SELECT CONTENT

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Page 8 of 63 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 35 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by tigertiz Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:50 pm

They were together for a long time before they broke up/took a break.   If I were her, I doubt I'd have taken him back without a ring.     It's not like they have to get to know one another. She seems to really want to marry him and have kids.  Either he feels the same way and wants to set a
date - or he doesnt. They arent a couple of 25 year olds who are taking their time and figuring out career/ where to live, etc. etc. I get the feeling they arent quite on the same page. Maybe that will change.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by Gale1 Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:31 am

Just went to Tenley's Facebook & look what I found a pic of her sweetheart!! Celebrating Kiptyn's Birthday weekend, sure Tenley must of made the cake for him. Way to go guys - enjoy!!

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1/p403x403/1978613_10151868542511377_526552915_n.jpg
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:45 pm

He is so lucky to have Tenley. I hope he knows it.

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:20 am

If Kiptyn really didn't want to commit he could date around. They appear to be very happy and that's what's important.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:58 am

albean99 wrote:If Kiptyn really didn't want to commit he could date around. They appear to be very happy and that's what's important.

Could not agree more with this statement of yours!!  Think we compare them too much to Ash/JP, Sean/Cat (both already married after being together for less time) & with Des/Chris who have already had an engagement party, but all in good time as I say everyone to their own speed of things. Am I correct in saying that they have been together for about 4 years now (except for the break)?
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:01 am

I know that everyone thinks that Kiptyn is the slow one in the relationship, but isn't Tenley divorced?

I know that being divorced myself, I waited for almost six years to marry my husband, I wanted to wait and make sure that I wasn't making a wrong choice again.

So maybe Tenley isn't in a rush either.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:27 am

I don't know - my impression has always been that Tenley really wants him to propose.

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:39 am

bleuberry wrote:I don't know - my impression has always been that Tenley really wants him to propose.

Well hopefully Bleu that our Kiptyn will eventually pop the question as I have always loved this couple together as well!! They are tops just like Ash/JP & our Des/Chris (3 of my favourites) - must say I also like Brad/Bianka from Canada & Tim & Jenna from RFL.  :Drool: to them all.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:36 am

Can only think that this couple does not like being in the public eye too much, as neither of them posts many photo's of themselves together, which is a huge shame for us fans!!
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:37 pm

Gale1 wrote:Can only think that this couple does not like being in the public eye too much, as neither of them posts many photo's of themselves together, which is a huge shame for us fans!!

I think they were much more public the first time around. This time I think they are trying to be more low key. There were some good pics of them for his birthday a few weeks ago.

I guess if they are happy it works but at their age/time dating you know if its the one or not. I just hope she isn't waiting on something that will never happen. But I do like them together and hope this time it works.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:50 pm

Tenley Molzahn My goal for the rest of 2014 is to become a morning person! Coffee, breakfast, this view, with this guy. Its a good morning!

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 8 1508583_10151919675191377_8246486954122381457_n

Is there an underlying message there? They both have their own places right? I can see them spending time at each other's home/apt but every morning? Maybe I'm reading that wrong.  giggling

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Tenley Molzahn My goal for the rest of 2014 is to become a morning person! Coffee, breakfast, this view, with this guy. Its a good morning!

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 8 1508583_10151919675191377_8246486954122381457_n

Is there an underlying message there? They both have their own places right? I can see them spending time at each other's home/apt but every morning? Maybe I'm reading that wrong.  giggling

I did not read anymore into that then: a) she would like to become a morning person--(like a resolution) b) the example being set by her current morning of people, places and things sets the prime example of how to accomplish that!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 63 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 35 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

+90
Buckeye_Fan
Astrobach
IrelandRose
fabgirl
smartcat