SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 37 of 49 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by atem Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:36 pm

mare2 wrote:Wouldn't mind if we banned the names Jef and Emily from this thread. giggling

I agree Good Post word I wish!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:37 pm

Thanks to a twitter friend, I finally figured out who Brooks reminds me of. If anyone ever watched "Reba" he looks like the guy that plays Van, the actor's name is Steve Howey.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:37 pm

mare2 wrote:Wouldn't mind if we banned the names Jef and Emily from this thread. giggling

Shall we? And gay and greasy, too. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:42 pm

umngirl wrote:Thanks to a twitter friend, I finally figured out who Brooks reminds me of. If anyone ever watched "Reba" he looks like the guy that plays Van, the actor's name is Steve Howey.

I know who you're talking about! Smiles match too. He was also in the movie Bride Wars. giggling
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:46 pm

umngirl wrote:Thanks to a twitter friend, I finally figured out who Brooks reminds me of. If anyone ever watched "Reba" he looks like the guy that plays Van, the actor's name is Steve Howey.
He can look like so many different people. At times I totally see him looking like my old high school flame who was tall, slender, a B-ball athlete, long dark hair and slight dimpled chin. I see Blake Shelton, I see Tom Brady, I see what you're saying and a few more.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:49 pm

Piper61 wrote:
He can look like so many different people. At times I totally see him looking like my old high school flame who was tall, slender, a B-ball athlete, long dark hair and slight dimpled chin. I see Blake Shelton, I see Tom Brady, I see what you're saying and a few more.

Brooks played basketball in high school. He looks like a lot of people judging from what angles you see his face or his expressions.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:52 pm

DesFever wrote:
Piper61 wrote:

Brooks played basketball in high school. He looks like a lot of people judging from what angles you see his face or his expressions.
His basketball playing is one thing I like about him, and can relate to because I seemed to be more drawn to the basketball players than the football players in H.S., though football is my most favorite sport. Go figure.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:53 pm

What's funny to me is that Desiree usually goes for the football players (Ben, Bryden).

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:54 pm

Well, I love his angles, laugh out loud. I love his chin. It so unique. I love his smile. I love his gorgeous eyes that express a lot and change like the weather. And I love his great hair. I like his tall slenderness. He has the right frame for clothes. And I love his silky, sexy voice. Smiley

This is the type of guy who I'd develop a crush on in real life if I ever got around him, and would definitely stare at from across the room.

And then on top of that, his personality.

Thankfully, I think Desiree would deserve someone like him. If I were a guy I'd totally go for Desiree, too. :married

Back to top Go down

Post by etsluu Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:06 pm

atem wrote:
canyonvue wrote:Hi. It's been a while since I've been on here. Didn't come on here at all during Sean's season. Remember I'm one of the ones who met Jef, but could never bring myself to like Emily? I was right about Emily. I was right about their relationship, too. I was right about Jef, as well. I kept a lot quiet about him.

I was unsure that I'd like Desiree. However, I'm here to report that I love Desiree. She is my favorite of all the shows (male and female). The only other ones I truly liked were Ashley and JT. But I like her more than Ashley. And I also truly like her spoiled choice.

Desiree's sweet, nice, humble, not materialistic, fun, whip smart. Very, very likable. Pretty much the complete opposite of Emily. And she's a very good Bachelorette. I love the way she deals with the guys and interacts with them, and has a lot more personality than most of the other Bachelorettes ever had. I did not need to worry. She makes this season very, very watchable.

Most of her guys don't bother me, either, and they usually do. Many of them are funny. I never liked Ben, though. Glad to see I was right again.

Many guys had gimmicks the first night. Compare that to Brooks just coming out of the limo and saying hi. No line, no nothing. Just nervous conversation. He was easy to overlook the first night, but looking back I can now appreciate his entrance. If anyone is there for the right reasons, he is. Even Jef had a gimmick to get noticed.

