SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6

Page 13 of 50 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 31 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 13 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6

Post by deeliciouz Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:15 am

pkk wrote:Hi everyone! I'm a newbie haha but I just wanted to say that I love all of your posts! I've watched many seasons of the bachelor/bachelorette and let me just say, Sean's season was my all time favorite!!!!Catherine was my favorite from day one and I'm soooooooooo happy they found each other! Match made in heaven:)..Anyway, I'm not sure if this was posted or not, nor do I know how to bring it over here, but here's some info I found on twitter:) That girl Devan was at the southern women's show in Raleigh, NC.

Mallory Walsh‏@WalshMallory
@devan_renee_xo Curious what he had to say about Catherine???? Why didn't she go? Any good info???

Devan Finch‏@devan_renee_xo26 Apr
@WalshMallory he gave lots of great information! They are doing wonderful and the tabloids are lying! She stayed in LA for work sad

@WalshMallory he said that they have been so busy with DWTS but once that's over there will be wedding plans! ❤️

clapping!

Welcome1 pkk!

tyvm

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
:sprinklehearts
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 13 8554319625_3737a89572_tCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 13 8555428414_13183c9699_tCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 13 8555428450_fee0585c93_tCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 13 8554319581_bc2fce6132_t
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 13 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6

Post by docnash14 Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:18 am

BHL Magazine BHL Magazine ‏@bhlmagazine 44s

Excited to celebrate @clmgiudici on her birthday with @SeanLowe09 @PetaMurgatroyd @PandoraVT and @SharnaBurgess at @VillaBlancaBH! HB2U!

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:26 am

Catherine stayed in LA for work, huh? Yay! Good for her! I had a feeling she may have been working.

And double yay for a birthday celebration at Villa Blanca!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 13 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 13 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 13 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 13 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 13 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:29 am

delete

Last edited by kitcat on Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : redundant)
kitcat
kitcat

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:38 am

docnash14 wrote:

BHL Magazine BHL Magazine ‏@bhlmagazine 44s

Excited to celebrate @clmgiudici on her birthday with @SeanLowe09 @PetaMurgatroyd @PandoraVT and @SharnaBurgess at @VillaBlancaBH! HB2U!

So do you think this is tonight or tomorrow night? I take from the language it may be tomorrow?

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:42 am

I'm guessing tonight. Sean and Catherine usually have dinner with their family/friends that are in town after the Monday show so maybe tomorrow is a family celebration? Don't know for sure though.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 13 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 13 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 13 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 13 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 13 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:44 am

Probably tonight. I would think that she would go to dinner with her mom, Sean and Sean's parents after DWTS tomorrow (or I'm wishful thinking).

livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:19 am

and its also the birthday today of BHL Magazine Publisher, same as Cat's ...wow creative minds unite!

BHLMagazine @BHLMagazine
Happy Birthday to our Publisher @McLaughlinDoug
kitcat
kitcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:34 am

pkk wrote:Hi everyone! I'm a newbie haha but I just wanted to say that I love all of your posts! I've watched many seasons of the bachelor/bachelorette and let me just say, Sean's season was my all time favorite!!!!Catherine was my favorite from day one and I'm soooooooooo happy they found each other! Match made in heaven:)..Anyway, I'm not sure if this was posted or not, nor do I know how to bring it over here, but here's some info I found on twitter:) That girl Devan was at the southern women's show in Raleigh, NC.

Mallory Walsh‏@WalshMallory
@devan_renee_xo Curious what he had to say about Catherine???? Why didn't she go? Any good info???

@WalshMallory he gave lots of great information! They are doing wonderful and the tabloids are lying! She stayed in LA for work :(

@WalshMallory he said that they have been so busy with DWTS but once that's over there will be wedding plans! ❤

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 13 687187126pkk!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:43 am

@clmgiudici: I am blessed. #birthdaydinner #villablanca @SeanLowe09 @bhlmagazine @pandoravt @PetaMurgatroyd @MattyKTalent @julztocker @jasonfsabo

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingsterose Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:07 am

lipsis wrote:
@clmgiudici: I am blessed. #birthdaydinner #villablanca @SeanLowe09 @bhlmagazine @pandoravt @PetaMurgatroyd @MattyKTalent @julztocker @jasonfsabo

High clap :bigsmile: It is all good!!!
Gingsterose
Gingsterose

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:04 am

“@scheanamarie: Happy Birthday shots with http://twitter.com/scheanamarie/status/328747848827039744/photo/1”
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 50 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 31 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6

+62
Admin
jaromarie
Cajunprince7
mckenna91
renaissance