SELECT CONTENT

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Page 20 of 63 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 41 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:28 am

Tenley talks about an epic love story as though she knows something. Weird to me but after reading so many posts of folks convinced she is appearing on bens season it is like a weird cloud looming.

Could Ben and the producers have convinced her that their story could conclude on tv somehow? Yikes if so.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:51 pm

nd4reality wrote:Tenley talks about an epic love story as though she knows something. Weird to me but after reading so many posts of folks convinced she is appearing on bens season it is like a weird cloud looming.

Could Ben and the producers have convinced her that their story could conclude on tv somehow?  Yikes if so.

What do you mean? Where does she talk about epic love story?

Here's a good article, that I agree with on the writer's description of Tenley. I've been following her for awhile too, and that's the type of person I see. (Another 'ette reference though) hmmm

Lindsey Kupfer
‏@Lindseykupfer
Why @TenleyMolzahn is going to be off the market soon #BachelorInParadise @bustle http://bsl.io/S5w

Tenley Molzahn ‏@TenleyMolzahn Sep 12
Tenley Molzahn retweeted Lindsey Kupfer
You ladies are sweet to me

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:01 pm

nd4reality wrote:Tenley talks about an epic love story as though she knows something. Weird to me but after reading so many posts of folks convinced she is appearing on bens season it is like a weird cloud looming.

Could Ben and the producers have convinced her that their story could conclude on tv somehow?  Yikes if so.
That would be pretty foolish of Ben considering he could meet one of these girls and like them better than Tenley.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:05 pm

Tenley did a post on her website about her epic love story. Only it has to do with her faith and love for God, not a romantic love story. If I'm remembering it right, she talks about her relationship with God being number 1 and that she has faith God will lead her to the right man for her to marry. I didn't get the sense she was referring to knowing who that guy already was.

sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 20 87b72b10 sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 20 86669110 sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 20 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:09 pm

Tenley seemed pretty melancholy the day Ben left for Honduras which really is the precursor to his filming of the Bachelor.  I am fairly certain that Ben would not go forward with the Bachelor if he thought Tenley was the one.  Ben does not seem like the kind of person who would do that to the other 25 women or himself.  I don't think Tenley and Ben are a good match. He seems much more down to earth and grounded.

Tenley seems like a very sweet gal but she is not very realistic.  I believe she and Kiptyn dated on and off for 5 years with no engagement.  It seems like Tenley gets a relationship idea in her head that is a bit of a fairy tale.  I am certain with her "epic love story" when God brings the right Christian man into her life she will find her happily ever after.  In the meantime she definitely should get involved with Christian organizations to improve her chances of meeting the one.  Fleiss and Co is not the answer.  JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:40 pm

It was spoken about as early as late June/early July that a prospective storyboard for TB could have Tenley come back be rejected and then spun off for her own season of 'Ette next spring.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:51 pm

She needs to move on from this franchise.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:14 pm

I think having Tenley back as the next ette is what TPTB could be thinking of. Remember DeAnna came back then became the ette.
It would also make sence since they had her on BIP2. The made her out to be America's Sweetheart. We heard that written many times. That could be their headliner for her as well. They haven't hooked me in for her to be ette. I agree she needs to be in church where she can find the right guy. Not on the beach or her head in some clouds of fairytail land. Her epic love story was about god and her faith. I give her this she has a way with words that makes you believe it was something "real" speaking of her man. It makes me wonder how much she gets paid for every time someone goes to her blog.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:19 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

Here's a good article, that I agree with on the writer's description of Tenley. I've been following her for awhile too, and that's the type of person I see. (Another 'ette reference though)   hmmm  

Lindsey Kupfer
‏@Lindseykupfer
Why @TenleyMolzahn is going to be off the market soon #BachelorInParadise @bustle http://bsl.io/S5w

Tenley Molzahn ‏@TenleyMolzahn  Sep 12

GA while her epic love story implies God and faith, she has responded to tweets and comments in her pictures that have a more human slant. Thses are indirect references. And deliberately vague. So hard to pin point exactly any one sm posting.

But one eg of what I found odd is someone posted "so sad pl tell me there is a happy ending" to which she relied " it's coming!". Now is that not overkill even for someone as ott as she ?
Jmo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:08 pm

nd4reality wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Here's a good article, that I agree with on the writer's description of Tenley. I've been following her for awhile too, and that's the type of person I see. (Another 'ette reference though)   hmmm  

Lindsey Kupfer
‏@Lindseykupfer

Tenley Molzahn ‏@TenleyMolzahn  Sep 12

GA while her epic love story implies God and faith, she has responded to tweets and comments in her pictures that have a more human slant. Thses are indirect references. And deliberately vague. So hard to pin point exactly any one sm posting.

But one eg of what I found odd is someone posted "so sad pl tell me there is a happy ending" to which she relied " it's coming!". Now is that not overkill even for someone as ott as she ?
Jmo.

Not at all, IMO, that is. She is very Christian and "IF" her reference is solely to that relationship her answer would be very appropriate for someone who is posting with that in mind. While, I can't speak to her Christian philosophy or her veiled sm postings those responses seem fairly consistent to me.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:55 am

Iluvbachette wrote:I think having Tenley back as the next ette is what TPTB could be thinking of. Remember DeAnna came back then became the ette.
It would also make sence since they had her on BIP2. The made her out to be America's Sweetheart. We heard that written many times. That could be their headliner for her as well. They haven't hooked me in for her to be ette. I agree she needs to be in church where she can find the right guy. Not on the beach or her head in some clouds of fairytail land. Her epic love story was about god and her faith. I give her this she has a way with words that makes you believe it was something "real" speaking of her man. It makes me wonder how much she gets paid for every time someone goes to her blog.

When did Deanna come back?  She was rejected by Brad, showed up, per her contract, on ATFR and was rejected again, then went boohooing on Ellen, who suggested she become the next Bachelorette, and voila! It happened, and kicked off the trend of recycling leads as a first resort.

The only time I recall her coming back was to give Jason "advice" on his season.

Back on topic, Tenley being on Ben's season would really be overkill, and I generally like Tenley. If the producers really think that fans/viewers want to see her as the next lead, and are setting the wheels in motion, I think they have misjudged us.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:02 am

Time for Tenley to quietly fade out of this franchise. I personally have had enough of her to last me for the rest of my life. JMO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 63 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 41 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

+90
Buckeye_Fan
Astrobach
IrelandRose
fabgirl
smartcat