillis wrote:Someone has tweeted to Kasey that he overuses #
sum. ‏@summerx0 18h @kaseystewart Apparently you overuse hashtags in conversations.. smh. #cantbeafan ;)

Umm, thats me. HAHAHA.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 15, 2013 9:56 pm

california90 wrote:
DKWillis wrote:Someone has tweeted to Kasey that he overuses #

Umm, thats me. HAHAHA.

rotfl Too funny!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Wed May 15, 2013 10:06 pm

Yes it is toooo toooo funny handwave didnt know but now l do

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri May 17, 2013 10:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Also, looks like Kasey is gonna give hashtag lessons to his fellow castmates, cause a few of them are newbies lol.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat May 18, 2013 11:41 pm

california90 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Also, looks like Kasey is gonna give hashtag lessons to his fellow castmates, cause a few of them are newbies laugh out loud.

:laughingoutlou rofl
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat May 18, 2013 11:54 pm

Allow me to point out the newbies to twitter.. it's quite hilarious.

Kasey's tweet to Mike G.
If you ask what a hashtag is again im stealing your insulin. #missyou RT @MichaelGarofola: #twitterrookie #whatisahashtag

Will Reese needs some help..
Will Reese ‏@PsshWillReese 17 Apr
@Chi_City_Girl hope you didn't need that pad @whatamidoing?#thiswholetwitterthingisweird#amidoingthisright?

I tweeted him this:
@PsshWillReese ask @kaseystewart for your #hashtag needs. He clearly knows what he's doing. P.S. can there be #bachelorettehashtag trend?

Cut to Will's response.. laugh out loud hehehe
@PsshWillReese 6h
@summerx0 @kaseystewart Ummmm... @stillearninghowtodothis @ilikefacebookbetter

Looks like Brad is also new to twitter! At least he's using the pound symbol correctly.
Brad McKinzie ‏@BradMcKinzie 13 May
@djbedz Very first! I really just wanted to be able to hashtag #hashtag #hashtag #hashtag

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat May 18, 2013 11:59 pm

rotfl That's cute! I agree with Will, I don't like twitter. I got off that thing as soon as possible. I kept having tweets I never made sent out. no Plus, someone could pretend to be you way too easily.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon May 20, 2013 2:29 am

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon May 20, 2013 6:06 pm

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 45 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+37
Huchmom3
b
DKWillis
JBF
yhtran