SELECT CONTENT

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Page 46 of 63 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 54 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:48 pm

I don't think Ben has that much pull that Tenley wasn't invited. Idk.

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 46 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:03 pm

Plus does Ben really care that much? Maybe his f1 is a raging, jelly psycho and threw a fit. I probably would if I was with Ben laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:32 pm

I don't think it's because of Ben. I agree, even if he had that kind of pull, which I don't think he does, I don't see him requesting that she not be invited. 

It is strange though, it's not like she had other plans and couldn't go because she was hanging out with Trista and Ryan. I mean even Michelle Money was there! Perhaps something happened with either Jade or Tanner and they just don't like her. What else could it be?
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:43 pm

Maybe it was her own decision to not go because of Ben? Tenley seemed close to Jade, there were so many BIP and bach people that I doubt Tenley wasn't invited.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:47 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:Maybe it was her own decision to not go because of Ben? Tenley seemed close to Jade, there were so many BIP and bach people that I doubt Tenley wasn't invited.

I think she said in that Bustle interview that she wasn't invited. Then she said but it's ok because I went on the best 2nd date of my life that day.

http://www.bustle.com/articles/139792-tenley-molzahn-reveals-she-has-a-boyfriend-the-bachelor-alum-even-says-shes-going-to

You've been rooting for her to find love since she first appeared on The Bachelor in 2010, and now Tenley Molzahn is happy to say she has a boyfriend... she just didn't meet him on TV. When The Bachelor, Bachelor Pad, and Bachelor in Paradise alum stopped by Bustle to record Will You Accept This Podcast?, the fan-favorite shared that she's dating someone, and it's not someone that has ever been on The Bachelor franchise.

"I'm going to marry him," Tenley says about her new boyfriend, "He's so cute... it was the exact right timing." Tenley says she met her boyfriend through a friend who goes to the same church as the lucky guy, and, while they've only known each other for a short while (three weeks), "When you know, you know," Tenley says. "I've been waiting to meet this guy for a long time."

Tenley first shared the news about her new beau when asked if she attended her fellow Bachelor in Paradise co-stars Jade and Tanner's recent wedding. According to Tenley, she was not invited to the wedding, but that's OK, because instead she went on a very special date with her new guy. "There was a reason why I wasn't supposed to be at that wedding," Tenley reveals. "I ended up having the best second date of my life." Since then, Tenley says the pair have been inseparable.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:29 pm

And now I want to know the reason.. Lol!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:31 pm

I totally think she was not invited because of Ben.  Tenley tried to get a berth on the Rose Parade Float too. Multiple trips to Denver.  Tenley's public obsession with Ben has been well documented.  For the comfort of all involved I believe TPTB with Ben in mind kept Tenley away from the wedding.  No need to have lots of photos of Tenley and her "special relationship" Ben "sharing" the Janner wedding.  Posting the photo with Trista and Ryan in Laguna Beach....proves to me she wanted to show she was in the area.  Probably stalking hoping for an "accidental" meeting with Ben. Suspect

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:06 pm

Yeah, Tenley gives me some serious Fatal Attraction vibes. Like if they made a Disney version of that movie.

I don't think Ben told them not to invite her, but they were probably aware of the "special relationship", since it was mentioned in the mags as well, and decided it was best to keep her away from him.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:20 pm

She posted a pic of her and Ben with her head on his shoulder. She tweeted about him several times, and there were one or two other pics that I recall of her with Ben and others. Then the article about the special relationship. All this IMO is like name dropping but to another level. IMO it's as if she wants to make it known she had her chance but decided it wasn't in her best interest.

Maybe TPTB wanted to protect Ben to avoid any issues at the wedding if Tenley was invited. Maybe it's known to them that she is being obsessive with him. All it would take is another pic of her and Ben and the media would start with the rumours once again. I'm sure they controlled some of the guest list and it's obvious there is a reason she wasn't invited. I don't think it has anything to do with Jade and Tanner, so it must be her behaviour as of late towards Ben.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:49 pm

mindless wrote:Yeah, Tenley gives me some serious Fatal Attraction vibes. Like if they made a Disney version of that movie.

I don't think Ben told them not to invite her, but they were probably aware of the "special relationship", since it was mentioned in the mags as well, and decided it was best to keep her away from him.

cantstopl
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:05 pm

ITA that it would be better for Tenley to move on and not even comment on Ben or his season but not sure that I'd call it being obsessive. Tenley would have had a date for the wedding which would have been good for her but maybe they decided not to invite her before she was dating her bf. I don't see Ben worrying about it in any case. He's a big boy and I'm sure there have been plenty of women wanting to get close to him since he became TB.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:20 pm

I think the producers prob decided to not invite her because of the rumors it might cause with Ben. They prob didn't really like the rumors about them dating right before he filmed The Bachelor.

She snapchatted her boyfriend a couple times last night. Not sure how to bring it over though.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 63 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 54 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

+90
Buckeye_Fan
Astrobach
IrelandRose
fabgirl
smartcat