SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6

Page 27 of 50 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 38 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 27 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 2:16 pm

by docnash14 Today at 6:37 pm

.mare2 wrote:
He totally made up both twitter handles.

He used Sean's Instagram handle..

:yes: that's Sean's ING handle. Hadn't noticed @catherinlowe, until now... rofl

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 27 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6

Post by motheroffive Wed May 01, 2013 2:21 pm

In Sean's twitter feed are a couple of tweets from an unhappy reporter in Detroit. He was supposed to call in for an interview this morning and did not. She apparently teased it all morning and he didn't call. I assume she wanted to chat with him before he came tomorrow.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed May 01, 2013 2:34 pm

motheroffive wrote:In Sean's twitter feed are a couple of tweets from an unhappy reporter in Detroit. He was supposed to call in for an interview this morning and did not. She apparently teased it all morning and he didn't call. I assume she wanted to chat with him before he came tomorrow.

So tomorrow is his appearance in Michigan? I wonder how could he will keep up his rehearsal schedule for his Monday performance .
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed May 01, 2013 2:37 pm

motheroffive wrote:In Sean's twitter feed are a couple of tweets from an unhappy reporter in Detroit. He was supposed to call in for an interview this morning and did not. She apparently teased it all morning and he didn't call. I assume she wanted to chat with him before he came tomorrow.

Well she should be complaining to his PR guy. If he's still on the payroll, it is the publicist's job to make sure scheduled media interviews take place when they are supposed to take place.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakergurl Wed May 01, 2013 2:53 pm

Better a black bra peeking, than a side boob. Ultimate fashion faux pas is for one's bits to show.

Now back to work....
Lakergurl
Lakergurl

Female Posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakergurl Wed May 01, 2013 3:05 pm

As a side note, Victor looks so dashing with a bowtie. The man looks smooth. Sean should go to Victor's haberdasher.

I am not understanding why Sean in his real life clothes wears such awful stuff. Those tight colorful V necks have got to be binned.

choppin....
Lakergurl
Lakergurl

Female Posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by ceebeedeedum Wed May 01, 2013 3:10 pm

Lakergurl wrote:As a side note, Victor looks so dashing with a bowtie. The man looks smooth. Sean should go to Victor's haberdasher.

I am not understanding why Sean in his real life clothes wears such awful stuff. Those tight colorful V necks have got to be binned.

choppin....

Lakergurl you're back! Yay! Hugesmile

Yes, Sean needs a wardrobe consultant. He looks and dresses like he's from the early '60's.
ceebeedeedum
ceebeedeedum

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed May 01, 2013 3:14 pm

ceebeedeedum wrote:
Lakergurl wrote:As a side note, Victor looks so dashing with a bowtie. The man looks smooth. Sean should go to Victor's haberdasher.

choppin....

Lakergurl you're back! Yay! Hugesmile

Yes, Sean needs a wardrobe consultant. He looks and dresses like he's from the early '60's.

Unforturnately, the only time Sean has gotten wardrobe advice it was from the Bachelor stylist, Cary Fetman (?- not sure I have the name exactly right), and that may have put him off of stylists forever. He's probably like most guys and just likes to be comfortable.... and will (like my husband) wear the same type of clothes at 50 that he wore at 23 (once my hubby likes something help us all if it becomes unavailable after a year or two!).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Wed May 01, 2013 3:15 pm

choppin....

you're back! lakergurl, where have you been hiding? i agree, sean looks good with shirts and pants he wore in both his rhumba dances.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 4:20 pm

Catherine with a dwts fan from Seattle ( Sanlee would you please do the embedding? Thanks:))

http://twitter.com/mrParisDylan/status/329663204609380352/photo/1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed May 01, 2013 4:23 pm

Not San, but here you go. :Smiley:
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 27 BJMy8B7CUAA7isJ
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 4:24 pm

Lakergurl wrote:Better a black bra peeking, than a side boob. Ultimate fashion faux pas is for one's bits to show.

Now back to work....

Hey, was wondering where you went!! Now we can laugh and loosen up a bit again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 50 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 38 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6

+62
Admin
jaromarie
Cajunprince7
mckenna91
renaissance