SELECT CONTENT

Contestants Chart - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Contestants Chart - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Contestants Chart - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by atem Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:55 pm

jurystillout wrote:I was wondering about that myself. Also when did Drew has his first one on one date too. :Smiley:

Isn't it strange we don't know the 1 on 1 dates for Chris, Drew and Zak?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Contestants Chart - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Contestants Chart - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Admin Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:03 am

It's interesting because Brooks, Bryden, Kasey, Brad, and James had the early 1-1's, and all are gone except Brooks. So Drew, Zak, and Chris had their 1-1's in Germany and Spain. Unless of course we are wrong, and one of them did end up having their 1-1 earlier, and our schedule is just wrong. Always possible, I guess.

Okay, so updated the chart. Sorry guys!!!

Is the chart too small? Let me know!!!

Contestants Chart - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 10 28326009
Contestants Chart - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 10 90741033
Contestants Chart - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 10 45733942
Contestants Chart - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 10 27770706
Contestants Chart - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 10 46541067
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:12 am

Thanks San!!

It is possible that our schedule could be off - but I feel like we have enough info up to episode 4 as far as what kind of dates went on except for the group date in episode 2/week 2.

I somehow think the guys who had early dates (after Brooks) didn't have connection with Des, but Des couldn't just eliminate all of them so I think thats why they all went home when they did (before HTD).

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:32 am

Are we sure the Western Date was the same as the dodge ball one? That could put a Ashley/JP type date in there. JP didn't even get a full day! It was dark when he got there. Would that group date be epi 2? There's nothing on there, but the 2 one on one dates.

Also, with the scoop from RS, does that mean Brandon was cut after episode 3?

Don't forget, Mike was part of the Mr America group date, per RS.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:39 am

Guys that I have leaving Episode 3 are: Brandon, Brian (kicked off), and a some other guys that we either don't know yet or its either Will or Dan.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:04 am

california90 wrote:Guys that I have leaving Episode 3 are: Brandon, Brian (kicked off), and a some other guys that we either don't know yet or its either Will or Dan.

Yeah, sounds about right.

Hey, who was the #5 guy again? :giggle:

Here's hoping somebody spots them filming!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:07 am

Make a list of things I need to add to the chart. Smiley) Since I make the chart, I prob. miss things that ya'll don't. yes
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:08 am

atem wrote:
california90 wrote:Guys that I have leaving Episode 3 are: Brandon, Brian (kicked off), and a some other guys that we either don't know yet or its either Will or Dan.

#5? Like F5? Lawyer Mike?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:15 am

california90 wrote:
atem wrote:

Was he #5?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:17 am

atem wrote:
california90 wrote:
atem wrote:

Was he #5?

yes, he was the 5th guy. i think someone confirmed it.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:18 am

sanlee088 wrote:Make a list of things I need to add to the chart. Smiley) Since I make the chart, I prob. miss things that ya'll don't. yes

San if this helps you.. I made this a little while ago. It's not 100% accurate.

The * denotes that James and Gangster Mike could be switched. I just put that guess that James made it farther because he had a 1on1 date week 4 and it would be weird for him to get eliminated week 5. It could happen but that is my guess.

I also put that Gangster Mike made it farther than Zack K because of when Zack went on FB right after episode 4/Atlantic City. And I just assumed Juan Pa got eliminated in Spain because of his activity on Twitter

LA 1:
6 guys eliminated: diogo, larry, guy that des already knows,

LA 2: 19 guys
3 guys eliminated:

LA: brooks, chris, mike, zak w, drew, kasey, juan pa, bryden, zack k, ben, brad, james, brandon, brian, mike t (gangster guy), unknown
3 eliminated: brandon, brian, unknown

AC: brooks, chris, mike, zak w, drew, kasey, juan pa, bryden, zack k, ben, brad, james, gangster mike
2 eliminated: brad, zack k

GER: brooks, chris, mike, zak w, drew, kasey, juan pa, bryden, james, ben, gangster mike
3 eliminated: ben, bryden, gangster mike*

SPAIN: brooks, chris, mike, zak w, drew, kasey, juan pa, james
3 eliminated: kasey, juan pa, james*

PORTUGAL: brooks, chris, mike, zak w, drew
1 eliminated: mike

contestants left/unsure when they were eliminated: will (fresh prince), dan cox, 5 unknowns

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:44 am

Great job, California90! yes

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Contestants Chart - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+22
JBF
jurystillout
tigertiz
lcwilli3
gruder