SELECT CONTENT

Episode 4 - 4/30 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 4 - 4/30 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Episode 4 - 4/30 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:16 am

Ready for Love Episode: "A Vineyard, a Trivia Contest, and a Food Fight"

Season 1, Episode 4

Episode Synopsis: Part 1 of 2. Ben takes his ladies on a romantic trip to a winery; Tim holds a group trivia date. Also: The women are coached on forming compatible relationships. Original Air Date: May 1, 2013

TBD = To Be Determined
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Episode 4 - 4/30 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Re: Episode 4 - 4/30 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:35 am

Bump!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Episode 4 - 4/30 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Re: Episode 4 - 4/30 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by happygolucky Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:35 am

So does that mean that we're going to see tonight's episode and the one in next week as a "synopsis" of only 1 week of "dating"? Would there be an elimination by the end of this episode?

I don't really get it whether before each studio show/elimination night guys spend the time with girls only for 1 day or 2 and how much time does pass between one elimination and the next one - really whole week or less?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:52 am

From what I've heard while watching the show, the dating goes on for one week before each elimination. Of course this might change as there are less ladies left. Please correct me if I heard wrong.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:32 am

ummm... it's 4/30, where the heck is my new episode nbc.com?! :angryemotion

Episode 4 - 4/30 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:35 am

Anybody know on what site Canadians will be able to view the episodes? Both NBC.com and Hulu are not available for viewing outside the U.S.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:12 am

noobsleuth wrote:ummm... it's 4/30, where the heck is my new episode nbc.com?! :angryemotion
Taking their sweet time aren't they! They'll probably make us wait until tonight! Please, anyone, if they post it let us know here. Hoping you Canadians will be able to watch it somehow.

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrappyRN Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:57 am

I watched this episode on comcast on Demand this morning. It showed Tim's date. The group played a trivia game, ready for Lopez. Jenna won the trivia game and got to have alone time with Tim to play billiards. Christina interupted their alone time and ended up revealing to Tim her 1st kiss and sexual experience was with a girl. Next the group did karaoke. They showed Sarah(blonde) and Tim singing together, no other girls singing. Next he went on a helicopter tour with 3 girls picked by the matchmakers, Siham,Sara(brunette), and Danielle. The bottom 2(Christina and Sarah) and who he saved (Sarah). Also saw part of Ben's date. On demand said it was a 2 hour episode, but it ended after only about an hour. Will watch again to see if the 2 hours shows this time. The previews before the show had some good info. It showed Ernesto saying I love you to someone, but you could only see her hand, and Ben with a ring.
ScrappyRN
ScrappyRN

Female Posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:10 pm

jojo47 wrote:Anybody know on what site Canadians will be able to view the episodes? Both NBC.com and Hulu are not available for viewing outside the U.S.

Nope. I guess if someone puts it up on youtube.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:11 pm

Scrappy that's weird they didn't show the whole thing! TFS fills in a lot!

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:14 pm

I can't watch right now but my ondemand is showing episodes 104 and 105... weird.

ETA: both are showing to be 120 min long. The description for 104 is Ben's date and half of Tim's date. The description for 105 is the second half of Tim's trivia date and Ernesto's date. Gosh it is really 4 hours long?
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:36 pm

ScrappyRN wrote:I watched this episode on comcast on Demand this morning. It showed Tim's date. The group played a trivia game, ready for Lopez. Jenna won the trivia game and got to have alone time with Tim to play billiards. Christina interupted their alone time and ended up revealing to Tim her 1st kiss and sexual experience was with a girl. Next the group did karaoke. They showed Sarah(blonde) and Tim singing together, no other girls singing. Next he went on a helicopter tour with 3 girls picked by the matchmakers, Siham,Sara(brunette), and Danielle. The bottom 2(Christina and Sarah) and who he saved (Sarah). Also saw part of Ben's date. On demand said it was a 2 hour episode, but it ended after only about an hour. Will watch again to see if the 2 hours shows this time. The previews before the show had some good info. It showed Ernesto saying I love you to someone, but you could only see her hand, and Ben with a ring.

Thanks for the blow by blow. Anxious to watch it.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 4 - 4/30 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

+29
klisack
jurystillout
Beeleever
sunnygal
sallyisleta