SELECT CONTENT

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Page 15 of 63 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 39 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by california90 Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:41 pm

chloep wrote:Seeing Tenley at the red carpet made me wonder whether her and Kasey are (still) seeing each other? They are a pretty awesome match on paper and I saw that they tagged each other a couple times since the summer+ are commenting on/liking each other's pics all the time, but no declaration of love, etc. So, I am just wondering..

I haven't been following them to see if they are still commenting/liking their pics. I know that Kasey is probably a busy guy. He's now Creative Director (even though he was ACD) at Rosetta. The CD's are usually traveling for work and quite busy. He does seem very into his career, but at least he's not a contestant that is looking for fame.

california90

Back to top Go down

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:54 pm

nd4reality wrote:Was Kasey at the Red carpet for Chris Soules Premier ? He is part of the bachelor family after all.  I did see Tenley on the red carpet.

If any of you have screencaps  of Tenley or saw her in the audience during the viewing, please post. I am curious as to who she was sitting with.

I don't think I knew that. Who's season was he on?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Was Kasey at the Red carpet for Chris Soules Premier ? He is part of the bachelor family after all.  I did see Tenley on the red carpet.

If any of you have screencaps  of Tenley or saw her in the audience during the viewing, please post. I am curious as to who she was sitting with.

Des'.

Wasn't he the one that scaled the building with her ?
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:02 pm

nd4reality wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Des'.

Wasn't he  the one that scaled the building with her ?

I had to google it, you're correct nd. I must have missed that epi, (or it's an age thing) I don't recall that at all.

Thanks!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:05 pm

The only part I remember of him on Des' season is the part in the rooftop pool where a sudden storm came up.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:05 pm

If you look at the interviews with CH and you see Tenley. I believe I spotted Kipton to the back left side of the picture. It might of been when they were walking into the building.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:42 pm

I did see them (Kiptyn and Tenley) together at one point, they were to the right hand side of the screen to where the interviews were on the red carpet and both looking down at their phones.
I thought to myself 'at least they appear to be friends' which is more than you can say for some other breakups from this franchise.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:15 pm

Mustang19 wrote:The only part I remember of him on Des' season is the part in the rooftop pool where a sudden storm came up.

What a sad date that was....I liked him.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:15 pm

@amandanewton100  Jan 5

@TenleyMolzahn was it weird being at the bachelor premiere when Kiptyn was there

@TenleyMolzahn

@amandanewton100 not at all. We're the greatest of friends. Supporting each other through life & the things we go through.

It sounds like they are still friends. Nice to see.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:59 pm

Well Tenley and Kiptyn posted nearly identical pictures on IG this evening. So either they are just good friends like they said or something more may be going on again.

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 15 87b72b10 Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 15 86669110 Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 15 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:02 pm

umngirl wrote:Well Tenley and Kiptyn posted nearly identical pictures on IG this evening. So either they are just good friends like they said or something more may be going on again.

Someone posted here during the premier or the day after that she heard they were together. I forget who the poster was, I apologize. I forgot all about it till just now.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
umngirl wrote:Well Tenley and Kiptyn posted nearly identical pictures on IG this evening. So either they are just good friends like they said or something more may be going on again.

Someone posted here during the premier or the day after that she heard they were together. I forget who the poster was, I apologize. I forgot all about it till just now.

Please No! The truest sign of madness is repeating the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome. Oh wait that describes me doing my science. Yup, Tenley, Kiptyn and me, we are all insane.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 63 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 39 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

+90
Buckeye_Fan
Astrobach
IrelandRose
fabgirl
smartcat