SELECT CONTENT

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Page 39 of 63 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 51 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:27 am

Duke702 wrote:There is a guy on her Ig 2 weeks ago in a group pc with his arm around her....possibility
Ig: @oliverjd. Very cute guy. Just a guess.

Could be him.

But wow to the early declarations. So awkward. Hope it lasts for her and she not already scaring him away.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:44 am

Seabear wrote: Rolling Eyes I am guessing that Tenley wasn't invited to the Janner wedding because of BEN. :gotcha:  A security detail was an added expense. laugh out loud laugh out loud  JK  

I am happy that Tenley met someone new and away from the Franchise.  I hope she learns from the past and keeps her over sharing to a minimum.  Hopefully this is her dream man. kisses

JMO
I feel so bad laughing!! 

I hope it lasts with this guy, but way over sharing this fast in the relationship!! Less than a month and she's telling magazines she'll marry him!!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:52 am

And ........ He looks like a keeper..... Right up her alley .. Good Christian guy .. Fun loving .. Seems well liked .. Health conscious like her.. Good match

Wish her well.....

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:16 pm

Wait, I totally missed the original three weeks reference. Talk about totally jumping the gun!

Please Tenley, keep this relationship off social media.

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 39 87b72b10 Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 39 86669110 Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 39 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:36 pm

Please universe have mercy and let her marry this man. It's like watching a mental breakdown on snapchat otherwise. Sometimes two psychos find each other, so let this be the case here.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:01 pm

duh  affraid :shocked!:  Tenley NO! Why would she do this?  I really hope making such silly public pronouncements about marrying a guy after a few dates doesn't cost her a chance at a great new relationship.  Maybe her sister or mom or a true friend could sit her down and tell her how this could turn someone off because she seems so clueless.  I feel so embarrassed for her reading that article and seeing her trying so hard on her soc med to tell everyone she has a boyfriend.  Poor girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:18 pm

I'm hoping she was saying it in a joking manner.  We know how things can be taken.  That's my hope that this means from her.  :fingersarecrossed

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 39 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:14 pm

Some people never learn.  Sadly Tenley is one of them.  no no

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:21 pm

Brill wrote:I'm hoping she was saying it in a joking manner.  We know how things can be taken.  That's my hope that this means from her.  :fingersarecrossed

She is not the type to joke about stuff like this. Sadly.
Fingers crossed for her as he seems pretty darn perfect. He even resembled kip in one if his photographs westing a beanie/cap. Lol

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:33 pm

If Jonathan Oliver is her new man...he appears to be a fitness model and a Christian.  Hopefully his comfort of being in front of a camera translates to living his life and journey with Tenley on SM.  
Privacy is a good thing....something Tenley needs to learn.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:49 pm

Ten's never had any chill, though--always heart on her sleeve and bursting with emotion.

I don't know, I give her a pass for recreating her own version of Bachelor Bubble Love. Girl's had a rough go of finding lasting love. Sure, she's 1/2 of the equation in explaining why things haven't worked out, but she means well; she's just a bit exuberant and effusive right now.

I do wish her the best with this guy. I hope that she's grown such that real love can take root, and that this guy can give her all that her big big heart needs.

veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:52 pm

There's there's no hope for privacy with Tenley, though. I think she doesn't realise how much she's revealing of her life and this guy even just with her postings on sm. It's not the best thing with obsessive 'fans' around.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 63 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 51 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

+90
Buckeye_Fan
Astrobach
IrelandRose
fabgirl
smartcat