SELECT CONTENT

Ashley's Interview - Hollywood 411 - 6/19 - Discussion

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley's Interview - Hollywood 411 - 6/19 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Ashley's Interview - Hollywood 411 - 6/19 - Discussion

Post by Beeleever Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:00 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:I think they were joking about Bentley getting together with Hugh Hefner's ex.

Thanks, Carrie. Glad it was a joke. Can't see her with Bent.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Ashley's Interview - Hollywood 411 - 6/19 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Ashley's Interview - Hollywood 411 - 6/19 - Discussion

Post by cupcakes Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:00 pm

That was it? laugh out loud :laughingoutlou

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:01 pm

Ash said if she were engaged that would be the last ring that would ever be on her finger because she doesn't like a princess cut. That's it. no no
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:01 pm

Well can't say that I am surprised. If she would have confirmed an engagement, it would have blown the what happens with Bentley returning I would think. Hopefully after he is gone we will get a confirmation.
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:05 pm

Beeleever wrote:Ash said if she were engaged that would be the last ring that would ever be on her finger because she doesn't like a princess cut. That's it. no no

Well, I'm guessing Neil Lane didn't bring any princess cut rings for the guys to look at! :awesome:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:18 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
Beeleever wrote:Ash said if she were engaged that would be the last ring that would ever be on her finger because she doesn't like a princess cut. That's it. no no

Well, I'm guessing Neil Lane didn't bring any princess cut rings for the guys to look at! :awesome:

I'm thinking you are right. Plus as far as Ash wearing a ring...we know that MF and Co. keep that engagement ring until the day/evening of the finale.

Mnm, your Avi is yummy. drooling I cannot wait to see JP with Ash from his HTD on. I love that part of the show when group dates are done and we can really focus on her relationship with each of her F4. :yes:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:20 pm

Thanks for recapping this, everyone! I think we'll be happy with the outcome too. She can't go wrong, both are wonderful! So unless she decides to somehow bring Bentley back, we're in the clear.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:25 pm

Alanna wrote:Thanks for recapping this, everyone! I think we'll be happy with the outcome too. She can't go wrong, both are wonderful! So unless she decides to somehow bring Bentley back, we're in the clear.

God help her if she does. She might have to face the wrath of angry mobs. LOL

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:08 pm

However, Ashley is still saying that in spite of everything, there is still going to be an ending that pleases a good many people in America. Appearing on "Hollywood 411" with host Chris Harrison Sunday, here is what Hebert had to say about her show's big conclusion (which will happen on August 1):

"[You should expect] lots of ups, lots of downs, but I think people will be happy with the way things turn out."

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:18 pm

I think she is engaged and happy with her decision. The fact she said we the viewers will be happy is a lot different then what she said to JKL after Bentley left. She said America isn't happy with me right now.

Anyways, I believe she has a very good idea of what is being said about her and the contestants people are happy with. So her statement reflects that.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:43 pm

Love_Me wrote:I think she is engaged and happy with her decision. The fact she said we the viewers will be happy is a lot different then what she said to JKL after Bentley left. She said America isn't happy with me right now.

Anyways, I believe she has a very good idea of what is being said about her and the contestants people are happy with. So her statement reflects that.

Agreed. Also, I'm guessing she's lurking here and elsewhere online and definitely knows what we and other fans are saying.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:48 pm

Alanna wrote:
Love_Me wrote:I think she is engaged and happy with her decision. The fact she said we the viewers will be happy is a lot different then what she said to JKL after Bentley left. She said America isn't happy with me right now.

Agreed. Also, I'm guessing she's lurking here and elsewhere online and definitely knows what we and other fans are saying.

I would love it if she was a lurker here. Maybe if she is once the season is over she can come out and play with us.

Ashley's Interview - Hollywood 411 - 6/19 - Discussion - Page 5 312048480
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley's Interview - Hollywood 411 - 6/19 - Discussion

+12
Love_Me
bing2262
Rosepetal
Ne14fan
Beeleever