SELECT CONTENT

Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 13 of 47 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 30 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 13 Empty Re: Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by SLA44 Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:18 pm

Brandy123 wrote:I read thats going to be on the 28th. Then we can see all the guys and how they look. I cant wait to see Brads. I am guessing he is gonna look FINE!!!

The 28th is when ABC is changing the bachelorette board over to the new format and I am hoping they will have the bios up but I don't know if it's too early yet or not. I can't remember when they put up the gals bios for Sean's season - if it was when they transitioned the boards or not. no idea

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 13 Empty Re: Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by MLRay Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:21 pm

Brandy123 wrote:
atem wrote:
MLRay wrote:When is the next RC? Anyone know?

I would look on the thread that talks about the schedule, etc.

i cant never rememember which thread post what info. I see so much info going on all over the place. lol
. Thanks. I will ck that site out.

Team Brad [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
MLRay
MLRay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:22 pm

SLA44 wrote:
Brandy123 wrote:I read thats going to be on the 28th. Then we can see all the guys and how they look. I cant wait to see Brads. I am guessing he is gonna look FINE!!!

The 28th is when ABC is changing the bachelorette board over to the new format and I am hoping they will have the bios up but I don't know if it's too early yet or not. I can't remember when they put up the gals bios for Sean's season - if it was when they transitioned the boards or not. no idea

I hope they do it on the 28th! I am sooooo excited about seeing all of the pictures!

Back to top Go down

Post by dflynn Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:35 pm

I'm not sure where I saw it but I thought someone said for Sean's season they put head shots up 5 days into filming. So we are beyond that and hopefully will see those on the 28th.

dflynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:40 pm

dflynn wrote:I'm not sure where I saw it but I thought someone said for Sean's season they put head shots up 5 days into filming. So we are beyond that and hopefully will see those on the 28th.
Behind?? Well dang, they better get busy and get caught up. WE WANT TO SEE PICS!!! haha

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:47 pm

The pictures were posted for Sean's season extraordinarily early. As I recall, they weren't posted for Emily's season until right before they started to air.... on the other hand, they have lots of downtime between the end of airing the b-ette and beginning to film The Bachelor where from Bachelor ATFR film/air to beginning to film the b-ette is almost immediate. It's probably why the website wasn't ready to go.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:59 pm

jcrbil wrote:The pictures were posted for Sean's season extraordinarily early. As I recall, they weren't posted for Emily's season until right before they started to air.... on the other hand, they have lots of downtime between the end of airing the b-ette and beginning to film The Bachelor where from Bachelor ATFR film/air to beginning to film the b-ette is almost immediate. It's probably why the website wasn't ready to go.

Yes they were and I think that had something to do with RS spoiling Sean's season so early but RS hasn't even identified all of the men yet so TPTB just may make us wait for awhile. I hope not but wouldn't put it past them.
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:02 pm

SLA44 wrote:
jcrbil wrote:The pictures were posted for Sean's season extraordinarily early. As I recall, they weren't posted for Emily's season until right before they started to air.... on the other hand, they have lots of downtime between the end of airing the b-ette and beginning to film The Bachelor where from Bachelor ATFR film/air to beginning to film the b-ette is almost immediate. It's probably why the website wasn't ready to go.

Yes they were and I think that had something to do with RS spoiling Sean's season so early but RS hasn't even identified all of the men yet so TPTB just may make us wait for awhile. I hope not but wouldn't put it past them.

RS needs to start spoling more!!! ha

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:09 pm

Brandy123 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

RS needs to start spoling more!!! ha

I couldn't agree with more! Right now he seems more interested in March Madness than he does in spoiling - he hasn't even mentioned the 1-on-1 date that has already been figured out on this board. rotfl
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:32 am

Where on ABC's site did they announce they would be updating the Bachelroette section on March 28th? Does anyone have a link to that message? Thanks.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:55 am

Love_Me wrote:Where on ABC's site did they announce they would be updating the Bachelroette section on March 28th? Does anyone have a link to that message? Thanks.

It's on the Bachelorette site under boards - here is the link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:00 am

SLA44 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Where on ABC's site did they announce they would be updating the Bachelroette section on March 28th? Does anyone have a link to that message? Thanks.

It's on the Bachelorette site under boards - here is the link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It sounds like the message board on that page will be changing to a new format and the old one will be taken down on March 28th.

The Message Board will be moving.

Hey Bachelorette Fans! We've been working on new message boards for you with lots of great new features: they're easier to use, feature real-time updates and allow you to easily share posts with your social networks. While we prepare the new message boards for The Bachelotte, the current message boards for The Bachelor will be your temporary home. This message board will be taken down on Thursday, March 28th. Don't be the last one to go over to The Bachelor message boards.Check the out the The Bachelor message board here.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 47 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 30 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

+32
Fall5021
Spoilerhaha
Baseball Mom
tigertiz
LexBlair