SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #1

Page 1 of 47 1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #1 Empty Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:56 am

This thread is for anyone here that wishes to discuss Sean and Catherine.

You can share your opinions as long as our rules are followed.

Thanks.

Last edited by Love_Me on Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #1 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:02 am

You can find their Fan Forum Here:

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici (Bachelor 17) Fan Forum - Media/Updates - Discussion

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #1 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #1

Post by ceebeedeedum Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:18 pm

Thank you for creating this thread Love_Me!

I often wonder what the outcome would be had their roles been reversed and Catherine was the Bachelorette. If she had her choice of other men who were just as funny, good looking, loving & smart, and did not have the faith difference, would she even pick Sean?
ceebeedeedum
ceebeedeedum

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingsterose Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:36 pm

ceebeedeedum wrote:Thank you for creating this thread Love_Me!

I often wonder what the outcome would be had their roles been reversed and Catherine was the Bachelorette. If she had her choice of other men who were just as funny, good looking, loving & smart, and did not have the faith difference, would she even pick Sean?

Me too. I love SeanCAt but I would n't mind seeing as the Bachelorette. I agree with Sean, she is really unique and passionate.
Gingsterose
Gingsterose

Back to top Go down

Post by ceebeedeedum Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:12 pm

Gingsterose wrote:
ceebeedeedum wrote:Thank you for creating this thread Love_Me!

Me too. I love SeanCAt but I would n't mind seeing as the Bachelorette. I agree with Sean, she is really unique and passionate.

I love SeanCat too, but I really like Cat more! Just in case their relationship doesn't work out, I wonder if Cat will consider becoming the Bachelorette in the future. It sucks that she's getting the most of the criticism by the some in the media & in twitterverse in her relationship with Sean. I think she'd make an awesome Bachelorette!
ceebeedeedum
ceebeedeedum

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:25 pm

ceebeedeedum wrote:I often wonder what the outcome would be had their roles been reversed and Catherine was the Bachelorette. If she had her choice of other men who were just as funny, good looking, loving & smart, and did not have the faith difference, would she even pick Sean?

I think that she would pick Sean even in reversed roles.

We must remember that one of the things that initially attracted Catherine to Sean is that he is - as she said in her letter to him - a "man of God". And we also have heard Sean state that while it wasn't shown on air, he had lengthy discussions with ALL the girls about their faith (and parts of this were confirmed by Selma in an interview she gave). Faith seems something that is important to both of them and has been discussed between them and they are satisfied that they align on the parts of it that are most important. I have to ask myself why would I, who knows so few details of either of their beliefs, worry about a difference in faith or suspect one exists when the two who know the most about this aren't worried about it?

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingsterose Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:57 pm

Lucas, I like hearing from a guy's perspectiive since that is rare in this board. What do you think of that last video from the day party? I feel this was the first time Sean was not as lovey dovey to Cat as usual. I was a little worried about Cat's reply stating "I appreciate you asking ..." to what I think is a respond to asking what Sean like about her. I know it is such a short clip and shouldnt be over analyze but sorry can't help it.
Gingsterose
Gingsterose

Back to top Go down

Post by jessicaj Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:41 pm

love catherine and if ever something didn't turn out right i will be happy to watch a goofy, bubbly bachelorette in her. on the reversal of roles, i'm leading towards her not picking sean. because with sean she had to give up a lot. her career, and moving to texas. i imagine her picking a guy who is a gentleman, family oriented, man of god but someone who will not wait until marriage :) . she said she just honored his beliefs. so im thinking she would pick someone that she will not have to change lot for.

jessicaj

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingsterose Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:48 pm

jessicaj wrote:love catherine and if ever something didn't turn out right i will be happy to watch a goofy, bubbly bachelorette in her. on the reversal of roles, i'm leading towards her not picking sean. because with sean she had to give up a lot. her career, and moving to texas. i imagine her picking a guy who is a gentleman, family oriented, man of god but someone who will not wait until marriage :) . she said she just honored his beliefs. so im thinking she would pick someone that she will not have to change lot for.

Ha! "LIKE" button please....It seems (to me) she had to give up too much to be with him. I dunno since yesterday I have been feeling sorry for her. I can't seem to shake it. And up until now it is till about him. I just want to hear something great he had done for her lately. Hope to be wrong of course.
Gingsterose
Gingsterose

Back to top Go down

Post by ceebeedeedum Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:02 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
ceebeedeedum wrote:I often wonder what the outcome would be had their roles been reversed and Catherine was the Bachelorette. If she had her choice of other men who were just as funny, good looking, loving & smart, and did not have the faith difference, would she even pick Sean?

I think that she would pick Sean even in reversed roles.

We must remember that one of the things that initially attracted Catherine to Sean is that he is - as she said in her letter to him - a "man of God". And we also have heard Sean state that while it wasn't shown on air, he had lengthy discussions with ALL the girls about their faith (and parts of this were confirmed by Selma in an interview she gave). Faith seems something that is important to both of them and has been discussed between them and they are satisfied that they align on the parts of it that are most important. I have to ask myself why would I, who knows so few details of either of their beliefs, worry about a difference in faith or suspect one exists when the two who know the most about this aren't worried about it?

Catherine learned Sean was the Bachelor after she signed up for the show. She was initially attracted to his looks, calling him a "hunk" & a "beefcake". This sounds cynical but just as Lindsay mentioned "prayer" while talking to Sean's dad during the MTP to ingratiate herself, I believe that Catherine did the same in her letter by admiring his being a "man of God" adding "that your family is extremely important to you and you were deeply attractive".

Yes, the two may not be worried for now, but due to personal experience & seeing it happen to others in the church I used to be in, I can't help but think this will be a problem. Hopefully not.

Don't break anybody's heart, they have only one. Break their bones, they have 206.
ceebeedeedum
ceebeedeedum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:08 pm

So are we allowed to speculate in this thread?

This was discussed in the ABC forum, and some people say that Catherine is not the all american type that ABC likes to cast. They say she is "acquired taste".

Sean was effective as the Bachelor because he was so articulate, has poise(?)is that the right term for a guy and very tv ready. Catherine is too normal I guess for that gig.

I have no way of knowing if she will pick Sean out of a bunch of guys. I have no clue what her type is really. Her ex bf is so different from Sean.

Back to top Go down

Post by ceebeedeedum Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:11 pm

arcticjuice wrote:So are we allowed to speculate in this thread?

This was discussed in the ABC forum, and some people say that Catherine is not the all american type that ABC likes to cast. They say she is "acquired taste".

Sean was effective as the Bachelor because he was so articulate, has poise(?)is that the right term for a guy and very tv ready. Catherine is too normal I guess for that gig.

I have no way of knowing if she will pick Sean out of a bunch of guys. I have no clue what her type is really. Her ex bf is so different from Sean.

My question is hypothetical. I don't think there's a 'correct' answer. We're just posting opinions. So speculate away!
ceebeedeedum
ceebeedeedum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 47 1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #1

+59
iamreal2u
MVMom39forever
atem
Fruit Loops
cimcoe