SELECT CONTENT

Episode 5 - 4/15 - DWTS 16 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 5 - 4/15 - DWTS 16 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 5 - 4/15 - DWTS 16 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by cimcoe Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:02 am

My other faves of the night:

cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Episode 5 - 4/15 - DWTS 16 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 5 - 4/15 - DWTS 16 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by LoveDovez Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:26 am

Thanks, Cimcoe. I love to watch Maks dance. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:23 am

It's hard to watch anyone but Maks when he's on the dance floor! Would love to see him and Sharna dance together sometime, they'd sizzle!

Sean surprised me, he did pretty good! Loved his intro piece. giggling
Zendaya & Val are my favs, that was amazing! Jacoby was great too, wow on that jump!

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:13 am

Lost17 wrote:It's hard to watch anyone but Maks when he's on the dance floor! Would love to see him and Sharna dance together sometime, they'd sizzle!

Zendaya & Val are my favs, that was amazing! Jacoby was great too, wow on that jump!

Lost, I agree with all you said. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:36 pm

This is so sweet!

Derek Hough ‏@derekhough 12m
I got to dance with a 92 year old lady during a commercial break last night . Gave her a twirl around the floor . [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:55 pm

Lost17 wrote:It's hard to watch anyone but Maks when he's on the dance floor! Would love to see him and Sharna dance together sometime, they'd sizzle!

I completely agree with you on that! I just love Maks, so bummed he's not on this season, actually I think that's the main reason I watch, (my secret love affair with him Hugesmile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 5 - 4/15 - DWTS 16 - Discussion - Spoilers

5 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum