SELECT CONTENT

Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by RealityEscape Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:45 pm

He seems to be off the radar for much of this forum but sure has the possibility of being in the top 4 or 6 to me. I wait to narrow it down more until we see some video.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by jcrbil Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:49 pm

I really hope Diogo goes far so the man he is will get fleshed out for the world to see. He seems multi-faceted- he has an incredible story which should be out there for the world to know. He really appears to be exceptional.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:41 pm

sanlee088 wrote:I was told from a source some great things about Diogo that they wanted me to share! Smiley
Pictures coming soon. ;)

Diogo Custodio, 28
Born/raised in Brazil. Was very-very poor, no shelter/starved. Biggest hard worker, biggest believer we've always met. In a very sad moment in his life, his father told him he could be the man he wanted to be if he had faith and dreams, and he is the man now! Got lots of int'l scholarships and opportunities, holds a Masters Degree gained in Europe (Kingston University, UK), attends Business Doctorate Degree school in San Diego. Background in Business/Mkt. Manages big resort in Lake Tahoe, where he current live. Became very successful, now provides a good life to his family, still in Brazil and created and support a non-profit organization that teaches teenagers a profession, in Brazil. It is the real prince charming, very romantic, has a tattoo saying "blessed', believes in fairy tales and love. All girls are CRAZY for him, not kidding! My friend says he comes out of a Disney movie. Plays soccer and fights jiujitsu. Involved in volunteering projects, including Brazil and Africa. Speaks 5 languages (Portuguese, English, Spanish, Italian, French). America WILL, without a doubt, fall in love for him, as he is the inspiration! He is a sweetheart, kind and very hot.

SERIOUSLY??? Is it possibly to have a "Bio-Crush"? A man who is a visionary, driven, intelligent, truly accomplished, speaks 5 languages, ...mysterious... has a "blessed" tattoo, despite such great challenges as a young boy... is beyond inspiring. HE TAKES CARE OF HIS FAMILY, back in Brazil??!! beatingheart This guy embraces life, and deserves great LOVE and happiness! whipped

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi27 Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:10 pm

He is worthy of his own show - The Diogo Show. I would watch it. :yes:
Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice-9 Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:13 pm

I hope he's still there, he's been my fave since I came on here a week ago or so. Just really seems like a genuinely nice guy. And really soulful eyes too :gotcha:

Plus based on the little bit we've heard about Des' childhood, it seems like they may be able to relate with eachother in a way she might not be able to with other guys.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ice-9
Ice-9

Female Posts : 457

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:25 pm

Ice-9 wrote:I hope he's still there, he's been my fave since I came on here a week ago or so. Just really seems like a genuinely nice guy. And really soulful eyes too :gotcha:

Plus based on the little bit we've heard about Des' childhood, it seems like they may be able to relate with eachother in a way she might not be able to with other guys.

question Diogo could make a great "Bachelor"!

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:38 pm

We better keep our hopes in check guys. group hug But, he is a awesome sounding guy and I'm glad he's on Desiree's season.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice-9 Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:06 am

Blieve-N-Lv wrote:
Ice-9 wrote:I hope he's still there, he's been my fave since I came on here a week ago or so. Just really seems like a genuinely nice guy. And really soulful eyes too :gotcha:

ITA. I would love to see that.

Ice-9
Ice-9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 am

atem wrote:We better keep our hopes in check guys. group hug But, he is a awesome sounding guy and I'm glad he's on Desiree's season.

Nah. ;) I think it would be great if he was a nice guy. I am hopeful for Desiree. The more interesting, nice guys for Desiree the better.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:13 am

Blieve-N-Lv wrote:
atem wrote:We better keep our hopes in check guys. group hug But, he is a awesome sounding guy and I'm glad he's on Desiree's season.

Nah. ;) I think it would be great if he was a nice guy. I am hopeful for Desiree. The more interesting, nice guys for Desiree the better.

I mean keeping our hopes up about how long he's on or being the next Bachelor!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice-9 Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:36 am

atem wrote:
Blieve-N-Lv wrote:

I mean keeping our hopes up about how long he's on or being the next Bachelor!

Of course we don't know, but there's no reason not to want guys we like more to stay on longer. When I saw the final four girls for Sean, I hoped he would pick Catherine. When I saw the final four guys for Ashley, I hoped she would pick JP, etc etc. It's just fun to have people you like, even before the season starts. I like finding out my first impression was right (and hopefully not wrong)!

Ice-9
Ice-9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:44 am

Ice-9 wrote:
Blieve-N-Lv wrote:

ITA. I would love to see that.

Last edited by Blieve-N-Lv on Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+26
BarbB222
momoftrips
Carolinagirl1864
julychild
SLA44