SELECT CONTENT

If you could interview Sean and Catherine...

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - If you could interview Sean and Catherine... - Page 5 Empty Re: If you could interview Sean and Catherine...

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:10 am

No, although I will suggest, I am trying to be realistic and ask for email interview

Back to top Go down

catherine - If you could interview Sean and Catherine... - Page 5 Empty Re: If you could interview Sean and Catherine...

Post by kitcat Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:10 am

oh by the way when is Cat's birthday? I couldn't find any answer to this anywhere
kitcat
kitcat

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:13 am

sophienette wrote:No, although I will suggest, I am trying to be realistic and ask for email interview

great! :yes:
kitcat
kitcat

Back to top Go down

Post by sallyisleta Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:31 am

kitcat wrote:oh by the way when is Cat's birthday? I couldn't find any answer to this anywhere

i think we should ask carey for that... Hugesmile
sallyisleta
sallyisleta

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:21 am

I will, dont expect answer today though.

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:22 pm

sophie, sorry if I'm too late for your email. I'd love to know how long Sean has been taking Hydroxycut and how has it helped him? Also, was he surprised by the negative response to his endorsement?

It would be interesting to read his honest opinion about how representing this brand has affected him.

Edit: Good luck with the interview!!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:04 pm

kitcat wrote:oh by the way when is Cat's birthday? I couldn't find any answer to this anywhere

I believe her birthdate may actually be on or around April 4, 1986 (meaning it could also be her birthday tomorrow!) ... there is Facebook account that appears to belong to her, although there hasn't been any activity since August 2012, and on it is a birthday announcement from 2008 for her that looks like it may have been a joint birthday party with a friend (?). The account was in her father's list of "family" on his Facebook page
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingsterose Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:09 pm

Wow, so may super sleuths in this board. What is Sean? I will check their astrology compatibility. haha
Gingsterose
Gingsterose

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:16 pm

Gingsterose wrote:Wow, so may super sleuths in this board. What is Sean? I will check their astrology compatibility. haha

Sean's birthday is November 16th, aka day before their engagement.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:18 pm

Gingsterose wrote:Wow, so may super sleuths in this board. What is Sean? I will check their astrology compatibility. haha

Ha! I was just trying to learn a little more about her father and, viola, there it was on his Facebook account

another interesting tidbit: one of her favorited books is "The Red Tent," which tells the Biblical story of Dinah, Jacob's daughter and sister of Joseph
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by ceebeedeedum Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:54 pm

landrje wrote:

Ha! I was just trying to learn a little more about her father and, viola, there it was on his Facebook account

another interesting tidbit: one of her favorited books is "The Red Tent," which tells the Biblical story of Dinah, Jacob's daughter and sister of Joseph

I LOVED that book! The audiobook is excellent as well.
ceebeedeedum
ceebeedeedum

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingsterose Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:48 pm

So she is a Aries (never would have guess that one) and he is a Scorpio. Don't know where to post it so I'll just link it here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I read somewhere that Cat is a Taurus though. Which makes more sense to me.

Gingsterose
Gingsterose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

If you could interview Sean and Catherine...

+18
sallyisleta
motherof4
honey1004
Archer23
jcrbil
MARISREST
kathy16
booradley123
Fall5021
renaissance
Mimi27