SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5

Page 3 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 32 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5

Post by motherof4 Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:52 am

Lakergurl wrote:i prefer to meet catherine than sean in an event. what could i talk about with sean? when i look at his tweets i'm just not interested. maybe the first 5 minutes i would say " oh, you're so hunky.(1000 x) and that's about it. maybe i'll marvel at his blue eyes. conversation over. move on to catherine. much better.

LOL. That was basically Catherine's convo with him during the show. Now that he's picked her, I hope SHE doesn't get too bored intellectually with him. However, after the show I've been pretty impressed with how much more intelligent and depth he possesses during interviews despite his "beefcake" image. He's a saavy and good businessman.

motherof4

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5

Post by jaspats Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:34 am

First of all, I'm sorry about your mom but I believe she's very happy where she is as you celebrate her life. Thank you very much for going. You made a lot of people happy. Your dedication to Sean and Cat and this forum is greatly appreciated.

Catherine is a great person and I believe she brings out the best in Sean. I didn't watch the Bachelorette and from what I've read here is that he's very reserved. But when I watch his TV guestings, he has wit and humor. During the MTP, his Dad even said "I didn't know you're weird and funny".

Last edited by jaspats on Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:41 am

jaspats wrote:First of all, I'm sorry about your mom but I believed she's very happy where she is and as you celebrate her life. Thank you very much for going. You made a lot of people happy. Your dedication to Sean and Cat and this forum is greatly appreciated.

Catherine is a great person and I believe she brings out the best in Sean. I didn't watch the Bachelorette and from what I've read here is that he's very reserved. But when I watch his TV guestings, he has wit and humor. During the MTP, his Dad even said "I didn't know you're weird and funny".

I do think his dad was being sarcastic.... Jay can have such a dead pan expression though that it might be hard to tell. I do think that Sean's family knows EVERYTHING about him- he spends too much time with them for them not to.

And thanks to those who take the time to go and see and listen and then report back. You're efforts help us to know these folks even more. Your unedited, unscripted 3 hours (plus travel time) are bringing satisfaction to many. So thank you for your "sacrifice" of time- rearranging schedules, etc.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:13 pm

jcrbil wrote:
jaspats wrote:First of all, I'm sorry about your mom but I believed she's very happy where she is and as you celebrate her life. Thank you very much for going. You made a lot of people happy. Your dedication to Sean and Cat and this forum is greatly appreciated.

I do think his dad was being sarcastic.... Jay can have such a dead pan expression though that it might be hard to tell. I do think that Sean's family knows EVERYTHING about him- he spends too much time with them for them not to.

And thanks to those who take the time to go and see and listen and then report back. You're efforts help us to know these folks even more. Your unedited, unscripted 3 hours (plus travel time) are bringing satisfaction to many. So thank you for your "sacrifice" of time- rearranging schedules, etc.

jrcbil, you're right. I was really going to say that his Dad is just being sarcastic. Like what his Dad told Cath that they are a bunch of nutty people. That's great for both Sean and Cath to have a great sense of humor. Laughter gets us going no matter what the situation may be.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:34 pm

Jay added "Weird yes, but funny?" or something like that. Definitively a joke!

Back to top Go down

Post by booradley123 Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:07 pm

@clmgiudici 1m
@chelseaginyard I was thinking about how to reach you this morning! My lips are still on fire! #blamingyou

http://instagram.com/p/YaxDGzN0aQ/#
booradley123
booradley123

Back to top Go down

Post by akinitohoy Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:15 pm

^^ I just lurrve this girl's hair!

I wonder what she has in store for tonite..

Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici 4h
Getting dolled up for the day by Gabriella @theDrybar
akinitohoy
akinitohoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen5354 Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:49 pm

^^ I don't know about the hair, but she's going to wear blue tonight.

Karen5354

Female Posts : 276

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelySC Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:57 pm

:claphands this thread is more exciting to read: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f122-sean-lowe-catherine-giudici-bachelor-17-fan-forum-media-updates-discussion

My take is Tom didn't make a mistake about the August wedding. It is calculative maneuver on part of ABC to give Sean to state his current status on ABC. There won't be any televised wedding if ever it happens. Sean is looking at bigger market for him and or together with Catherine (if ever) not to be tied up with ABC. According to his last statement, not just yet. Sean agent must be feeding him a potential abundance of $$ sign outside ABC. If he agrees to tie the knot with ABC paying the bills he will not get as much for sure with the contract attached. I still hope I am wrong. I want to see the wedding on TV.
lovelySC
lovelySC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:46 pm

lovelySC wrote: :claphands this thread is more exciting to read: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f122-sean-lowe-catherine-giudici-bachelor-17-fan-forum-media-updates-discussion

My take is Tom didn't make a mistake about the August wedding. It is calculative maneuver on part of ABC to give Sean to state his current status on ABC. There won't be any televised wedding if ever it happens. Sean is looking at bigger market for him and or together with Catherine (if ever) not to be tied up with ABC. According to his last statement, not just yet. Sean agent must be feeding him a potential abundance of $$ sign outside ABC. If he agrees to tie the knot with ABC paying the bills he will not get as much for sure with the contract attached. I still hope I am wrong. I want to see the wedding on TV.

I'm no legal expert but I remember from previous discussions on this board that ABC has the right to televise the wdding if it occurs within a year after the end of the season.

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:56 pm

I think they have the legal right in TWO years. Which even means that they can't do it privately and then sell the pictures themselves. If they have their wedding privately, it will be totally private.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:00 pm

jcrbil wrote:I think they have the legal right in TWO years. Which even means that they can't do it privately and then sell the pictures themselves. If they have their wedding privately, it will be totally private.

I was thinking it was 2 years, also..
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 32 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5

+62
pugmomma
ImeldaMarcos
pavalygurl
poohbear
yrkiemommy