SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #2

Page 36 of 48 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #2

Post by jcrbil Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:42 pm

lovebachelorette2012 wrote:@SeanLowe09: The greatest Murgalo yet! My two grandparents who are in their late 80's... http://t.co/EP0ZPlczrr

Awesome!!

The Lowe family should never be accused of not having a sense of humor. That is absolutely too much. I hope whoever took the picture was able to help them up!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #2

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:45 am

Wow! Hilarious pic of grandparents. very sweet
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by in2deep Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:50 am

grace8136 wrote:
jcrbil wrote:
landrje wrote:interestingly, Catherine just posted on instagram a photo of her finishing off a toasted PB&J sandwich from Joan's on Third, which - in addition to offering a small breakfast/lunch cafe-type service - is a fairly high-end gourmet full-service catering and event planning company that specializes in events like wedding receptions ... sure, it may be completely meaningless and totally coincidental, but its a nice development to speculate about nonetheless

It is fun to speculate... but I think it's also in the neighborhood where they're living. On the other hand, maybe it's an idea for a midnight snack at the reception.

Would a PB&J be vegan?

Hmmmm. A friend of mine bakes bread and teaches breadmaking at Joan's on Third. Why am I never in the right place at the right time? Maybe it's time to visit my friend!

"Reality TV is to reality what love handles are to love." - J. McGinness
Ride on! 8)
in2deep
in2deep

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:58 am

in2deep wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
jcrbil wrote:
landrje wrote:interestingly, Catherine just posted on instagram a photo of her finishing off a toasted PB&J sandwich from Joan's on Third, which - in addition to offering a small breakfast/lunch cafe-type service - is a fairly high-end gourmet full-service catering and event planning company that specializes in events like wedding receptions ... sure, it may be completely meaningless and totally coincidental, but its a nice development to speculate about nonetheless

It is fun to speculate... but I think it's also in the neighborhood where they're living. On the other hand, maybe it's an idea for a midnight snack at the reception.

Would a PB&J be vegan?

Hmmmm. A friend of mine bakes bread and teaches breadmaking at Joan's on Third. Why am I never in the right place at the right time? Maybe it's time to visit my friend!

Hmmmm, interesting. I'd say this is a good time. :)
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:18 pm

in2deep wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
jcrbil wrote:

Would a PB&J be vegan?

You could mention you also do catering.....get your foot in that door early I2D! Go for it.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by akinitohoy Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:27 pm

THANK THE LORD!!
THIS tweet showed a pic of mag cover of L&S

han wol ‏@hannaahlicious 43m
TELL ME THIS ISNT HAPPENING @SeanLowe09 @clmgiudici pic.twitter.com/iMH1Zmdgsz
View photo

Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici 9m
@hannaahlicious @seanlowe09 not happening!
Expand

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 3m
@clmgiudici @hannaahlicious wait, are you talking about pregnant Kim being humiliated in court? Bc that might be happening.
Expand

han wol ‏@hannaahlicious 25s
@SeanLowe09 @clmgiudici OMG you guys are too funny! thank god this isnt true!!! LOVE YOU BOTH!

YAYYYYYYYY!!!
I LOVE THEIR SENSE OF HUMOR!!
akinitohoy
akinitohoy

Back to top Go down

Post by pugmomma Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:35 pm

YEAH....I wasn't too worried because it's up to Sean and Catherine to make their relationship work or not work.

I'm just glad they responsed to the trashy mags/reports...good for them.

Sean is very funny....who knew he was such a "goofball"...lol.
pugmomma
pugmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by akinitohoy Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:39 pm

Plus..you wonder if they were sitting next to each other tweeting away and laughing at this mag rag headline. I can already heare both of them with their infectious laughter.

They remind me of JP & Ashley, sometimes they have tweet conversations even if they're in the same room :)
akinitohoy
akinitohoy

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:42 pm

giggling Loving Sean's sense of humor!
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingsterose Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:44 pm

Thanks for bringing their tweets here. I need to figure out how to use mine. I only signed up to be part of this forum but haven't been actively using it. So all the instagram and twitter is appreciated by me.
Gingsterose
Gingsterose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:06 pm

Catherine and Sean each have a public figure facebook page. Who administers those? Anyone know?

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:11 pm

Eviebloom wrote:Catherine and Sean each have a public figure facebook page. Who administers those? Anyone know?

I don't know, I've never understood those. I think Ali and Roberto had one? I can't remember though
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 48 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #2

+80
Deez
seacat
northernviewer
LoveDovez
flipflopz