SELECT CONTENT

Orphan Black

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Orphan Black Empty Orphan Black

Post by Karen5354 Fri May 03, 2013 12:47 pm

Just wondering if anyone is interested in this show? I recently discovered it and got hooked.

Karen5354

Female Posts : 276

Back to top Go down

Orphan Black Empty Re: Orphan Black

Post by atem Fri May 03, 2013 2:41 pm

Never heard of it. What's it about?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen5354 Fri May 03, 2013 5:55 pm

Here's their official site:
http://www.bbcamerica.com/orphan-black/

I'm in a TV watching mood lately and crave for something fresh, so I googled "best new TV show of 2013" and this came up (along with "The Americans", "Bates Motel", etc).

The concept, in a nutshell, is about human cloning. It's sci-fi but a lot more than that. What got me hooked, besides the suspenseful storyline, is the phenomenal acting of the lead actress, Tatiana Maslany. I can't rave enough about her. If you like Lost or Fringe, you'd love this.

Karen5354

Female Posts : 276

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat May 04, 2013 12:40 am

Karen5354 wrote:Here's their official site:
http://www.bbcamerica.com/orphan-black/

I'm in a TV watching mood lately and crave for something fresh, so I googled "best new TV show of 2013" and this came up (along with "The Americans", "Bates Motel", etc).

The concept, in a nutshell, is about human cloning. It's sci-fi but a lot more than that. What got me hooked, besides the suspenseful storyline, is the phenomenal acting of the lead actress, Tatiana Maslany. I can't rave enough about her. If you like Lost or Fringe, you'd love this.

Thanks. I've never been into sci-fi really. Only thing that I liked watching was Ann To The Infinite Power (or something like that).

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MargieGirl Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:58 pm

The lead actor won some British awards for the show. Personally, I think she should get an award for each of her characters. Can't wait for next season and want it longer.

MargieGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Orphan Black

3 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum