SELECT CONTENT

Allie Wagner - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Allie Wagner - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Allie Wagner - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by MatchMaker Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:06 pm

Allie and Ben l o v e

MatchMaker

Back to top Go down

Allie Wagner - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Allie Wagner - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by 2observe Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:58 pm

grace8136 wrote:Do you all think Allie is the girl in the silver dress now?

No! Allie's F1 gown is a "blueish purple" color. However, Angela's gown is silver. So it's possible that the SDG in the cubicle is Angela. Correction: Allie's gown is blue. It's Jenna's gown that's "blueish purple."

Last edited by 2observe on Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by rjoct Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:15 pm

But i thought i saw a pic of Angela's hair down?? Maybe it was up and she put it down...maybe not? Bu really, she is the ONLY one in a sliver dress so it has to be her?

rjoct

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:30 pm

rjoct wrote:But i thought i saw a pic of Angela's hair down?? Maybe it was up and she put it down...maybe not? Bu really, she is the ONLY one in a sliver dress so it has to be her?

So she is being sent to the garden to be eliminated?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by rjoct Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:37 pm

DAHHHH i don't know. It's like i have to figure it all out before the episode is released in what...20 hours?? lol

I think Angela HAS to to be the silver dress girl. But I also saw a s/c of what looked like Ben purposing to Angela...in the silver dress. So i'm all sorts of confused. Here is 1 of 2 scenarios:

1. Angela is the sliver dress girl and down to the garden of dismissal she goes

2. Angela is the silver dress girl, and she is taken down to the garden where a limo takes her to the proposal site.

So really, I am of no help because both scenarios are 50% allie, 50% angela:)

It's hard for me because with the Tim story I thought they showed some love blossoming, but I'm having more trouble picking which one is the one Ben chooses. The only thing was Ben and Allie shared a pretty romantic moment in the garden and the whole "you sent yourself in cause you knew i'd pick you..." that was pretty darn cute. I don't feel as though I've seen a whole lot of cute moments with Angela...but maybe I was too concerned with the Tim story?

rjoct

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:51 pm

crazyjaney wrote:Anybody think that it is Allie just so all the mm get a win?

I thought about that also. :yes:
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:15 pm

Love_Me wrote:
rjoct wrote:But i thought i saw a pic of Angela's hair down?? Maybe it was up and she put it down...maybe not? Bu really, she is the ONLY one in a sliver dress so it has to be her?

So she is being sent to the garden to be eliminated?

Or to be proposed to! Hugesmile
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:23 pm

I'm confuse about who Ben and Tim pick...it can go either way. Thanks RFL!

With Ernesto, it's like "who cares at this point" laugh out loud or isn't it ironic because he MADE HIS CHOICE already as if he couldn't wait and then...tabloids and rumours.

Just shaking my head here. Why oh why do I care! :strings1 :headbanging no idea :crazed

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:08 pm

lovinlife wrote:Matchmaker you have obviously not seen the After Buzz with Ben on it have you? I dont know what he was thinking but he pretty much trashes Ali on it. He says when he saw her screaming at Kari he was shocked. He made it very clear that she wasnt the one. Really wierd to me how candid he was and strange since she ended up being in the top 2. Didnt he realize he gave it away? He also says things about Sara that makes you think Tim picks Jenna. He said it is too intimidating to have to live up to someones past love. And the only name he could remember was Jenna.

Very Interesting that! Ben was quite animated when talking about Allie, however and I think he spoke generally when talking about a guy's reaction to seeing a girl spatz. He quoted the MM Hussey

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:01 am

Idlemess wrote:
lovinlife wrote:Matchmaker you have obviously not seen the After Buzz with Ben on it have you? I dont know what he was thinking but he pretty much trashes Ali on it. He says when he saw her screaming at Kari he was shocked. He made it very clear that she wasnt the one. Really wierd to me how candid he was and strange since she ended up being in the top 2. Didnt he realize he gave it away? He also says things about Sara that makes you think Tim picks Jenna. He said it is too intimidating to have to live up to someones past love. And the only name he could remember was Jenna.

Very Interesting that! Ben was quite animated when talking about Allie, however and I think he spoke generally when talking about a guy's reaction to seeing a girl spatz. He quoted the MM Hussey

And when the girls thought that Angela was his F1, he then asked who did they think was in his Final 4. I thought that the reason he asked that was because Angela wasn't his F1.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by prisyx2 Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:49 am

Well ben did choose angela though. For me it was pretty clear he was going to choose her. And when he also went on afterbuzz and said that he would have checked out if he knew allie reacted like that with kari, thats when i knew for sure he didn't pick allie. With reality shows they always make it seems as if the guy is into the F2 more than the F1. i've been reading angela's blog and also listened to her on afterbuzz there were so many things that she and ben talked about (including marriage and how their future will be together) and did together that wasn't shown. I say blame the editing. They wanted us to believe allie was the one. I hope allie is happy now and i wish them all the best

prisyx2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:21 am

prisyx2 wrote:Well ben did choose angela though. For me it was pretty clear he was going to choose her. And when he also went on afterbuzz and said that he would have checked out if he knew allie reacted like that with kari, thats when i knew for sure he didn't pick allie. With reality shows they always make it seems as if the guy is into the F2 more than the F1. i've been reading angela's blog and also listened to her on afterbuzz there were so many things that she and ben talked about (including marriage and how their future will be together) and did together that wasn't shown. I say blame the editing. They wanted us to believe allie was the one. I hope allie is happy now and i wish them all the best

Are ben and angela still together?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Allie Wagner - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

+10
tealeafs
myjewel
Love_Me
Idlemess
jojo47