SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

Page 19 of 48 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 33 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 19 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 10:21 am

motheroffive wrote:OMG. I think the world just came to an end! giggling

@MixandMatchMama: @clmgiudici bought Kensington this headband...what are the odds she won't want to wear it every day?!?! #slimtonone http://t.co/m3M6l5RUG5

First of all, how sweet of "Auntie Catherine," to buy that adorable light up Minnie Mouse headband for Kensington.

And secondly, it's interesting that Shay is finally tweeting something about Catherine. Here's hoping that there is more of where that came from.

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 19 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 10:39 am

On another note:

HAPPY SIX MONTH ANNIVERSARY SEAN AND CATHERINE!!!
sweet kiss :sweetheart:

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 19 Sean-catherine-bachelor-finale-wedding

Back to top Go down

Post by melisma Fri May 17, 2013 12:59 pm

motheroffive wrote:OMG. I think the world just came to an end! giggling

@MixandMatchMama: @clmgiudici bought Kensington this headband...what are the odds she won't want to wear it every day?!?! #slimtonone http://t.co/m3M6l5RUG5

Proud of you, Shay!! I'm sure that took a lot of fortitude, but you did it, and now the girls here are happy!!

melisma

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri May 17, 2013 1:06 pm

This board will go crazy soon. Six months gift Hugesmile
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Fri May 17, 2013 1:18 pm

iamreal2u wrote:This board will go crazy soon. Six months gift Hugesmile

I'm curious what kind of gift they're going to give each other. Is 6 month anniversary supposed to be celebrated? I was asking my husband and he said that it's something women invented. Hugesmile

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Fri May 17, 2013 1:19 pm

iloveromance wrote:On another note:

HAPPY SIX MONTH ANNIVERSARY SEAN AND CATHERINE!!!
sweet kiss :sweetheart:

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 19 Sean-catherine-bachelor-finale-wedding

Love love this pic!

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Fri May 17, 2013 1:25 pm

Is this a hint you've got some inside scoop? Inquiring minds want to know! Praying
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Fri May 17, 2013 1:32 pm

landrje wrote:

Is this a hint you've got some inside scoop? Inquiring minds want to know! Praying

Yes, please do share. :yes:

Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 1:48 pm

sophienette wrote:errr... well like you I am not native English so not sure, I just happen to know what it means Smiley

:yes:

English is my second or third language too but that's how I understood it!

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri May 17, 2013 1:49 pm

Pia1 wrote:
landrje wrote:

Actually no but I wish. It was a six month anniversary gift to us. We are always talking about the fact that she does not mention Catherine and I was just surprise to see that. Maybe she also gave herself a six month reprieve . If they are together after six months then all is well in the Lowe world. Who knows. Just happy to see it.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Fri May 17, 2013 1:52 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
Pia1 wrote:
landrje wrote:

Actually no but I wish. It was a six month anniversary gift to us. We are always talking about the fact that she does not mention Catherine and I was just surprise to see that. Maybe she also gave herself a six month reprieve . If they are together after six months then all is well in the Lowe world. Who knows. Just happy to see it.

Oh! I thought nothing of that tweet but you maybe on to something.

Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Fri May 17, 2013 2:39 pm

sallyisleta wrote:
sophienette wrote:It means that the odds are slim to none = huge chances that she WILL want to wear it everyday.
thanks soph... is that an idiom or something?
Hugesmile

Sally not really, Shay was just pulling a double negative statement, by adding the hashtag.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 48 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 33 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

+51
superhontas
jaromarie
lovinlife
kitcat
timfan