SELECT CONTENT

Episode 1 (Premiere) - 5/27 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 1 (Premiere) - 5/27 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 1 (Premiere) - 5/27 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by atem Thu May 09, 2013 11:53 am

DKWillis wrote:atem if you go to the video thread momoftrips posted the video l had seen on splash but they only showed the tail end of her expressions like l mentioned above.

Thanks. I already saw it and thought it was hilarious!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Episode 1 (Premiere) - 5/27 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 1 (Premiere) - 5/27 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Admin Mon May 13, 2013 2:33 pm

Season 9, Episode 1
Episode Synopsis: The matchmaking series' ninth season kicks off with Desiree Hartsock moving into her new Malibu estate and meeting 25 potential suitors, which include a magician and a single father of a 4-year-old boy. She starts giving out roses early, and in the end the field is pared to 19 men
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Mon May 13, 2013 3:17 pm

DESIREE BEGINS HER SEARCH FOR THAT ONE SPECIAL MAN WHEN
"THE BACHELORETTE" PREMIERES, MONDAY, MAY 27, ON ABC

Desiree's Suitors Are Revealed...Who is the Man in the Suit of Armor,
The Abs Man and the Youngest Man to Ever Climb Out of a Limo?

What do a Cuban Casanova -- who is a gentle giant but might be too good to be true -- a hard charging federal prosecutor, a sexy former pro soccer player who is a single dad, a free spirited drilling fluid engineer with a captivating sense of humor, a self-proclaimed Southern gentleman who also is a single father, and a suave, debonair financial advisor with a dark secret in his past all have in common? They're all on the hunt for the new Bachelorette, Desiree Hartsock, when the ninth edition of the female version of ABC's popular romance reality series, "The Bachelorette," premieres on MONDAY,
MAY 27 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

Desiree, 27, who grew up in a family of modest means but rich in love, meets 25 potential soul mates as she begins her own search for true love. In the premiere, "Episode 901," 25 eligible men come from all over to try and win Desiree's heart. Immediately the drama and one-upsmanship begin. Desiree's anxiety melts away as soon as the men start to compete to impress her: Larry, a nervous ER doctor, tries to break some romantic dance moves, but he's no Fred Astaire; Nick R., who plies his trade as a professional magician, displays his talents to Desiree; a shirtless Zak W., a hunky oil rig worker, displays an outstanding six-pack to impress the Bachelorette; and Diogo appears like a knight in shining armor - literally. But the one who captures Desiree's heart is our youngest man to ever climb out of a limousine -- Ben's four-year-old adorable son, Brody, who accompanies his single dad.

The battle for Desiree's attention and affection has only begun. The 19 roses come out early. Nick R. sets off a commotion as the men rush to get time alone with the Bachelorette. After Desiree gives out the first rose, a jealous frenzy erupts between the guys. Brad, who is a part-time DJ, sparkles with some hip hop dance moves. Fearless, topless Zak W. strips down to his underwear and dives into the pool. But how will Desiree react to this immodest stunt? Strikingly handsome Juan Pablo, a former pro soccer player, attempts to give the Bachelorette a private dribbling lesson. However, before too long, the rest of the men jump into the action. And Jonathan drops a bombshell when he decides the time is right to invite Desiree into his own special "fantasy suite," which leads to an explosive reaction.

Some bachelors with early roses can relax, but the others are very apprehensive as the season's first rose ceremony begins. Finally, Desiree will have the 19 men who will move into the mansion and continue on the quest for her heart.

