Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Admin on Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
San wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:So on a scale of 1-10 how comfortable does Ash look here body language wise?? Haha

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I was going to comment about this as well. She kept her distance during this date. On the date in Vegas she was holding hands with that guy and smiling. As well as kissing him.

I would be surprised if this guy got a rose.

Ashley doesn't look comfortable here at all. According to RS, the other Vegas 1 on 1 date was with Mickey at Mandalay Bay wave pool. then a private concert from Colbie Caillat. :cheers: Sure hope he stays around for awhile!

Do we have a picture of Mikey yet? I haven't seen all of the new guys' pictures yet.

Ryan "Mickey" Mclean

Thanks! He's my favorite. Now don't disappoint me Ryan! :iluvu:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18472

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 on Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:30 pm

San wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:So on a scale of 1-10 how comfortable does Ash look here body language wise?? Haha

I was going to comment about this as well. She kept her distance during this date. On the date in Vegas she was holding hands with that guy and smiling. As well as kissing him.

Ashley doesn't look comfortable here at all. According to RS, the other Vegas 1 on 1 date was with Mickey at Mandalay Bay wave pool. then a private concert from Colbie Caillat. :cheers: Sure hope he stays around for awhile!

Do we have a picture of Mikey yet? I haven't seen all of the new guys' pictures yet.

Ryan "Mickey" McLean

Last edited by chaslom4 on Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu on Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:28 pm

Like Brad sitting on the grass while Em and Ricki were on the blanket?? Yeah that sure worked out as he's just not that into her ;)

ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:27 pm

@ninu wrote:
@Alexxxx wrote:I'm just glad to see they gave them a blanket big enough for two people. Maybe that's our sign it's not going well. Suspect

:laugh out loud: They're not sitting THAT far apart... they COULD be further away :P

That's true. I guess if one of them was on the grass when they have a blanket that big, it would be a dead giveaway. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:25 pm

Ashley doesn't look comfortable here at all. According to RS, the other Vegas 1 on 1 date was with Mikey at Mandalay Bay wave pool. then a private concert from Colbie Caillat. :cheers: Sure hope he stays around for awhile!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18472

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu on Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I'm just glad to see they gave them a blanket big enough for two people. Maybe that's our sign it's not going well. Suspect

:laugh out loud: They're not sitting THAT far apart... they COULD be further away :P

ninu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:17 pm

I'm just glad to see they gave them a blanket big enough for two people. Maybe that's our sign it's not going well. Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 on Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:12 pm

Ashley doesn't look comfortable here at all. According to RS, the other Vegas 1 on 1 date was with Mikey at Mandalay Bay wave pool. then a private concert from Colbie Caillat. :cheers: Sure hope he stays around for awhile!

chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu on Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:49 pm

She wasn't really looking at him during the dance, either... although - this is the concert date - are we looking at our next Bach?? :P

ETA: haha Gina, great minds and all that ;) We'll see though - Jake and Ali both had the concert date and wound up leads on the next season... So even if she isn't that interested, he might stick around for a while??

ninu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:48 pm

I mentioned on the other site that she never turned or interacted with Ben in the Mob Flash thing either. She kept straight ahead, at least the parts we saw on the video. Be interesting to see it when it airs if they interacted at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA on Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:45 pm

It was E!News I saw it this morning when I woke up. I haven't found the video posted yet though on their website.. then again I haven't looked very hard for it. :P

CarrieA

Female Posts : 3467

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:43 pm

Ha! Hands and legs closed off, bad sign. Head tilted, body pointed towards him, good sign. I say conflicted.

BTW, I saw this on TV somewhere yesterday without the blurred face/head. They even did an interview with him (Ben), as well as with Ashley. They're not hiding his identity at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:59 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum