SELECT CONTENT

Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 35 of 47 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 35 Empty Re: Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by MLRay Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:14 pm

atem wrote:
MLRay wrote:
atem wrote:What happened with Brad?

Well, as we all know...Brad is bound by contract and doesnt talk about the show. I guess we will know more when the show airs. Hes still my favorite Bachelor cheerleader

I read what happened. Plus, it seemed like a date that Desiree would like to go on and seems to me that what happened at home affected her decision. :Frown:

Love Maddex and hope Brad finds a lady that can be there for him!

Ya, Brad would never fall for anyone who isnt accepting to his Child and his situation. And I have faith the right person will come along for both Brad and MJ. Still cant wait for the show to air so you can see how great Brad is and drama is NOT his style either!

Team Brad [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
MLRay
MLRay

Back to top Go down

Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 35 Empty Re: Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by atem Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:08 pm

I'm looking forward to getting to see Brad's date too!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MLRay Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:16 pm

atem wrote:I'm looking forward to getting to see Brad's date too!

I am excited to see him on TV period. I am still excited to see watch this season!!

MLRay
MLRay

Back to top Go down

Post by dflynn Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:44 pm

I will say that RS does not have the story quite right. This little blip in time is not characteristic of what goes on in Brads life. I can assure you that Brad's life is very smooth and peaceful. He and Maddex have a wonderful routine and it will be a blessing for any woman that enters into there life. If this is the reason Des sent him home then all I can say is it is her loss!! Would rather know that she did it because of him not being a match but that I guess we will never know.

dflynn

Back to top Go down

Post by JessLenox Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:48 pm

dflynn wrote:I will say that RS does not have the story quite right. This little blip in time is not characteristic of what goes on in Brads life. I can assure you that Brad's life is very smooth and peaceful. He and Maddex have a wonderful routine and it will be a blessing for any woman that enters into there life. If this is the reason Des sent him home then all I can say is it is her loss!! Would rather know that she did it because of him not being a match but that I guess we will never know.

I wanna be totally wrong, but I have the feeling Des is making terrible decisions...

JessLenox

Back to top Go down

Post by MLRay Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:51 pm

JessLenox wrote:
dflynn wrote:I will say that RS does not have the story quite right. This little blip in time is not characteristic of what goes on in Brads life. I can assure you that Brad's life is very smooth and peaceful. He and Maddex have a wonderful routine and it will be a blessing for any woman that enters into there life. If this is the reason Des sent him home then all I can say is it is her loss!! Would rather know that she did it because of him not being a match but that I guess we will never know.

I wanna be totally wrong, but I have the feeling Des is making terrible decisions...

Well, am I correct in saying that all the guys with children are all gone? Maybe Des wasnt so accepting of the guys with kids like everyone was speculating since there were so many cast for this season???

MLRay
MLRay

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:53 pm

Or maybe she just fell in love with one of the guys early on, like Ashley with JP. And I guess he happened to be one of the many guys who does not have a child.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by MLRay Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:53 pm

RS never seems to have the exact story or info. giggling

MLRay
MLRay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:57 pm

tigertiz wrote:Or maybe she just fell in love with one of the guys early on, like Ashley with JP. And I guess he happened to be one of the many guys who does not have a child.

Seriously, I have to check if you posted before I do as your posts are usually exactly what I want to type! clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:01 pm

Aw, sophie. bestbud!
Seriously - based on Fleiss tweeting that she has a hard choice, I'm convinced she has already fallen big time - for one particular guy. Just dont know who ,yet.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by MLRay Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:03 pm

sophienette wrote:
tigertiz wrote:Or maybe she just fell in love with one of the guys early on, like Ashley with JP. And I guess he happened to be one of the many guys who does not have a child.

Seriously, I have to check if you posted before I do as your posts are usually exactly what I want to type! clapping!

Maybe... I guess we will know when the guys are able to talk about it. :cutesmile!:

MLRay
MLRay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:05 pm

MLRay wrote:
JessLenox wrote:

Well, am I correct in saying that all the guys with children are all gone? Maybe Des wasnt so accepting of the guys with kids like everyone was speculating since there were so many cast for this season???

Do we even know that for certain, considering there are still some guys unaccounted for? Plus, Sean got rid of all the mothers very early on, and I'm pretty sure he would have been accepting of a single mother - he just happened to not click with one of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 47 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

+32
Fall5021
Spoilerhaha
Baseball Mom
tigertiz
LexBlair