SELECT CONTENT

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 15 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1

Post by jurystillout Thu May 05, 2011 5:33 pm

[quote="Love_Me"]Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 15 45408109

I am using this to reference the picture only.

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 15 Chiang%20Mai_Old%20temple%203

Here is the same picture of the front of the temple in the daylight.

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 15 Chiang%20Mai_Old%20temple%202

Here is a side view. If anyone wants more detail information about the temple. I can do that to.

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 15 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 15 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1

Post by IrishGal Thu May 05, 2011 11:31 pm

Looks like a perfect match, jury! Thanks!

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri May 06, 2011 1:11 am

The caption also says this is Blake. I just don't buy it.

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 15 0
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri May 06, 2011 1:13 am

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 15 0

Mike is the one shown in the previews throwing a guitar into the pool during the M & G.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri May 06, 2011 11:03 am

jurystillout wrote:
anders wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 15 45408109

Do you think this is Ben F?

not that it means anything - but this reminds me of a cap we had of Jill and Reid in Spain.

I posted this a little while ago. But I will put it here too. This is in Chiang Mai. In the press relase they mention about going to a temple. I am quite sure this is the old elephant temple its very close to the downtown area of Chiang Mai. If you look up in the window area near the top of the temple you will see an elephant. I can bring over some more pictures I found of it, if that would be helpful.

Great job Jury. Can anybody else see moles on the back of this man's legs? We should be looking for moles! Too bad his head isn't a tad to the left so we could get a look at his neck and ear! Come on MF...give us a crumb. :laugh out loud!:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Fri May 06, 2011 11:17 am

From all the guys Ashley has, can we limit it down to all the possibilities who that could be.

1) Ben F
2) Constantine
3) ?

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 15 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri May 06, 2011 11:51 am

jurystillout wrote:From all the guys Ashley has, can we limit it down to all the possibilities who that could be.

1) Ben F
2) Constantine
3) ?

The only other guy with long dark hair is Stephen but I don't think he makes it this far....
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Fri May 06, 2011 12:01 pm

RS just revealed that this is Ben F in the above screencap.

jurystillout
jurystillout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Fri May 06, 2011 12:17 pm

jurystillout wrote:From all the guys Ashley has, can we limit it down to all the possibilities who that could be.

1) Ben F
2) Constantine
3) ?

Here is where it gets a lot more sticky even guessing at this point

However, if the following things are so:

1. That is Constantine with Emily in Hong Kong in Ep. 5
2. That is a first 1-1 date**

Then because his HT was filmed second, and often they film and air F2's HT second, then maybe Constantine is F2.

**I am having trouble making an argument for Ben in that picture being F1, based on an ep 5 one-on-one, but my sense is nevertheless at this moment that Ben may be F1.

Ben's Ht was filmed first, the same as Emily's and Roberto's. As well, Ben comes out of the limo around the same time as they aired Roberto and other F1 guys like Jesse and Ryan.
(On the other hand, he is in CH's "Pick's to Watch" which has been a no-no for F1s. Is that going to be a change, or is that going to hold?)

I am wondering if perhaps Ben gets that "wonderful" F3 date that supposedly went so well?

Now, we have Mickey.... his 1-1 was in the 2nd episode which was like Ashley's, and his HT could be filmed last like hers was, especially if it is in California near the RC setting.
Coming out of the limo #1 and kissing Ashley draws a lot of attention to an F1 which is not their usual way of doing things. My sense is perhaps he started out with the idea of be F2 but may end up even F3, especially with a charismatic Constantine moving up.

Last...who is F4? It seems strange, but who is left? It is either Blake or RyanP. Blake is now home, but we don't know in what final position.

RyanP has a wonderful profile, but Chris Harrison has already trashed him in the "Picks", so he is either F3 or F4, We know that he gets the FIR. We don't know much more about his progress, though.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Fri May 06, 2011 12:19 pm

jurystillout wrote:RS just revealed that this is Ben F in the above screencap.

Oh! That changes things...does he confirm which episode it is in?
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Fri May 06, 2011 12:23 pm

Bloomers wrote:

RS website quote

“Moving north to Chiang Mai, it’s a whirlwind for the Bachelorette and one special guy, exploring the bustling city, shopping in an outdoor market and visiting an enormous ancient temple.” – This is Ben F, one of our guys in the final four. Was this his first 1-on-1 date, or did he have one before this already? I’ll fill you in later."

jurystillout
jurystillout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Fri May 06, 2011 12:32 pm

jurystillout wrote:
Bloomers wrote:

RS website quote

“Moving north to Chiang Mai, it’s a whirlwind for the Bachelorette and one special guy, exploring the bustling city, shopping in an outdoor market and visiting an enormous ancient temple.” – This is Ben F, one of our guys in the final four. Was this his first 1-on-1 date, or did he have one before this already? I’ll fill you in later."

Thanks! You know, the way that is worded makes me think that may NOT be the first one-one-one for Ben. Otherwise, why would RS have even thought to bring up such a detail?
It is early ( if this is the 5th eppy) to start the recycling, but I guess they could do it. Again, it would look like they jumped Mickey and didn't start at the beginning in the rotation - similar to what they did with Chantal and Emily; however, in retrospect, we figured with them it was because they didn't want Emily to be in the Sports Illustrated shoot, and by having Chantal have the 2nd one-on-one, Chantal ended up with the shoot and not Emily.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1

+30
Pattycake92
mnmhughes
pbmax
Jeepers
sdiego