SELECT CONTENT

Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 39 of 45 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by california90 Sun May 26, 2013 8:50 pm

DesFever wrote:
california90 wrote:Kasey is SO dorky and cheesy, it's so cute to me. He actually seems really genuine though.

Also, it's memorial day weekend and he's flying a kids kite :) It's official. He's my favorite contestant.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

kasey Go fly a kite! #memorialday #kidkite

Yup, he does seem really genuine! He's just being himself and he's nice too.

I hope he's pretty genuine throughout the show! Even if he gets into a confrontation with James, it sounded more like Kasey was just trying to do whats right. And if James was described as having a 'diarrhea of the mouth' by RS and the other guys, James probably deserved whatever he got. So we'll see what went down/how its edited to look like.

california90

Back to top Go down

Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by DesFever Sun May 26, 2013 9:01 pm

california90 wrote:
DesFever wrote:
california90 wrote:Kasey is SO dorky and cheesy, it's so cute to me. He actually seems really genuine though.

Also, it's memorial day weekend and he's flying a kids kite :) It's official. He's my favorite contestant.

Yup, he does seem really genuine! He's just being himself and he's nice too.

I hope he's pretty genuine throughout the show! Even if he gets into a confrontation with James, it sounded more like Kasey was just trying to do whats right. And if James was described as having a 'diarrhea of the mouth' by RS and the other guys, James probably deserved whatever he got. So we'll see what went down/how its edited to look like.

I don't think getting into a confrontation with another contestant makes someone any less genuine. I mean you're with these guys hanging out all the time, with nothing to talk about but each other being isolated from the outside world. Plus James seems like a violent guy with a potty mouth! I don't blame Kasey and the other guys for calling him out if he was saying inappropriate things.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun May 26, 2013 9:04 pm

Also, it's memorial day weekend and he's flying a kids kite Smiley It's official. He's my favorite contestant.

High clap Love it!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun May 26, 2013 9:38 pm

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 27, 2013 11:04 pm

Loved the #iwantarose

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 27, 2013 11:05 pm

Not feeling the hashtag talk! lol
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by b Mon May 27, 2013 11:14 pm

sanlee088 wrote:Not feeling the hashtag talk! laugh out loud

Me either san #gettingonmynerves and its only night 1!!. giggling

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 11:19 pm

Yeah not fan of the # talk, either but I really liked him.
I honestly felt like he was one of the VERY few guys who didn't sh** themselves when the knight showed up or when Zak jumped into the pool or when any other guy tried to impress Des....He was laughing and joking around;)
He has this overly-enthusiastic, boyish charm about himself that comes over very positively and sincere....

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 28, 2013 12:33 am

Desiree did say 'Positive' to describe Kasey!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue May 28, 2013 12:58 am

I can't help, but love Kasey. He is just so cute. Maybe, that is why he didn't annoy me tonight. :giggle:

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Huchmom3 Tue May 28, 2013 8:50 am

Was not a big fan of the # talk and hopefully he does not use them the whole season, otherwise he appears sweet and endearing.
Huchmom3
Huchmom3

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess81320 Tue May 28, 2013 11:31 am

Love_Me wrote:I can't help, but love Kasey. He is just so cute. Maybe, that is why he didn't annoy me tonight. :giggle:

Kasey has the same effect on me also. #heisacutie

Team Cupcake :27:

Team SeanCat [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"If something's meant to be, it will happen.. in the right time, with the right person and for the best reason."
Princess81320
Princess81320

Female Posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 45 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+37
Huchmom3
b
DKWillis
JBF
yhtran