I consider myself a very good judge of character and people. I don't have what people label a gaydar, set up to pick out the gay folks. Why would you have one unless you're actively looking? It doesn't mean that I don't know when someone is gay. And I think I'm more accurate because I'm not being oversensitive. It's just very obvious when someone is gay. Brooks is not gay. At all. It totally threw me for a loop when people put that out there.

A lot of guys I've known have soft-spoken voices. A lot of guys wear rings on their right hand. (That's a new one).

I think some may have preconceived notions and are a little oversensitive.

Brooks is sweet, not at all full of himself, soft-spoken (I think his voice is sexy), fun-loving and from the look in his eyes, totally smitten with Desiree. Not conscious of the camera. Totally into Desiree. If he has ulterior motives they all must because he is the least worried about what the camera is seeing of all of them. He seems concerned only with Desiree when they are together.

He is so cute and sexy. I love his hair. What is this with the greasy talk? Where's the grease? It's just longer, which I happen to love on a guy. He has what I'd call great hair.

And I love that he just likes to talk. He can be sweet, laid-back, a good conversationalist, but is instantly ready to have fun and be goofy. It's a surprising combo.

I've been reading and I love how Brooks was instantly rich and had some ulterior motive just because he was living in Salt Lake. And he must know Jef, too. I also saw some people who seem to really dislike that there's another guy from Utah and that he wins again. I didn't find out someone was from Salt Lake until they were pulling up in the limos. And to come on here and find out that he wins. That made me laugh. What is up with that? I thought. But then again, I can see why he was chosen to be on the show and why she chooses him.

But people seem to have a problem with that. People wonder why they are often from Utah. Well, for one I believe there are a lot of Utah fans of this show. A lot of Utahns probably try out. And Utah is known for its good-looking women, so I don't see why that can't extend to the men. And, of course, they're looking for that as well.

As for comparing and/or linking Brooks to Jef, please. That's oversensitive Jef-dar there, too. Whether or not he's even met Jef, who cares?

I think Brooks is the best-looking guy they've ever had on this show. I'm not saying that because he's living in Salt Lake (I don't even live in Utah now). I'm saying it because he's downright sexy and handsome. And I don't usually call guys sexy. There's usually something off that makes it so it doesn't apply. But he just is in all the good ways.

Enjoyed your post! Desiree is my most fav too. I didn't bother with Emily's so I guess that's why I can enjoy this one more than others!

me too! enjoyed canyonvue's post. the first person who says it aloud what I've been thinking: I also think Brooks is the best looking guy I've ever seen in bachelor/bachelorette. I haven't seen all seasons but the most of them. but I wouldn't see him so nice looking if his personality would not be so nice... but...what I saw during their date and when they were talking during the dinner on the bridge...he seems so gentle-hearted and genuine. and that look - when they were sitting by the Hollywood sign - how Brooks looked Desiree. <3 :Smiley:
etsluu
etsluu

Female Posts : 184

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:06 pm

canyonvue wrote:Well, I love his angles, laugh out loud. I love his chin. It so unique. I love his smile. I love his gorgeous eyes that express a lot and change like the weather. And I love his great hair. I like his tall slenderness. He has the right frame for clothes. And I love his silky, sexy voice. Smiley

This is the type of guy who I'd develop a crush on in real life if I ever got around him, and would definitely stare at from across the room.

Thankfully, I think Desiree would deserve someone like him. If I were a guy I'd totally go for Desiree, too. :married
I can totally agree, canyonvue. Personality, wit and charm seem to be strong suits for him. It seems as if the guys all like him, too. Even smarmy Ben says he's nice and genuine.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by etsluu Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:08 pm

canyonvue wrote:Well, I love his angles, laugh out loud. I love his chin. It so unique. I love his smile. I love his gorgeous eyes that express a lot and change like the weather. And I love his great hair. I like his tall slenderness. He has the right frame for clothes. And I love his silky, sexy voice. Smiley

yep yep. as you said it: and then on top of that, his personality.
etsluu
etsluu

Female Posts : 184

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 49 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

+70
Piper61
Scooby
moonpie
mare2
bilolo