View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 23 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Thread #1

Post by mnmhughes Thu May 26, 2011 11:55 pm

happyvalleygirl wrote:
dee wrote:
happyvalleygirl wrote:
Alanna wrote:
dee wrote:
Alanna wrote:From watching her videos from today it seems Ashley is in love with Ryan. Apparently he's EVERYTHING she's ever wanted. Is it possible she could talk about her F1 like this?
Really? I don't get that feeling. Didn't ashley in some interviews said, she went into the show having this 'idea' of the man she would like to spend a life with, but as the journey went on she wanted more than whatever her ideal was and just wanted to 'feel'?

So she wanted someone she describes like Ryan (full of life, ambitious, energetic) and then changed her mind? So what's her F1 like? Lazy, stupid, and depressed? rotfl

I seriously have no idea what she means.

I took it to mean that she wanted those things- full of life, ambitious, energetic- plus she found that her F1 has something more or made her feel something more. 😕 😕 😕 😕 who knows.

LOL Alanna. I think her f1 still has good qualities. But maybe when she went into the show, she was looking for someone like a Ryan or JP (seem like front runners right now). As the journey went on, She was also pleasantly surprised by other guys who probably were not her generic type.

It's ok, i'm confused with her statements as well. But Ryan definitely is not her f1. I think she felt really bad for him (since he comes back and all - damn you producers!).. that's why she's gushing about him in her interviews.

She answers this in one of her video interviews.. She wants all of the original characteristics but she realized that one of the guys made her want to be her best self. That is who her F1 is..the one who made her want to be her best self.

This interview is in the media thread I think...it is on the link with 2 interviews..one of which is w'/ reg and kelly that doesnt work anymore.

So she has admitted that there is a F1? I wasn't sure what she was allowed to give away. We need some more hints!
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by happyvalleygirl Fri May 27, 2011 12:08 am

mnmhughes wrote:
happyvalleygirl wrote:
dee wrote:
happyvalleygirl wrote:
Alanna wrote:
dee wrote:
Alanna wrote:From watching her videos from today it seems Ashley is in love with Ryan. Apparently he's EVERYTHING she's ever wanted. Is it possible she could talk about her F1 like this?
Really? I don't get that feeling. Didn't ashley in some interviews said, she went into the show having this 'idea' of the man she would like to spend a life with, but as the journey went on she wanted more than whatever her ideal was and just wanted to 'feel'?

So she wanted someone she describes like Ryan (full of life, ambitious, energetic) and then changed her mind? So what's her F1 like? Lazy, stupid, and depressed? rotfl

I took it to mean that she wanted those things- full of life, ambitious, energetic- plus she found that her F1 has something more or made her feel something more. 😕 😕 😕 😕 who knows.

LOL Alanna. I think her f1 still has good qualities. But maybe when she went into the show, she was looking for someone like a Ryan or JP (seem like front runners right now). As the journey went on, She was also pleasantly surprised by other guys who probably were not her generic type.

It's ok, i'm confused with her statements as well. But Ryan definitely is not her f1. I think she felt really bad for him (since he comes back and all - damn you producers!).. that's why she's gushing about him in her interviews.

She answers this in one of her video interviews.. She wants all of the original characteristics but she realized that one of the guys made her want to be her best self. That is who her F1 is..the one who made her want to be her best self.

This interview is in the media thread I think...it is on the link with 2 interviews..one of which is w'/ reg and kelly that doesnt work anymore.

So she has admitted that there is a F1? I wasn't sure what she was allowed to give away. We need some more hints!

To my ears - she implied it. I will go listen again.
happyvalleygirl
happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Fri May 27, 2011 12:15 am

happyvalleygirl wrote:
dee wrote:
happyvalleygirl wrote:
Alanna wrote:
dee wrote:

She's basically saying the same thing Ali said.

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 27, 2011 12:47 am

nikkij_26 wrote:She's basically saying the same thing Ali said.

I hope that means she has found her own Roberto. Jumping hearts
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 27, 2011 12:54 am

San wrote:

I know. I really hope she means it and it's true. Her VOs that are made to seem like they're about Bentley give me huge hopes.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Fri May 27, 2011 1:02 am

Alanna wrote:
San wrote:

I know. I really hope she means it and it's true. Her VOs that are made to seem like they're about Bentley give me huge hopes.

I agree.

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by n4692u Mon May 30, 2011 1:53 am

klarson79 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
San wrote:

I agree.

