SELECT CONTENT

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Page 54 of 62 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 58 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Post by snowyglow12 Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:39 am

bilolo wrote:there's something i don't understand, it's how Ashley is letting Ryan go home and Constantine is still in the house ? omg i can't understand that, i just can't

Maybe that kiss that she shared in Taiwan was a really good one. I like Constantine. He's really honest about what he feels being in that situation and he seems to be fun to be around.
snowyglow12
snowyglow12

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Post by bluwavz Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:44 am

bilolo wrote:there's something i don't understand, it's how Ashley is letting Ryan go home and Constantine is still in the house ? omg i can't understand that, i just can't

I'm guessing to be merciful to Ryan, though I do wonder why she kept him around so long and gave him two group date roses. Maybe she feels like she should be into him. She has to know he's very into her, but it doesn't look like she's all that into him. Anyway, Constantine will pretty much be an easy elimination since there seems to be very little if any feelings on either side. Unless we see a miracle in the next episode.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:45 am

maybe but i'd choose Ryan over him for sure :D
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:57 am

bluwavz wrote:

I'm guessing to be merciful to Ryan, though I do wonder why she kept him around so long and gave him two group date roses. Maybe she feels like she should be into him. She has to know he's very into her, but it doesn't look like she's all that into him. Anyway, Constantine will pretty much be an easy elimination since there seems to be very little if any feelings on either side. Unless we see a miracle in the next episode.
I'm puzzled too but sure that on monday we will get some reasoning as to why Constantine make it to F3 during his date. What I am suspecting is Ashley is completely unable to "read" his disinterest. I don't believe it is a concious decision to take him there (to f3) because he will be easy to dump. If so she would have keep him to f2 instead of the guys that she was really into like JP and Ben. She will be seeing his PIs and discussions with the other guys only on viewing. This will not make her happy since she has been all about honesty from the guys and will see how Constantine kept accpeting her roses despite the disinterest.
Ryans rejection too will become clearer on monday. Though why she would say things like she regretted letting him go and she missed him if she had made such a clear cut decision Suspect to keep both Dino and Ames.
She's a strange one that girl laugh out loud.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:08 am

nd4reality wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

I'm puzzled too but sure that on monday we will get some reasoning as to why Constantine make it to F3 during his date. What I am suspecting is Ashley is completely unable to "read" his disinterest. I don't believe it is a concious decision to take him there (to f3) because he will be easy to dump. If so she would have keep him to f2 instead of the guys that she was really into like JP and Ben. She will be seeing his PIs and discussions with the other guys only on viewing. This will not make her happy since she has been all about honesty from the guys and will see how Constantine kept accpeting her roses despite the disinterest.
Ryans rejection too will become clearer on monday. Though why she would say things like she regretted letting him go and she missed him if she had made such a clear cut decision Suspect to keep both Dino and Ames.

I think, while it may not be sizzling, Ashley is attracted to Dino. At this point it does become a process of elimination and maybe there are other men she sees less in than Dino. I've wondered if she'd have preferred to let Ryan go earlier, but TPTB wanted him around.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:16 am

nd4reality wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

I could be way wrong here, but I believe at this point in time (F5...F4...F3 and onward) the lead already has a firm idea of who her F1/F2 are. The succesion of those going home is mainly producer driven and the lead is 'encouraged' on whom to 'boot'. Dino staying is totally baffling to me....I see no interest on his part, or her's for that matter. Cool HTD with him...maybe? As Ryan does add drama, maybe Ash finally got that he annoyed the others and to placate her F1/F2, she sent him home. I'll be interested to see how this plays out with Ryan...he really likes her!
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:17 am

jojo47 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

I think, while it may not be sizzling, Ashley is attracted to Dino. At this point it does become a process of elimination and maybe there are other men she sees less in than Dino. I've wondered if she'd have preferred to let Ryan go earlier, but TPTB wanted him around.

Oh, I think Ryan would have gone before but she was letting producers help her out with eliminations. Something happened where she doesn't want to kiss him anymore. Even when she gave him the date rose, she didn't kiss him and there was one point in her 1on1 time with him where she was almost pushing him away. It's best not to put him through HTDs knowing she wasn't going to choose him. I think she's pretty clear that she and Dino don't have much of a connection beyond friendship. i think she likes Ames but doesn't want to do a fantasy date with him. The elevator kiss was nice but I don't think she likes him romantically either. By this point, the leads pretty much know who they are choosing and who they want to spend that kind of time with. She had fun with Constantine and she could have a blast with him on the fantasy date even if things didn't get so romantic at the end of the day. Not sure if they will spend the night together. I think it's all about Ben and JP at this point.

