SELECT CONTENT

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Page 47 of 63 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 55 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:23 pm

I listened to that Bustle interview where they interviewed Tenley and she seemed pretty upset about not being invited! She said "it's heartbreaking". The host tried to make her feel better by saying that it seemed like a really last-minute thing thing and it's hard for everyone to travel and get time off and she was like "The wedding happened where I live! Everyone from Bachelor Nation was in my town for it but I wasn't invited".

I don't know what happened. It's weird to me that people like Nick/Andi/Kaitlyn could be in the same room, but Ben and Tenley couldn't? I do remember that it was rumored that Andi got Nick un-invited to Chris's red carpet event, so maybe Ben did ask TPTB that she not be there. She was talking pretty freely on the podcast about Ben on the bachelor and who she sees him with and how great certain girls are, so I didn't feel like she was still bitter, but who knows?

Back to top Go down

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:26 pm

Oh boy. She thinks much too highly of these Bach nation events. That alone tells you she's way too attached. Heartbreaking? Suspect

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 47 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:12 pm

I doubt it was Ben's request. That'd be REALLY rude of him trying to tell the couple getting married who to not invite to their wedding. Maybe something has went down that upset Jade/Tanner, and Tenley is oblivious to it? She can say some pretty eye roll worthy stuff, IMO, and get away with it.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:26 pm

Duke702 wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:
"I'm going to marry him," Tenley says about her new boyfriend, "He's so cute... it was the exact right timing." Tenley says she met her boyfriend through a friend who goes to the same church as the lucky guy, and, while they've only known each other for a short while (three weeks), "When you know, you know," Tenley says. "I've been waiting to meet this guy for a long time."

Tenley first shared the news about her new beau when asked if she attended her fellow Bachelor in Paradise co-stars Jade and Tanner's recent wedding. According to Tenley, she was not invited to the wedding, but that's OK, because instead she went on a very special date with her new guy. "There was a reason why I wasn't supposed to be at that wedding," Tenley reveals. "I ended up having the best second date of my life." Since then, Tenley says the pair have been inseparable.

Tenley just needs to stop sharing everything about her life.  Saying that you are going to marry him after knowing him only 3 weeks???  Yes, I realize some people know that but they don't shout it out to the world!  If/when this relationship fails, there will be no stopping Tenley from sharing everything.

She needs to take some lessons from some of the other BachNation alumni and their post show relationships.... keep it to yourself.

IMO, I think the producers were very smart in not inviting her... she would have tried to make the whole thing about herself! (Sorry not a fan of Tenley)

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:40 pm

bleuberry wrote:Oh boy. She thinks much too highly of these Bach nation events. That alone tells you she's way too attached. Heartbreaking? Suspect

I bet if she was currently single she would have tried to be a part of the NYC event tomorrow with the other single Bach alums. Rolling Eyes

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 47 8367-910 Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 47 I_got_13 Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 47 E5kqdm15 Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 47 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:42 pm

Hmmm..... Has she been invited to join one of these Bach events that another alum has put on? i can't think of any that's she's attended other than the one in Toronto but alum didn't organize that. I can actually see her not being well liked but a lot of them but I would still think they would invite her. Something must've happened I assume. Now I want to know what.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:37 am

**edited**

It would really have not been nice of Ben H or the show if they had requested Tenley not to be invited & really not kind on the part of Tanner & Jade if they had agreed not to invite Tenley as they seemed to have had a good relationship with Tenley. Maybe as has been commented it came from Tenley & she declined the invite for some reason best known to herself.

Have always really liked Tenley & feel at times *edited** as the media would just love to lead us on & at times run down the good people that we have really liked in the past as well!!

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Do not include other members in opinions)
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:37 pm

And just like that the new guy makes his debut on her social media. Thank goodness he has a private account.

Side note: totally not what I pictured him to look like.

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 47 87b72b10 Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 47 86669110 Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 47 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:41 pm

He looks like what's his name from Love in the Wild. Totally forgot his name. The one who got married, and divorced shortly after.

tenleymolzahnMy sweet Valentine. Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 47 2764

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 47 12725158_870450139748931_2068177952_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:51 pm

Here we go.  Hope he is ready for the media comments.  Smart guy to keep his accounts private. :gotcha:
Good luck to the new valentine pair...... bestbud!
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:31 pm

He is a cute guy, but def not as cute as Ben. I honestly doubt she is over Ben, with the way she is over the top gushing about the new guy, and also still talking about her and Ben's special relationship.

It will be interesting to see if they stay together/ get married like she thinks.
Ugh someone on her IG comments of that pic who I think is a friend of her wrote something like "can't wait to meet Taylor, Soulmates " So her friends feed into her craziness.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:54 am

Tanner liked her IG post of her and Juelia at Adam Mansfield's and SammiJo's wedding today. So my theory of Jade and Tanner not inviting her because of something that may have happened likely isn't the case. I guess it was either the Show thought it best not to invite her because of Ben or they overlooked her? I think it was like others here said, because of Ben.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 63 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 55 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

+90
Buckeye_Fan
Astrobach
IrelandRose
fabgirl
smartcat