SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5

Page 46 of 61 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 53 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5 - Page 46 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:01 am

coloured123 wrote:Personally I feel that it's time for Sean to be voted off Dwts. I know that the media coverage is heavy round dots and that we rely on that to see how they are doing as we love them together so much :) but now is the time to think about what is best for them, and I think they would be better off going on a long vacay or just settling down somewhere else. I am with those who say that Peta likes Sean, I mean I can tell by the way she acts around him ... I have tons of admiration for Cat if she sees this and is still able to keep a cool head, and with Peta going with Sean to this event I just feel like Cat has given a lot more to Sean than he has for her. I mean it has to be hard to see your man go dancing with another girl, even if they swear they have only a bro/sis relationship... PS isn't the rumba a sexy dance??

Yeah rumba is a very sexy sensual dance .
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5 - Page 46 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:03 am

As everyone is saying sean is the lucky guy here .She got the beautiful best gal . Just saying .

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5 - Page 46 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5 - Page 46 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5 - Page 46 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5 - Page 46 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5 - Page 46 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5 - Page 46 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5 - Page 46 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:03 am

coloured123 wrote:Personally I feel that it's time for Sean to be voted off Dwts. I know that the media coverage is heavy round dots and that we rely on that to see how they are doing as we love them together so much :) but now is the time to think about what is best for them, and I think they would be better off going on a long vacay or just settling down somewhere else. I am with those who say that Peta likes Sean, I mean I can tell by the way she acts around him ... I have tons of admiration for Cat if she sees this and is still able to keep a cool head, and with Peta going with Sean to this event I just feel like Cat has given a lot more to Sean than he has for her. I mean it has to be hard to see your man go dancing with another girl, even if they swear they have only a bro/sis relationship... PS isn't the rumba a sexy dance??

This is not a dig on Sean, but I feel like that compared to the kind of guys Peta dates she would view Sean as a dork romantically. I believe they are just friends. Her guys are more artsy, edgy like Maks. If that's not enough, Sean is not looking to cheat on Cat. I don't think Cat has anything to worry about and she knows that.

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:11 am

Cat doesn't have to worry about peta . For sure peta respects what sean and cat have . She knows that both of them are engaged and set to get married soon. Both of them are friends with her . But I think peta might admiring sean as atype of a guy . A very nice sexy Christian guy and that's it . And she is happy when she's with him during their rehearsals because they get along so well. Plus peta wants to win DWTS and so sean . There you go it's all about dancing . Again him bringing peta in NC even we know what is the real reason . For sure it's seems strange especially cat isn't with them . And we don't even know that peta is with sean in NC for his event tomorrow if she didn't tweet about how excited she is to see the crowd of Raleigh NC for tomorrow . Jmo.
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:15 am

yeah it is a sensual dance...but i believe that Sean is determined to redeem himself after his horrendous performance last week. If he does good then at least hes got himself a decent exit. Maybe thats why Peta had to come with him to NC. Rumba or rhumba requires emotional bonding, they have to sustain that connection right up to their perf next week.

But you're right, Sean staying longer in DWTS will eventually put a strain on his relationship with Cat. Not 'cause of Peta but the lack of time spent together as a couple. This should be his last.
kitcat
kitcat

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:16 am

I hope this is his last lol.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5 - Page 46 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5 - Page 46 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5 - Page 46 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5 - Page 46 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5 - Page 46 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5 - Page 46 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5 - Page 46 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:23 am

I'm glad Peta is going with him this time, since it means some much needed rehearsal time. They'll rehearse whenever the opportunity presents itself, be it before, after or in breaks during the event. Hopefully this will all lead to a good dance on Monday.

Been wondering what Catherine is up to. Guess we'll find out sooner or later.
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by eunbach12 Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:34 am

umngirl wrote:Pretty sure they are taking the red-eye tonight so that puts them in NC early tomorrow morning. Practice for probably 3-4 hours before his appearance. He does his thing while Peta is doing her own press (looks like she has at least one interview with an online mag scheduled tomorrow), maybe practice another hour or two then hop back on a plane to L.A. I would never survive this brutal schedule but they aren't the first pair who has done this. I think after the scare last week, there was absolutely no way Peta wasn't going along.

As for Cat, I don't see why this would bother her. It's just for dance practice. It's not like they are going away on vacation together. And who knows if Catherine could even go on the trip. We don't know her whereabouts. For all we know she could be on her own trip at the moment.

Per usual, you make too much sense! :) I personally would view this as a business trip. Do significant others go on business trips? Not usually, esp. if there's zero downtime involved.

The Catley fan in me is hoping that there's a chance she's on her way to DC with Lesley right now (Lesley is there for the weekend per her IG) and pre-celebrating her birthday BFF style! I'm sure Sean will do something very special to celebrate her birthday (their first together!)- whether we hear about it or not. Of course, I hope we get at least a hint of something!

eunbach12

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:05 am

eunbach12 wrote:
umngirl wrote:Pretty sure they are taking the red-eye tonight so that puts them in NC early tomorrow morning. Practice for probably 3-4 hours before his appearance. He does his thing while Peta is doing her own press (looks like she has at least one interview with an online mag scheduled tomorrow), maybe practice another hour or two then hop back on a plane to L.A. I would never survive this brutal schedule but they aren't the first pair who has done this. I think after the scare last week, there was absolutely no way Peta wasn't going along.

As for Cat, I don't see why this would bother her. It's just for dance practice. It's not like they are going away on vacation together. And who knows if Catherine could even go on the trip. We don't know her whereabouts. For all we know she could be on her own trip at the moment.

Per usual, you make too much sense! :) I personally would view this as a business trip. Do significant others go on business trips? Not usually, esp. if there's zero downtime involved.

The Catley fan in me is hoping that there's a chance she's on her way to DC with Lesley right now (Lesley is there for the weekend per her IG) and pre-celebrating her birthday BFF style! I'm sure Sean will do something very special to celebrate her birthday (their first together!)- whether we hear about it or not. Of course, I hope we get at least a hint of something!

I'm sure we'll hear something about it. It would surprise me if he didn't mention it on the show on Monday.
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:16 am

A Catley weekend is Love! Hugesmile

just love them both!
kitcat
kitcat

Back to top Go down

Post by sallyisleta Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:40 am

livelife wrote:I think we all agree that Sean is lucky to have Cat in his life. She likes to be goofy and have fun so some may think she's immature, but being so supportive of Sean through his DWTS journey shows such a level of maturity, confidence and strength. I wonder how Ashlee and Lindsay would have handled his decision to join DWTS and have Peta as a partner.

ha! ashlee and lindsay can't handle that for sure, like the way how catherine handling it... Hugesmile
sallyisleta
sallyisleta

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGirl Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:13 am

We all have opinions of what this couple should do or not do and it's fine to express them. The reality is that we don't know even 1/4 of the factors influencing SeanCat's decision. We don't know what is best for them. Sean said they decided to do DWTS as a couple and if Catherine wasn't on board, he wouldn't have done it. It would be safe to conclude he's still making decisions with that mentality. If Catherine had an issue with Peta and Sean going to NC, it won't be happening. The tabloids will continue with their trash no matter what and although SeanCat don't want to give them ammunition, they can't live their lives just trying to avoid the lies being published. If anything, this latest decision only underscores their desire and determination to do well next Monday.

Last edited by RealGirl on Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : C)

RealGirl

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 61 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 53 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5

+62
pugmomma
ImeldaMarcos
pavalygurl
poohbear
yrkiemommy