SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 31 of 49 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 40 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by DMBFan Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:25 am

umngirl wrote:
atem wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
DesFever wrote:Trying to hide the truth. What else? If I were them I'd be affronted by the people asking me so directly about the outcome.

OMG - remember Emily (F1) getting upset because RS had spoiled Chantal as the winner and folks kept talking to her about it ? These contestants must have a heck of a time dealing with rumours etc.

A person on instagram said that Desiree deleted that person's post about Brooks being Final 1. Can you do that on Instagram? Can you DM like you can on twitter?

You can't DM on Instagram like on twitter. But you can delete other people's comments on your picture if you so choose.

Really? I tried and couldn't figure it out. Good to know.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by umngirl Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:30 am

DMBFan wrote:
umngirl wrote:
atem wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
DesFever wrote:Trying to hide the truth. What else? If I were them I'd be affronted by the people asking me so directly about the outcome.

OMG - remember Emily (F1) getting upset because RS had spoiled Chantal as the winner and folks kept talking to her about it ? These contestants must have a heck of a time dealing with rumours etc.

A person on instagram said that Desiree deleted that person's post about Brooks being Final 1. Can you do that on Instagram? Can you DM like you can on twitter?

You can't DM on Instagram like on twitter. But you can delete other people's comments on your picture if you so choose.

Yup. If you click the "comment" button at the bottom of the picture, then click on the comment you want to delete, an arrow (respond to comment) and trash can (delete comment) icon appear. Click on trashcan to delete or delete/report. But only the person who posted the picture can delete comments under it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:50 am

Did anyone see Peter posted a picture of DES and brooks feet from the Hollywood sign from tonight's episode? With the caption The journey continues tonight? I would bring it over but don't know how..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:15 pm

I read that last night when I was almost asleep, just wanted to see what u guys thought! For the record, I don't dislike brooks and I'm excited for tonight's episode :)
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:18 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Did anyone see Peter posted a picture of DES and brooks feet from the Hollywood sign from tonight's episode? With the caption The journey continues tonight? I would bring it over but don't know how..
beetsaladbar The journey continues tonight @hartsdesire4 #bachelorette #thebachelorette

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:29 pm

umngirl wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:Did anyone see Peter posted a picture of DES and brooks feet from the Hollywood sign from tonight's episode? With the caption The journey continues tonight? I would bring it over but don't know how..
beetsaladbar The journey continues tonight @hartsdesire4 #bachelorette #thebachelorette

Thanks for posting for us! High clap

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:20 pm

Brooks and the Bascom's after the first episode of the Bachelorette. teambrooks gobrooks

momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:28 pm

Isn't that his boss? That's cute.

Yeah, I saw that trumblr pic. :P

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:32 pm

Wondering if we found blue shirt guy...

sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:49 pm

I think the consoling shirt looks more V neck like his shirt in that pic above with the other people. (And diff color of course).
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:59 pm

umngirl wrote:
DMBFan wrote:
umngirl wrote:
atem wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Yup. If you click the "comment" button at the bottom of the picture, then click on the comment you want to delete, an arrow (respond to comment) and trash can (delete comment) icon appear. Click on trashcan to delete or delete/report. But only the person who posted the picture can delete comments under it.

Cool! Thanks! So she would've deleted it then...

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:09 pm

sanlee088 wrote:I think the consoling shirt looks more V neck like his shirt in that pic above with the other people. (And diff color of course).

I think the way she is pressed against the shirt make the v deeper...and I think the shirt is more shaded in the tumblr photo.
My only other evidence would be that Brooks likes the V neck... Hugesmile

sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 49 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 40 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

+70
Piper61
Scooby
moonpie
mare2
bilolo