SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Page 1 of 48 1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers Empty The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by Admin Thu May 09, 2013 1:11 am

Please post any screen caps of Desiree and Brooks in this thread. Discussion is welcome!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by atem Thu May 09, 2013 1:43 am

Thanks for momoftrips for putting these up:

momoftrips wrote:Brooks and Des have dinner on the 6th Street Bridge for the night portion of the wedding date.

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers Ayxcg3
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers 1iegpy
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers Pllis
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers Wgs120
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers 34oalaq

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by Pattycake92 Thu May 09, 2013 7:28 am

They really clicked on this date. Can't imagine how much better it got from there.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Thu May 09, 2013 10:06 am

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers 79D30640-2F35-4850-9DB4-E09040A98D51-2745-0000024E11447F14
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 11:55 am

The one SC of the piggy back ride brings back memories of Reid and Miss Jilly :tissuebox

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Thu May 09, 2013 12:38 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers 79D30640-2F35-4850-9DB4-E09040A98D51-2745-0000024E11447F14

He's seriously into that kiss...
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 09, 2013 12:43 pm

Max64 wrote:The one SC of the piggy back ride brings back memories of Reid and Miss Jilly :tissuebox

Yeah, that was cute!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 1:44 pm

I hope this season doesn't go like Emily's with the board completely divided again. Seems like it's starting and the show hasn't even aired episode one yet! I don't get it. Why do some feel that they are more qualified to pick a mate for someone over that person themselves? How can you have that much disdain for someone you've never met and really know nothing about? If Brooks is the F1, I'm happy for Des, the same as I would be if it were anyone else. I enjoy coming on the board, checking things out, but don't like it when it gets vicious like it did in Emily's season, makes me check out. So here's hoping to a good season!

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Thu May 09, 2013 1:47 pm

Max64 wrote:I hope this season doesn't go like Emily's with the board completely divided again. Seems like it's starting and the show hasn't even aired episode one yet! I don't get it. Why do some feel that they are more qualified to pick a mate for someone over that person themselves? How can you have that much disdain for someone you've never met and really know nothing about? If Brooks is the F1, I'm happy for Des, the same as I would be if it were anyone else. I enjoy coming on the board, checking things out, but don't like it when it gets vicious like it did in Emily's season, makes me check out. So here's hoping to a good season!

yes :yes:

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 09, 2013 1:58 pm

Max64 wrote:I hope this season doesn't go like Emily's with the board completely divided again. Seems like it's starting and the show hasn't even aired episode one yet! I don't get it. Why do some feel that they are more qualified to pick a mate for someone over that person themselves? How can you have that much disdain for someone you've never met and really know nothing about? If Brooks is the F1, I'm happy for Des, the same as I would be if it were anyone else. I enjoy coming on the board, checking things out, but don't like it when it gets vicious like it did in Emily's season, makes me check out. So here's hoping to a good season!

I don't know Brooks one way or another. Not much to go on with a blog or anything. I do really Desiree and just hope the best for her.

I got to like Drew's family from their facebook and his sister's blog. Her kids are adorable!

Chris is just plain tall & handsome. What's not to like? giggling

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Thu May 09, 2013 2:40 pm

atem wrote:

I don't know Brooks one way or another. Not much to go on with a blog or anything. I do really Desiree and just hope the best for her.

I got to like Drew's family from their facebook and his sister's blog. Her kids are adorable!

Chris is just plain tall & handsome. What's not to like? giggling

I totally 100% agree with you guys on your posts! I really like all her F3. It seems from everything we have heard or seen that Brooks makes her really happy and there is great chemistry. Plus, they look really good together. Drew just seems so sweet and genuine. And like you said, atem Chris is just plain tall and handsome! I like Brooks the best for Des. I'll be on board with Drew or Chris as next bachelor. You know they say everything happens for a reason. It'll work out for the best. High clap
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 3:00 pm

Maybe we need to ask Love and San to go ahead and split Des' threads into the fan forum and general forum now before it gets much more out of hand. Reading all the negative vitriol about people we don't even know makes me check out also. And I don't have a favorite contestant at all yet, and won't until I see them on screen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 48 1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

+58
california90
ImeldaMarcos
provenceguy
richmondrose
SueSt
b
Soleil
nutty1
mrsbatonmom
agentcurls
clueless