SELECT CONTENT

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Page 27 of 63 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 45 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by Seabear Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:21 am

After reading Tenley's "Ode To The Bachelor" she seriously needs to get a grip.  It is time to move on from the Bachelor franchise and dwell IRL. Tenley is a nice person but is not grounded in reality.  Enough already with the second person commentary and the rainbow and unicorn flowery my heart this and that verbiage.  Also a pet peeve....Tenley you are not a girl you are a grown woman.Rolling Eyes   

I think the photo of her and Ben and her comments are very inappropriate and calculated to indicate a close romantic relationship.  It is time for Tenley to let go and move on.  Ben has found the woman he was looking for.

I agree with Blu.  Bachelor Rehab Stat. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by california90 Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:51 am

eversotrue wrote:She really feels emotionally invested in this show.

The part about Ben is sweet...but was it necessary? Lol Is she still upset about THAT situation, or the 'what could of been?"...?

I clicked on the link and started to read like a few sentences and scrolled down to see how long it was and BOY she's really invested and I didnt even read it. LMAO.

And what timing.. right before Ben's season with a guy she had a huge crush on.

Sometimes I really don't understand Tenley.. she's really pretty and fit. Like how can she not find a man outside of the bachelor? is it her personality? or her standards too high? idk.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:14 am

I mean she's pretty much saying this show "fixed" her. Suspect I still think she's that broken person from 6 years ago. She doesn't seem to have any identity outside of the Bachelor. Why can't she give herself some credit for who she is now?

I think she could easily find a man outside the show. I think she just doesn't want a guy who isn't somehow connected to it. Has she ever even attempted to date lowly commoners like us? laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:54 am

There are a few contestants from the Bachelor out there that have made good matches with each other. So I cannot see why in the long run it will not happen for Tenley as well & if that is what she wants then I am happy for her as I really & truly think Tenley is a great person & wish her everything of the best in her life.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:04 am

It's almost like she wrote that long arse piece JUST so she could mention Ben. Coming from her.... I wouldn't be surprised. Tenley really needs a wake up call. But people feed into her "whoah is me" persona, so she'll probably never get one. Sad.

Last edited by eversotrue on Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:28 am

Gah what a load of waffle and BS. Really Tenley you could have and can be anything without without this franchise.

And how corny the picture with Ben and all the schlep about him. I just can't take her seriously

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 27 1f49b  Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 27 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:40 am

So we have her last few known love interests as Jake, Kiptyn, Kasey (Des's season), BiP dude, and now Ben. I have yet to see her even remotely linked to a guy outside of the show. Hopefully there have been one or two she just hasn't IGd about?

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 27 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:08 pm

^^She seems to be friends with JJ?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:20 pm

Time for Tenley to climb out of the incestuous Bach alum pool and swim around in the real world, and imo she'll find her "one."

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:36 pm

IDK. I have a feeling before TB came along her main identity was being a Disney Princess--for real.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:16 am

KB_Mom wrote:Time for Tenley to climb out of the incestuous Bach alum pool and swim around in the real world, and imo she'll find her "one."

I think Tenley could have lots of great guys, but if he doesn't want to play in reality tv world, she just isn't interested. Kind of sad.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:20 am

Tenley is still upset about/over the Ben situation, as she faved two tweets saying, she is better for him than the other girls, and yada yada yada. Look for yourselves, if you even care. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 63 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 45 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

+90
Buckeye_Fan
Astrobach
IrelandRose
fabgirl
smartcat