SELECT CONTENT

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Page 24 of 63 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 43 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:19 pm

31 (30's) is kind of the norm to have children now. So idk why she thinks she still can't have kids... Isn't she the one that was defending her eggs while Paradise was airing a few months ago..? Saying they're healthy and gluten free..?

Back to top Go down

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:30 pm

Is Tenley's sister younger than her? If yes, I'm sure it brings up a lot of insecurities that she's divorced, single, and childless at 30. I think Tenley is just someone who had a very strict vision of what her life was going to look like and that hasn't happened at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:38 pm

nothatgirl wrote:Is Tenley's sister younger than her? If yes, I'm sure it brings up a lot of insecurities that she's divorced, single, and childless at 30. I think Tenley is just someone who had a very strict vision of what her life was going to look like and that hasn't happened at all.
Yes, her sister is younger. Idk how much younger though. She's been married for at least 3 years. I agree with you. She keeps saying that God will guide her, and he has a plan for her, and yada yada yada, but then she obsesses over things in the past/things she wants now. I feel bad for her. She's almost 32, and it's probably driving her insane. She wants a husband, wants 3 or 4 kids probably, wants that typical "happy family", but is stuck at a crossroads. It sucks to say, but maybe she should just marry whoever and have kids (since she feels her time is ticking) and that be that. Learn to love who you're with and all that jazz. JJ would do. He's obsessed with the her, big time.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:45 pm

I think JJ would get with Tenley in a hearbeat but I do remember that Tenley's ex-husband cheated on her and I think she'd always have insecurities about that with JJ since he did the same to his ex. It's sad because I think plenty of guys would love to be with Tenley but I think she's probably not into any of the guys who would want to date her.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:51 pm

Btw, what was her sisters reply to her question?

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:05 pm

Her sister was young (24?) when Tenley was her bridesmaid and I can believe there's a little (or big) part of her that wishes she could be he one married with kids. 

But I also wonder if she's picky or looks too much for a perfect 'fairytale', how does she not have one serious boyfriend except for Kip in all the years since Jake's season?

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 24 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:13 pm

^ I think being picky is the case because like Blu said, there are probably plenty of guys that would want to date her. She needs to put the "list" away and open her mind as well as her heart.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:26 pm

I think she's looking for God to grant her "the perfect man". But she needs to realize that there is no such thing as "the perfect man". The sooner she realizes that...the better her odds are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:53 pm

eversotrue wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:Is Tenley's sister younger than her? If yes, I'm sure it brings up a lot of insecurities that she's divorced, single, and childless at 30. I think Tenley is just someone who had a very strict vision of what her life was going to look like and that hasn't happened at all.
Yes, her sister is younger. Idk how much younger though. She's been married for at least 3 years. I agree with you. She keeps saying that God will guide her, and he has a plan for her, and yada yada yada, but then she obsesses over things in the past/things she wants now. I feel bad for her. She's almost 32, and it's probably driving her insane. She wants a husband, wants 3 or 4 kids probably, wants that typical "happy family", but is stuck at a crossroads. It sucks to say, but maybe she should just marry whoever and have kids (since she feels her time is ticking) and that be that. Learn to love who you're with and all that jazz. JJ would do. He's obsessed with the her, big time.
I am sure she wants certain things as we all do, whether it be a different career choice, financial situation, life choices or health status. 
It is often difficult to reconciles such things: the reality of our situation vs what our heart wants. Acceptance is very difficult. In the long run, acceptance is what we have to have to find peace. But we don't have to like what we have to accept.
I know plenty of singles in Tenley's situation. Plenty. My oldest daughter is one. My youngest is the one with the marriage and baby. 
What I can say from years of maturity and my experience: It is far better to be single and happy than married or partnered (and possibly caring for children) and miserable. NO comparison.
Never settle for second place. Never. One of the most important things as a human being we can do is bring another into this crazy world. Doing this with someone you love is hard enough. 
I think Tenley having gone through a bad marriage realizes this. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:10 pm

I think Tenley gets in her own way of finding happiness.  She is so busy being Tenley the public persona and looking for some idealized relationship that she cannot accept what maybe real and right in front of her eyes.  God will bring her love story if she allows her "heart" to be open to the possibilities she encounters instead of the list she has written.  JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:35 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
I am sure she wants certain things as we all do, whether it be a different career choice, financial situation, life choices or health status. 
It is often difficult to reconciles such things: the reality of our situation vs what our heart wants. Acceptance is very difficult. In the long run, acceptance is what we have to have to find peace. But we don't have to like what we have to accept.
I know plenty of singles in Tenley's situation. Plenty. My oldest daughter is one. My youngest is the one with the marriage and baby. 
What I can say from years of maturity and my experience: It is far better to be single and happy than married or partnered (and possibly caring for children) and miserable. NO comparison.
Never settle for second place. Never. One of the most important things as a human being we can do is bring another into this crazy world. Doing this with someone you love is hard enough. 
I think Tenley having gone through a bad marriage realizes this. JMOAA
I agree, personally. But if she's so desperate for a family...that may seem like her best bet at this point. According to her..that is.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:49 pm

I definitely don't think Tenley should settle and it's absolutely better to be single and happy than attached and miserable, but I do think she's created this perfect fantasy guy for herself in her head and Ben came the closest to it and now she's looking for someone else to fit that ideal. I think she took it really hard when he decided to be the Bachelor instead of giving it all up for her. I remember in one of her Periscopes a while back someone asked her if she and Ben were friends and she snapped at that person and was kind of sarcastic back. I really feel for her and I hope she finds what she's looking for.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 63 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 43 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

+90
Buckeye_Fan
Astrobach
IrelandRose
fabgirl
smartcat