SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

Page 14 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 14 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

Post by sallyisleta Thu May 16, 2013 1:01 am

livelife wrote:Good Morning Iploeg!

You can find them at www.gettyimages.com(my personal favorite) and www.wireimage.com (see link below). You can search for the event (i.e. Maxim top 100). Alot of the pics between Getty and Wireimage are the same.

http://www.wireimage.com/search/#events?q=[168616602]&p=2&s=3
i find the rest of the pics here:
http://www.corbisimages.com/Search#q=Maxim+Hot+100+Party+2013&p=8
Hugesmile

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 14 Twitte10 @sallyisletaCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 14 Frame_11Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 14 Hhww11Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 14 Jfk_ai11Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 14 Seanca11
sallyisleta
sallyisleta

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 14 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 1:01 am

Thanks livelife. And I must say ( without being biased), I find that Catherine does look way better than most of the women there( Miley who?). She definitely can hold her own. Everything about her is simple, very romantic and very sexy. She is effortlessly beautiful ( kudos to her for being able to pull it off without a stylist). She does not have to try hard to impress. Sean is such a lucky guy!

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Thu May 16, 2013 1:11 am

sallyisleta wrote:
livelife wrote:Good Morning Iploeg!

You can find them at www.gettyimages.com(my personal favorite) and www.wireimage.com (see link below). You can search for the event (i.e. Maxim top 100). Alot of the pics between Getty and Wireimage are the same.

http://www.wireimage.com/search/#events?q=[168616602]&p=2&s=3
i find the rest of the pics here:
http://www.corbisimages.com/Search#q=Maxim+Hot+100+Party+2013&p=8
Hugesmile
Thanks Sally!!
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Thu May 16, 2013 1:16 am

Iploeg wrote:Thanks livelife. And I must say ( without being biased), I find that Catherine does look way better than most of the women there( Miley who?). She definitely can hold her own. Everything about her is simple, very romantic and very sexy. She is effortlessly beautiful ( kudos to her for being able to pull it off without a stylist). She does not have to try hard to impress. Sean is such a lucky guy!
Anytime! I agree! I hope Sean does not take her for granted. She's definitely one of a kind. I don't think this will be an issue for them but I hope they continue to stay grounded and humble surrounded by all the entertainment folk here in Hollywood.
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 1:19 am

Ooh thanks SALLY.....and good morning to you too livelife !! ( although it's just after 13.00 here in the Netherlands :)

Back to top Go down

Post by sallyisleta Thu May 16, 2013 1:27 am

Iploeg wrote:Ooh thanks SALLY.....and good morning to you too livelife !! ( although it's just after 13.00 here in the Netherlands Smiley
giggling 7:24 PM here in the Philippines... Hugesmile
its my time googling up while the rest are asleep... our forum is operating 24/7 ... High clap

Last edited by sallyisleta on Thu May 16, 2013 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 14 Twitte10 @sallyisletaCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 14 Frame_11Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 14 Hhww11Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 14 Jfk_ai11Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 14 Seanca11
sallyisleta
sallyisleta

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Thu May 16, 2013 1:31 am

Iploeg wrote:Ooh thanks SALLY.....and good morning to you too livelife !! ( although it's just after 13.00 here in the Netherlands :)
I still find it amazing that there are many people here that are from different countries (motherof4 from London, you from the Netherlands, Sally from the Philippines etc...) and we all have a common SeanCat bond. I've never posted on another board before but this is such a great outlet to meet new people! I am here in California and for some reason got up around 3am and cannot go back to sleep. Now I have to get ready for work. Yikes..I'm thinking by lunchtime I'm going to want to go home and sleep! I hope you have a great day Iploeg!!
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 16, 2013 1:33 am

Always nice when I wake up to new pictures. Thanks for posting everyone. I promise to make some Avis/sigs after I get home from work/my workout. :)

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 14 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 14 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 14 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by zackzugen Thu May 16, 2013 2:02 am

it is thursday 8.01 pm here in Malaysia :Hi!!:
zackzugen
zackzugen

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 2:14 am

sallyisleta wrote:
slipper89 wrote:
mobettabang @seanloweksu @catherinegiudici thx for lettin me interrupt y'alls dinner for a quick photo #txboys #TheBachelorTV ...actually #theEXbachelor haha
http://instagram.com/p/ZXNz9PocSE/

here u go:
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 14 Interr10

Would that have been last night before the Maxim party?

Back to top Go down

Post by sallyisleta Thu May 16, 2013 2:19 am

sophienette wrote:
sallyisleta wrote:
slipper89 wrote:
mobettabang @seanloweksu @catherinegiudici thx for lettin me interrupt y'alls dinner for a quick photo #txboys #TheBachelorTV ...actually #theEXbachelor haha
http://instagram.com/p/ZXNz9PocSE/

here u go:
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 14 Interr10

Would that have been last night before the Maxim party?

yes soph, after the 300 DWTS episode party :Smiley:

sallyisleta
sallyisleta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 2:24 am

DWTS 300th was tuesday night... Maxim Wednesday night... so this interrupted dinner last night = Wednesday night before Maxim... yes?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

+51
superhontas
jaromarie
lovinlife
kitcat
timfan