I just saw Hollywood 411 with Chris Harrison. He says that there are great dates on the 2nd episode, but on the 3rd episode everybody in America will have an opinion about Bentley and the meltdown that occurred. He said it is like nothing that they had ever seen and said the meltdown was so bad that it was not just tv drama, but got so bad that it almost shut down the production of the show. YIKES! I'm sure, as per the Episode 3 Description, that is why there is no cocktail party before the RC for that episode. They have never not had a cocktail party this early in the season. Can we all say together now "WE HATE BENTLEY"! rotfl

n4692u

Female Posts : 462

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Mon May 30, 2011 1:55 am

n4692u wrote: He said it is like nothing that they had ever seen and said the meltdown was so bad that it was not just tv drama, but got so bad that it almost shut down the production of the show.

Aww. Poor Ash. I still can't believe she got that attached to him even with the warning she recieved. no no

Last edited by cupcakes on Mon May 30, 2011 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Mon May 30, 2011 2:28 am

I am not convinced yet it's because of her feelings for Bentley (she barely knew him) but she has seen this show before. She watched Ed leave Jillian, Justin put on an act for Ali, Frank check out at F3. I'm sure she had an opinion as a viewer.

Perhaps like a lot of viewers she thought it wouldn't have happened to HER, because she'd be smart and perceptive enough to know she was being played. Doesn't everyone like to think they have a good BS detector, they're a good judge of character, they would have been able to see the clues?

So when she learns Bentley has been playing the game she must have wondered what else they had in store for her. Who else was lying to her? Who else was just there for the competition? It must have hit her that the people she thought had her back (her producer friends, the crew) were HIDING things from her about these guys, perhaps even lying about what they said in PIs. She couldn't trust anyone there and she didn't have her sister or mom or best friends there to help her figure things out.

The ultimate blow is that she realized she couldn't even trust herself, she got played. She'd have no clue if anyone else was there to see if they could land a role on Bachelor Pad 2 or star in the next Bachelor.

I am not an emotional person by nature, but it's easy for me to understand why these leads freak out over something that we think is typical Bach storyline or stupid. The pressure on them is enormous, we can't comprehend what it's like even if we want to believe we can.

So they'll probably want us to think she was totally in love with him or whatever, but I won't buy it. IMO it wasn't about her feelings for Bentley, it was about being betrayed and her fresh insecurities over the men who remained.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Mon May 30, 2011 3:32 am

Good Post

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Mon May 30, 2011 8:29 am

terabithia wrote:I am not convinced yet it's because of her feelings for Bentley (she barely knew him) but she has seen this show before. She watched Ed leave Jillian, Justin put on an act for Ali, Frank check out at F3. I'm sure she had an opinion as a viewer.

Perhaps like a lot of viewers she thought it wouldn't have happened to HER, because she'd be smart and perceptive enough to know she was being played. Doesn't everyone like to think they have a good BS detector, they're a good judge of character, they would have been able to see the clues?

So when she learns Bentley has been playing the game she must have wondered what else they had in store for her. Who else was lying to her? Who else was just there for the competition? It must have hit her that the people she thought had her back (her producer friends, the crew) were HIDING things from her about these guys, perhaps even lying about what they said in PIs. She couldn't trust anyone there and she didn't have her sister or mom or best friends there to help her figure things out.

The ultimate blow is that she realized she couldn't even trust herself, she got played. She'd have no clue if anyone else was there to see if they could land a role on Bachelor Pad 2 or star in the next Bachelor.

I am not an emotional person by nature, but it's easy for me to understand why these leads freak out over something that we think is typical Bach storyline or stupid. The pressure on them is enormous, we can't comprehend what it's like even if we want to believe we can.

So they'll probably want us to think she was totally in love with him or whatever, but I won't buy it. IMO it wasn't about her feelings for Bentley, it was about being betrayed and her fresh insecurities over the men who remained.

Great observation yes

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Mon May 30, 2011 10:01 am

terabithia wrote:I am not convinced yet it's because of her feelings for Bentley (she barely knew him) but she has seen this show before. She watched Ed leave Jillian, Justin put on an act for Ali, Frank check out at F3. I'm sure she had an opinion as a viewer.

I agree totally. She came in to this knowing that she was not favored to be in this role; it was all over the internet and mags. She knew that some were thinking it would be Emily when they signed on given the timing. Her reason for giving the FIR rose is because he said, "I am glad it is you."
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 58 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 40 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Thread #1

+64