SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #1

Page 47 of 47 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 45, 46, 47

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #1 - Page 47 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #1

Post by atem Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:54 pm

The show uses the wedding to help keep attention off the last failed relationship. So, when/if Des breaks up with her final 1, that's when the wedding will be pimped again.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #1 - Page 47 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #1

Post by northernviewer Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:38 pm

IF there's ever a wedding between them... I'll eat my hat! I think Sean would marry her just to get another tv gig.... but I have a feeling that Cat will be long gone before any I do's get said. :yes:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:53 pm

NV, I think they are going to get married, both are bullheaded and very very ambitious. And they want to prove to people like you that they will make it.
The guy is lucky he got a woman like Catherine to say yes to all the bull he is putting her through. But imo they should not. Catherine can do much much
much better.
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:05 pm

charriotoffire wrote:NV, I think they are going to get married, both are bullheaded and very very ambitious. And they want to prove to people like you that they will make it.
The guy is lucky he got a woman like Catherine to say yes to all the bull he is putting her through. But imo they should not. Catherine can do much much
much better.

I think she can to...but I also think that she's too smart to do something so drastic. She got her move to LA, which her mom said she was going to do anyway, and I think once DWTS is over, and real life begins, she'll tire of him and the situation and move on with her career.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:52 pm

northernviewer wrote:
charriotoffire wrote:NV, I think they are going to get married, both are bullheaded and very very ambitious. And they want to prove to people like you that they will make it.
much better.

I think she can to...but I also think that she's too smart to do something so drastic. She got her move to LA, which her mom said she was going to do anyway, and I think once DWTS is over, and real life begins, she'll tire of him and the situation and move on with her career.

i tend to agree that Cat will probably move on. i still don't think they are really a match for the long haul. jmo. unless of course they do the rush wedding which is still a possibility. i sure hope not though. i think they both might wake up after all the cameras are gone and real life has hit and wonder what they were thinking. i don't see any of this as being real until they are off our tvs for good...which may not happen until after a wedding. :shocked!:

there is a post in the facebook/twitter thread where someone thought Cat might be getting some work with that BH magazine. i wouldn't be surprised since she's been quiet on twitter lately from what i hear and could be busy working. if they are both able to find work i bet they will stay in LA for the foreseeable future once DWTS is over and while waiting for the wedding, if it happens. who knows what sean will do for work? i think he could always become a personal trainer to the industry crowd without too much trouble if nothing else comes through. hopefully, there will be enough time between the end of DWTS and the wedding for them to really test out their relationship in real life. tptb may not be in as big a rush as sean & Cat to host a tv wedding for them because if they marry and then a year or so later divorce it would make the show look even worse than it does already in the relationship longevity department. the bach franchise could get a lot of flak for pushing a couple into marrying too soon if it fails.

bottom line, i hope whatever is meant to be will be for sean and Cat. if they really are a match then great and i wish them the best, but if this is just meant to be a short tv relationship that will end once the cameras are gone i hope it ends before they say any vows.

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:39 pm

There's an old saying that says "marry in haste... repent at leisure" and my gut tells me that this is what would happen to them..... and no, I don't want to hear any stories about mothers or sisters or brothers or aunts or uncles or third cousins twice removed, who married after a week and have been married for 50 yrs blah blah blah....

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:55 pm

I think they are staying in Hollywood/CA too.

Geez, it seems like all of the people on that show end up living there! Crazy.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:19 pm

The fans probably feel that Catherine's standing in his family is also a bit wonky. Why would they monitor say instagram activities like
a bunch of Homeland Security officers would monitor terrorist activities? Do they really need to report if a 3rd cousin favorited
some of Catherine's random pictures? And what does favoriting pictures on instagram have anything to do with this couple's relationship?

Also its strange that Catherine's mom and dad are really vocal about their approval of Sean, but Sean's family is tight lipped about her.
Nobody from his immediate family after filming was directly interviewed to say "we are very happy to have catherine as daughter/sister in law"
It seems like his family is more tentative to the idea of him marrying her than her family is to him. For me it should be the opposite.
ABC values him more than her and it kinda just become a meme amongst themselves that he is more valuable than she is.

charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by mariasarah Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:08 am

There are " PLENTY" of situations that we don't know happening in their private lives though we are all entitled of our own biased opinions and wild speculations but I will give them my benefit of the doubt. Praying
mariasarah
mariasarah

Female Posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:56 am

New Thread:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 47 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 45, 46, 47

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #1

+59
iamreal2u
MVMom39forever
atem
Fruit Loops
cimcoe