Desiree's 25 suitors are:

Ben, 28, an entrepreneur from Dallas, TX
Brad, 27, an accountant from Denver, CO
Brandon, 26, a painting contractor from Costa Mesa, CA
Brian, 29, a financial advisor from Baltimore, MD
Brooks, 28, a marketing consultant from Salt Lake City, UT
Bryden, 26, an Iraq War veteran from Missoula, MT
Chris, 27, a mortgage broker from Seattle, WA
Dan, 30, a beverage sales director from Las Vegas, NV
Diogo, 29, a ski resort manager from Lake Tahoe, CA
Drew, 27, a digital marketing analyst from Scottsdale, AZ
James, 27, an advertising executive from Chicago, IL
Jonathan, 26, a lawyer from Hickory, NC
Juan Pablo, 31, a former pro soccer player from Miami, FL
Kasey, 29, an advertising executive from San Luis Obispo, CA
Larry, 34, an ER doctor from Berkeley, CA
Micah, 32, a law student from Denver, CO
Michael G., 33, a federal prosecutor from Miami Beach, FL
Mike R., 28, a dental student from Dallas, TX
Mikey T., 30, a plumbing contractor from Winfield, IL
Nick M., 27, an investment advisor from Charlotte, NC
Nick R, 26, a tailor and magician from Chicago, IL
Robert, 30, an advertising entrepreneur from Los Angeles, CA
Will, 28, a banker from Chicago, IL
Zack K., 28, a book publisher from Newport Beach, CA
Zak W., 31, a drilling fluid engineer from Mico, TX

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 13, 2013 3:22 pm

Larry, a nervous ER doctor tries to break some romantic dance moves
Nick R., who plies his trade as a professional magician displays his talents to Desiree
Zak W., a hunky oil rig worker displays an outstanding six-pack to impress the Bachelorette
Diogo appears like a knight in shining armor - literally.

But the one who captures Desiree's heart is our youngest man to ever climb out of a limousine -- Ben's four-year-old adorable son, Brody, who accompanies his single dad.

Nick R. sets off a commotion as the men rush to get time alone with the Bachelorette.
Brad, who is a part-time DJ, sparkles with some hip hop dance moves. Fearless, topless Zak W. strips down to his underwear and dives into the pool.
Juan Pablo, a former pro soccer player, attempts to give the Bachelorette a private dribbling lesson.
Jonathan drops a bombshell when he decides the time is right to invite Desiree into his own special "fantasy suite," which leads to an explosive reaction.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon May 13, 2013 3:29 pm

Wow...do they have enough Mike's?

Micah
Michael
Mike R
Mikey

Which ones are unidentified?
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 13, 2013 4:05 pm

Beeleever wrote:Wow...do they have enough Mike's?

Micah
Michael
Mike R
Mikey

Which ones are unidentified?

You got that right! First, all those guys starting with the letter B, but then the M's are just about there too!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Mon May 13, 2013 4:45 pm

l believe thses r the ones unidentifeid
Micah
Mike R
Nick R
Nick M
Johnathan

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue May 14, 2013 1:16 am

So apparently the first episode, Des hands out a few early roses like Sean did the first night! I think there is a photo of 13 roses for the RC, so she gave away 6.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 14, 2013 1:59 am

She already saw the 1st episode (no fair)!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oh, this may be why Kasey is cut! What if he keeps doing that? How annoying would that get?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue May 14, 2013 2:02 am

I would say that is a stretch as to why he gets cut- pretty sure its just no chemistry. lol.

But I dont understand the hashtag thing? Is it just like talking really fast?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 14, 2013 2:12 am

california90 wrote:I would say that is a stretch as to why he gets cut- pretty sure its just no chemistry. lol.

But I dont understand the hashtag thing? Is it just like talking really fast?

IDK, but that sounded strange.

Hey, WetPaint already got to see some of it too. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] This isn't fair! We have to wait 2 whole weeks!

Can't wait to see cutie Brody though.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm

Oh gosh, I knew somebody who'd talk like that, at the beginning it's kinda quirky and funny but it get's incredibly old incredibly fast...
It's like she'd say...."Did you see that waitress' hair, hashtag nottrendyanymore hastag soooo2008.." like they literally say "hashtag"..

On another note, who do we think gets intro vids? We know that Zak W get one for sure. Who else?

I think I am going to say Juan Pablo, Kasey, and Ben...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 1 (Premiere) - 5/27 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

+46
BarbB222
tigertiz
richmondrose
Lakergurl
Hotmomma