SELECT CONTENT

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Page 43 of 62 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 52 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:39 pm

ironcat wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:JP's pic doesn't even look like the exterior of a hotel..
Isn't that a dumpster in front of the building? Perhaps it
was one of those instances where the paps missed *the shot*
of him coming out of the building ~ and had to high tail it to
track him down? no idea
It would appear that the paps went unnoticed to Ashley, whereas
JP seems to notice them out on the street trying to snap his pic.

If it's what I think you're talking about, the "dumpster" is actually a planter with some vegetation in it, which is very typically seen outside restaurants (and possibly hotels) and such in Manhattan. Doesn't help solve the mystery any, but thought I'd mention it.
:giggle: Yes, that's exactly what I meant!!
When you point it out as a planter ~ now I can see that, and it makes sense!! :awesome:
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Post by LaureanT Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:51 pm

I'm surprised Ashley was not wearing a wig??

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:59 pm

LaureanT wrote:I'm surprised Ashley was not wearing a wig??
You know, in NYC I would think anyone could completely go unnoticed. Seriously, people
aren't phased by anything. Put on a pair of sunglasses, fall into the crowd... it's a way of life there.
Paps aren't hounding people to the degree they do in L.A. Okay, except in JP's instance!! :giggle:
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:32 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:
You know, in NYC I would think anyone could completely go unnoticed. Seriously, people
aren't phased by anything.
Put on a pair of sunglasses, fall into the crowd... it's a way of life there.
Paps aren't hounding people to the degree they do in L.A. Okay, except in JP's instance!! :giggle:

The first time I was in NYC, I saw this person wearing elf ears. He had on elf ears over his own ears. Nobody else seemed to notice this but me. Suspect I finally decided like Dorothy I wasn't in Kansas anymore.

Last edited by Bloomers on Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:33 pm

Anyone have a thought this door might be a condo building instead of hotel?

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:34 pm

Kelad9 wrote:Anyone have a thought this door might be a condo building instead of hotel?

yea we were just discussing that in another thread :Nod: check out the intercom behind ashley's head -- definitely looks like an apt/condo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:36 pm

emusha wrote:
Kelad9 wrote:Anyone have a thought this door might be a condo building instead of hotel?

yea we were just discussing that in another thread :Nod: check out the intercom behind ashley's head -- definitely looks like an apt/condo

I know this is not the same condo but did find similiar looking doors at the Legacy condos. eh we must surely be bored if we're trying to sleuth out where she stayed in NYC instead of looking at show sc's.. I hope the girl doesn't think we're stalkers or anything. LOL

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:44 pm

Kelad9 wrote:
emusha wrote:

I know this is not the same condo but did find similiar looking doors at the Legacy condos. eh we must surely be bored if we're trying to sleuth out where she stayed in NYC instead of looking at show sc's.. I hope the girl doesn't think we're stalkers or anything. LOL

yup!! *insert sleepy smiley that i couldn't find*
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:00 pm

Bloomers wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:

The first time I was in NYC, I saw this person wearing elf ears. He had on elf ears over his own ears. Nobody else seemed to notice this but me. Suspect I finally decided like Dorothy I wasn't in Kansas anymore.
Too cute Bloomers!! :giggle:
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Back to top Go down

Post by imouttatime Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:09 pm

Bloomers wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:

LOL Bloomers! I live in Brooklyn, NY but I'm in the city twice a week. I love seeing all the people there, from all walks of life, all the strangeness, nothing fazes anyone in the city!

imouttatime

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:18 pm

Bloomers wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:
Paps aren't hounding people to the degree they do in L.A. Okay, except in JP's instance!! Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 43 40742102

Bloomers I think I had posted somewhere on here a few weeks ago I was waiting at an intersection and a guy in full Zorro cape was crossing and right behind him two Mormon missionary guys with their bikes...shades of The Mask and Bentley. This is in LA and again, no one batted an eye.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:34 pm

Living wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 43 2011-015

http://www.intouchweekly.com/content/cover/img_cover_large.jpg

Who says that is Ashley?? No way.

It looks like Ashley to me. Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 43 2148147175
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 62 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 52 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

+79
NanaMary
snowyglow12
Samantharose
sunnymicki
northernviewer