SELECT CONTENT

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 47 of 47 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 45, 46, 47

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 47 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:29 pm

LOL on Hailey's comment! Wonder what time NBC will have the next episode up? awwww

Back to top Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 47 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:40 pm

Lost17 wrote:LOL on Hailey's comment! Wonder what time NBC will have the next episode up? awwww

I would think first thing in the morning. Definitely before 12:00 Noon EST.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beb Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:43 pm

Litta123 wrote:
Iluvbachette wrote:Here is a thought. I think all the where abouts and the posts are all to play us. Like they said. So I think we can only believe what we think is happening. Here is why. Tim posted that he would be in LA all month. Yet spent some time with the girls in Texas. Could of just been a day or so who knows.

Oh, no doubt in my mind, all the recent posts are screwing with us. The question for me is just how far back does the messing around go. Have all their social media clues been dropping breadcrumbs to play us all along or were they slip ups that the F1 is now trying to cover up with the help of their friends posting? Or are all the fiddle playing type posts just trying to keep a failed show on life support?

Whatever is true, I'm having fun with it as evidenced in the tweet exchange today. My tweet was sent to all of them Saturday morning after they were playing with us that all were showing up at Lake Austin.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yup! Definitely fun. I wouldn't think that that the cat and mouse goes too far back...at least not before the show aired. And I think some kind of a counter-offensive before the spoiler site is up and running is unlikely. My guess is that during that time, you'd only be careful to the extent of not giving anything away blatantly. Little inside references and jokes between them aside. And there's no way to decipher those.

Beb

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:10 am

I thought I'd share Sara's fb post.

Sara Lavagnino

I hope you all can watch the next episode tomorrow night through NBC.com. If you have a smart TV you can watch from your TV and if you have hulu you can see it there to. I hope we gets lots of viewers and a possible change for another network to pick up the show! I want you all to see how this all ends... #readyforlove

And this was Hailey's

Hailey Austin Clark via Bob Lavagnino

Everybody please take a few minutes and ask NBC to please put Ready For Love back on television, America wants it back!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:27 am

dd77 wrote:Does anyone else notice that jenna is the only one that is following Tim's sister on IG and they are friends on FB as well hmmm. Interesting.

Welcomeparty! That definitely would support Jenna being F1. Good job!
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:44 am

2observe wrote:
dd77 wrote:Does anyone else notice that jenna is the only one that is following Tim's sister on IG and they are friends on FB as well hmmm. Interesting.

I won't be surprised if Jenna is Tim's chosen one. That being said, Andrew (Sean's brother-in-law) and Lindsay were following each other on Instagram while the season was showing and "liked" several of each others' photos.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:57 am

docnash14 wrote:
2observe wrote:

I won't be surprised if Jenna is Tim's chosen one. That being said, Andrew (Sean's brother-in-law) and Lindsay were following each other on Instagram while the season was showing and "liked" several of each others' photos.

Good point doc...

Do the F2/F3 get to meet the family? I know that Ben proposes, but what about the other two. Does Tim and Ernesto (I realize the girls met his sister) need their families permission to date someone.

Interested to see if the MTP is part of this series too. (this goes both ways of course).

And actually IF it isn't part of the process I wonder how Ben was able to propose to Angela... who is a virgin.... I would expect him to get the father's permission. Maybe the proposal was filmed at a later date. (?)
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:03 am

noobsleuth wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
2observe wrote:

Good point doc...

Do the F2/F3 get to meet the family? I know that Ben proposes, but what about the other two. Does Tim and Ernesto (I realize the girls met his sister) need their families permission to date someone.

Interested to see if the MTP is part of this series too. (this goes both ways of course).

And actually IF it isn't part of the process I wonder how Ben was able to propose to Angela... who is a virgin.... I would expect him to get the father's permission. Maybe the proposal was filmed at a later date. (?)

I believe so. I know Sara commented on her FB page that one of her facial expressions was in response to hearing that "they" were going to meet Tim's family, although it seems that was early on in the process.

And this is somewhat related - I mentioned this past weekend that apparently Hailey met Sara's family at some point as she commented on Bob's (Sara's dad) FB page that she missed him and she also follows Sara's sister Erynn.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:00 am

New Thread:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 47 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 45, 46, 47

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

+29
composer53
Beb
kraft33
fletchy
MVMom39forever