SELECT CONTENT

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 13 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Admin Wed May 04, 2011 10:11 pm

Yeah, I do have the issue and there are only 4 guys to watch:

Jeff Medolla
Ben Flajnik
Ryan Park
Bentley Williams

Last edited by San on Wed May 04, 2011 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 13 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Admin Wed May 04, 2011 10:23 pm

Jeff Medolla - The 35-year-old wears a mask for a few episodes. "He decided it was important for Ashley to get to know him first," says Harrison. The stunt sets off "friction in the house."

Ben Flajnik- "Women are gonna fall in love," predicts Harrison of the winemaker, 28. "He has this exotic look and is as sweet and nice with Ashley as he is good-looking."

Ryan Park- Expect the 31-year-old solar-energy exec to catch a lot of heat from his cast mates. "He creates animosity and really rubs people the wrong way," says Harrison.

Bentley Williams- The 28-year-old's rep clearly preceded him: in a franchise first, Harrison says that "former contestants who knew [him] called Ashley to warn her" about his motives.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 04, 2011 10:33 pm

San wrote:Jeff Medolla - The 35-year-old wears a mask for a few episodes. "He decided it was important for Ashley to get to know him first," says Harrison. The stunt sets off "friction in the house."

Ben Flajnik- "Women are gonna fall in love," predicts Harrison of the winemaker, 28. "He has this exotic look and is as sweet and nice with Ashley as he is good-looking."

Ryan Park- Expect the 31-year-old solar-energy exec to catch a lot of heat from his cast mates. "He creates animosity and really rubs people the wrong way," says Harrison.

Bentley Williams- The 28-year-old's rep clearly preceded him: in a franchise first, Harrison says that "former contestants who knew [him] called Ashley to warn her" about his motives.

Thanks San!! Interesting that Mickey isn't included if he's possible next Bach material. Maybe Ashley really does have her sights set on him. no idea

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 04, 2011 10:43 pm

Alanna wrote:
San wrote:Jeff Medolla - The 35-year-old wears a mask for a few episodes. "He decided it was important for Ashley to get to know him first," says Harrison. The stunt sets off "friction in the house."

Thanks San!! Interesting that Mickey isn't included if he's possible next Bach material. Maybe Ashley really does have her sights set on him. no idea

No problem!
Was Roberto in the 5 to watch? I remember saying that if he really was going to be considered as the next bachelor, he'd be included in it.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 04, 2011 10:47 pm

San wrote:
No problem!
Was Roberto in the 5 to watch? I remember saying that if he really was going to be considered as the next bachelor, he'd be included in it.

No but Chris was...

Man I would love to see Ash go for the gold and get the hottest guy on her season. Why not? Chances this relationship lasts are almost non-existent, but chances he'll stay this hot during their 6 mo relationship? Bright and sunny!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 05, 2011 12:43 am

So Emily was in the 5 to watch last season, but Roberto wasn't included on that list during Ali's season right?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 05, 2011 12:45 am

Love_Me wrote:So Emily was in the 5 to watch last season, but Roberto wasn't included on that list during Ali's season right?

I don't think Emily was either, she had a page spread separate from the 5 to Watch. C was in the 5 to Watch.

Oh man. I know too much about this crap. Too much! affraid

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 05, 2011 12:53 am

Love_Me wrote:So Emily was in the 5 to watch last season, but Roberto wasn't included on that list during Ali's season right?

Emily had her own page didn't she? A half of a page about her and Ricky.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 05, 2011 12:54 am

Thanks Alanna! You know facts about this show we need though.

Don't worry! Your secret is safe with us! 8)

So Emily and Roberto were not included in the 5 to watch and they both ended up being the F1. Chantal and Chris were included and they ended up being the F2.

Maybe if that pattern holds Mickey is the F1 and Ben F will end up being the F2. Ryan Park and Frank were included in the 5 to watch. So he very well could be the F3.

Let's not forget that Constantine was also not included in the 5 to watch this season so he very well could be the F1.

The many possibilities are endless!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 05, 2011 12:54 am

Alanna wrote:

I don't think Emily was either, she had a page spread separate from the 5 to Watch. C was in the 5 to Watch.

Oh man. I know too much about this crap. Too much! affraid

Haha we're thinking the same thing! That's what I remember too. yes
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 05, 2011 12:58 am

Love_Me wrote:Thanks Alanna! You know facts about this show we need though.

Don't worry! Your secret is safe with us! 8)

So Emily and Roberto were not included in the 5 to watch and they both ended up being the F1. Chantal and Chris were included and they ended up being the F2.

Maybe if that pattern holds Mickey is the F1 and Ben F will end up being the F2. Ryan Park and Frank were included in the 5 to watch. So he very well could be the F3.

Let's not forget that Constantine was also not included in the 5 to watch this season so he very well could be the F1.

The many possibilities are endless!

Thank you because otherwise, I'd get committed like yesterday. no no 😆

IA about Constantine as a possible F1 just because Harrison hasn't been pointing any fingers at him yet. We'll see though because he definitely talks about the F1s once the season starts and almost pitches them as the next lead. I saw in the other thread that Bloomers doesn't think Constantine is a likely F1 though.

It'll be interesting what they say about Mickey, he IS the hottest one there afterall.

Can't wait to see how this unravels!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 05, 2011 1:05 am

Was Roberto's HTD filmed first and shown first during that episode? Emily's HTD was filmed first, but shown last?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1

+30
Pattycake92
mnmhughes
pbmax
Jeepers
sdiego