SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6

Page 36 of 50 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 43 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 36 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6

Post by lovebites8727 Thu May 02, 2013 2:52 pm

jcrbil wrote:I think they need to get that picture of them (S&C) from Monday night (in black- subject of many comments) widely circulated. Would probably squelch a lot of the Peta rumors- picture worth more than a thousand words!

And I don't think he'll make the final... but at least with freestyle they could fashion his "caucasian" dance.

Trust me they saw that pic of them . These gossip blogger /tabloid writers knew that . They are all over with them . But again throwing peta on the mix would make their article spice up things and get more hits with their blogs and the tabloid to up their sales lol. Sean and cat can't win no matter what . It is embarrassing but I guess as what they are doing ignoring and laughing all these tabloids/gossip article the best gestures for everyone to do the same too. Just saying .
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 36 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6

Post by lovebites8727 Thu May 02, 2013 2:56 pm

DKWillis wrote:Hes in Detroit now according to his tweet/

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 36m
Hello Detroit!

They flew today. So I think after today's appearance they will stay over night in Detroit again like what they did in NC appearance to keep rehearsing . Then by tomorrow gets back to LA . Then keep rehearsing till the weekend. Get ready for Monday dance .
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 3:01 pm

jcrbil wrote:I think Sean and Catherine are trying to be a little proactive in their tweets- meaning I think they're trying to put their whereabouts out there so that when the tabs print their garbage, the truth has already gone out.

I agree, I've had the same thoughts about it. They are being open and honest with everything they are doing, not hiding a single thing. It actually makes the tabloids look ridiculous imo, because we all know the real truth.

Of course the downside is not everyone follows them on message boards, and so not every fan knows that stuff is completely false. But I guess when they see a wedding, the truth will be crystal clear.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 02, 2013 3:09 pm

I'm equal parts fascinated and horrified by some of the inappropriate things people tweet at Sean. Not the mean or nice tweets, but the ones that I can't ever even imagine tweeting. Like wow.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 36 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 36 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 36 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingsterose Thu May 02, 2013 3:13 pm

What sort of Tweets?
Gingsterose
Gingsterose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 3:16 pm

^^^umngirl, I was just cringing at some of the tweets as well. I have so much respect for the way Sean and Catherine are handling the situation. Catherine especially is very admirable. I wouldn't want to wear her shoes. What a graceful young woman!

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 02, 2013 3:17 pm

Gingsterose wrote:What sort of Tweets?

I don't feel comfortable posting them but they are of the sexual nature and such. Just use your imagination. I just can't believe people tweet things like that, and to someone else.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 36 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 36 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 36 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu May 02, 2013 3:18 pm

Lol

“@THGossip: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici: Only Getting Married For Money? http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2013/05/sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-only-getting-married-for-money/ #Bachelor”

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 36 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 36 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 36 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 36 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 36 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 36 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 36 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu May 02, 2013 3:22 pm

“@BachelrWetpaint: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd Get Cozy on a Plane! http://wet.pt/Ypu5LQ”

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 36 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 36 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 36 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 36 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 36 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 36 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 36 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Thu May 02, 2013 3:31 pm

I find the whole getting married for money angle to be about the most ludicrous of them all. Thank you L&S this week. Sean said at one point that he would only tell a woman he loved her if he intended to marry her and definitely only get engaged once. He believes that Catherine was the one God picked for him. He told Lindsey that twice on the After that his clarity came from God. So now he has changed his mind and is going to gat married for money and what stay married a couple of months and then divorce. Laughable.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu May 02, 2013 4:26 pm

What's wrong with these fans in Detroit? No one has tweeted any pictures from the appearance yet. Come on D-town!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 36 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 36 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 36 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 36 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 36 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 02, 2013 4:32 pm

‏@KellyMWilton 1m
Loving life right now just met Sean Lowe! Such a nice guy @SeanLowe09 http://instagram.com/p/Y0jNGORN_q/
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 36 7c787410
And he is not in a v-neck. You all can rejoice. Hugesmile

@court4short93 31m
Omfg this isn't real life

@minapina15 1m
@SeanLowe09 gorgeous
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 36 Bjsmng10

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 50 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 43 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6

+62
Admin
jaromarie
Cajunprince7
mckenna91
renaissance