I think she is feeling really bad about Ryan because she knew how into her he was and she did lead him on with the roses so when he comes back, I can see her questioning why she couldn't get into a guy who seemed to have it all together. Hopefully they can be friends after this. I guess she gives him closure the way she got closure from Bentley.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:22 am

sjcaligurl wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

Oh, I think Ryan would have gone before but she was letting producers help her out with eliminations. Something happened where she doesn't want to kiss him anymore. Even when she gave him the date rose, she didn't kiss him and there was one point in her 1on1 time with him where she was almost pushing him away. It's best not to put him through HTDs knowing she wasn't going to choose him. I think she's pretty clear that she and Dino don't have much of a connection beyond friendship. i think she likes Ames but doesn't want to do a fantasy date with him. The elevator kiss was nice but I don't think she likes him romantically either. By this point, the leads pretty much know who they are choosing and who they want to spend that kind of time with. She had fun with Constantine and she could have a blast with him on the fantasy date even if things didn't get so romantic at the end of the day. Not sure if they will spend the night together. I think it's all about Ben and JP at this point.

I think she is feeling really bad about Ryan because she knew how into her he was and she did lead him on with the roses so when he comes back, I can see her questioning why she couldn't get into a guy who seemed to have it all together. Hopefully they can be friends after this. I guess she gives him closure the way she got closure from Bentley.

I too hope so. If anyone needs closure is it him. After all she gave him all those group roses and but more importantly even went so much as tell him that she wanted to visit his hometown and see how he lives - 2 episodes ahead.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:30 am

i feel so bad for Ryan, i like him, he's so into Ashley that i can't imagine him rejected omg this show sucks
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:52 am

Samantharose wrote:
emusha wrote:
BichonTone wrote:I am pretty sure that JP's last date with Ashley was an all day date, but there was so much happening at the evening portion of the date that they decided to only show that part. They had already shown day portions of other guy's dates. They weren't that interesting, shopping and tasting food, etc.. So, be honest, aren't you glad that they decided to concentrate on the evening portion of the JP-Ashley date? Pretty hot and very telling how they feel about each other.

Didn't ashley say something about how she's been looking forward to the date all day - that would definitely place it as a night only date (which is totally weird for this show to do) -- maybe JP is a vampire giggling uhh too bad we've debunked that theory during the may thai date :P

giggling I don't know why he's getting night only dates. But they seem full of substance so they're making progress in their relationship.

I need to go back and rewatch-- do we see Ashley saying this? Could have been cut from a PI/VO they had her do the day before or even just the way they prompted her to start the conversation. I am POSITIVE that they have had more time together than what we've seen.

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:17 pm

skitts wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

I could be way wrong here, but I believe at this point in time (F5...F4...F3 and onward) the lead already has a firm idea of who her F1/F2 are. The succesion of those going home is mainly producer driven and the lead is 'encouraged' on whom to 'boot'. Dino staying is totally baffling to me....I see no interest on his part, or her's for that matter. Cool HTD with him...maybe? As Ryan does add drama, maybe Ash finally got that he annoyed the others and to placate her F1/F2, she sent him home. I'll be interested to see how this plays out with Ryan...he really likes her!
well maybe with Ryan she just wasn't sure on him..I say this because she did ask him a few shows back about who the :real " Ryan was...and he said that he is the same with her as with the guys..Now they left in what JP said about throwing Ryan off the 61st story for a reason..Maybe JP told Ash to get rid of him...LOL
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:35 pm

LibbyBell wrote:
Samantharose wrote:
emusha wrote:
BichonTone wrote:I am pretty sure that JP's last date with Ashley was an all day date, but there was so much happening at the evening portion of the date that they decided to only show that part. They had already shown day portions of other guy's dates. They weren't that interesting, shopping and tasting food, etc.. So, be honest, aren't you glad that they decided to concentrate on the evening portion of the JP-Ashley date? Pretty hot and very telling how they feel about each other.

Didn't ashley say something about how she's been looking forward to the date all day - that would definitely place it as a night only date (which is totally weird for this show to do) -- maybe JP is a vampire giggling uhh too bad we've debunked that theory during the may thai date :P

giggling I don't know why he's getting night only dates. But they seem full of substance so they're making progress in their relationship.

I need to go back and rewatch-- do we see Ashley saying this? Could have been cut from a PI/VO they had her do the day before or even just the way they prompted her to start the conversation. I am POSITIVE that they have had more time together than what we've seen.

Ashley: (PI, it's dark out and she's rubbing her hands together) I've been so excited all day just cause I know that I have a date with JP tonight.

JP: (they are walking together after hugging and greeting) It is so good to finally see you again, I swear I've been looking forward to this for so long.

both quotes right at the beginning of this video:

sorry, I just don't think this was a full day long date. I do think JP's second 1:1 was bumped up a week, so he got another short date, but that's cause she really wanted to talk to him about Bentley.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 62 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 58 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

+79
NanaMary
snowyglow12
Samantharose
sunnymicki
northernviewer