SELECT CONTENT

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #4

Page 29 of 55 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 42 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #4 - Page 29 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #4

Post by josey.seda Wed May 29, 2013 8:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

found this at this site....http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Tim+Lopez+Ernesto+Arguello+2012+Summer+TCA+xwgzlyQnDuQx.jpg

he is wearing the peacock feather way before the episode 8 were Jenna tells him she loves peacocks. I guess the interview with Huffington Post wasn't a shot out to Jenna :tissuebox

josey.seda

Back to top Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #4 - Page 29 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #4

Post by Iluvbachette Wed May 29, 2013 8:10 pm

perdita wrote:I have a theory about Jenna being at that house...

I think after Tim picked Sara, he remained friends with Jenna and introduced her to one of his friends. Maybe that's why we have seen photos of her in public at the same events with PWTS, seen photos of her with Tim's friends, been at his house (when his friends are there).

He has said in interviews that he spends time with his F1 behind closed doors because of the stiff penalty of being discovered.

Also remember that Tim's other singer is the only single one left in the band.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by josey.seda Wed May 29, 2013 8:15 pm

Iluvbachette wrote:

I think after Tim picked Sara, he remained friends with Jenna and introduced her to one of his friends. Maybe that's why we have seen photos of her in public at the same events with PWTS, seen photos of her with Tim's friends, been at his house (when his friends are there).

He has said in interviews that he spends time with his F1 behind closed doors because of the stiff penalty of being discovered.

I don't thinks so... why would he want someone he loved and shared so many passionate moments with to hook up with his best friend? I could see this happening with Hailey but not Jenna their connection is too intense.

josey.seda

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Wed May 29, 2013 8:17 pm

Here is what I think of Sarah's post.
that I can't imagine how difficult it was for the F2. Her family was there, so she was surrounded by love and support.

We know Sara has a great family support group. But she is also very mature minded and would handle ejection with grace. She would bow out like a lady no doubt.

A bunch of girls went to visit her at the hotel as well, I only talked to her on the phone.

I would think because of Jenna's age they would be concerned how she would handle this. Remember Hailey saying some fall really fast. So I can see them going to comfort her. Sarah probably had commitments she had to do so could only phone at the time.

She's a strong girl though and she is doing so well,
If it is infact Jenna, she has had alot of things come her way that she didn't have before. This I don't see for Sara since Sara is already out there.

though I cant even wrap my brain around how difficult it will be to watch next week.
This would be most difficult for Sarah to watch her friend get eliminated, since she bonded the most with Jenna through the show.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 8:19 pm

scooter53 wrote:Perdita, I think you may be on the track of something. Would explain some things.

Noobs, can't explain the google map graphic. Not sure how that works, but hard to believe that she'd tweet something like that. the picture looks like a table display at a store. There's a Kendra Scott store on S. Congress in Austin. In fact, I think I heard somewhere that's where she (Kendra Scott) lives.

The map is to his house, not to the store or to Kendra Scott's house. I can see there being multiple explanations for the peacock feather, but this one?

And he said they have been sky diving, wake boarding, etc.. so not behind closed doors 24/7.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beb Wed May 29, 2013 8:25 pm

Iluvbachette wrote:

He lives in Chicago.

Beb

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Wed May 29, 2013 8:30 pm

josey.seda wrote:
Iluvbachette wrote:

I don't thinks so... why would he want someone he loved and shared so many passionate moments with to hook up with his best friend? I could see this happening with Hailey but not Jenna their connection is too intense.

Well in life sometimes friends are better friends with someone else. I'm sure she wouldn't just quit living just because.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Wed May 29, 2013 8:36 pm

scooter53 wrote:Perdita, I think you may be on the track of something. Would explain some things.

Noobs, can't explain the google map graphic. Not sure how that works, but hard to believe that she'd tweet something like that. the picture looks like a table display at a store. There's a Kendra Scott store on S. Congress in Austin. In fact, I think I heard somewhere that's where she (Kendra Scott) lives.

I'll pm you when my laptop recharges ... Sorry!

The photo looks to taken on the side of a sink or jacuzzi tub jmo.

Kendra Scott is from Austin I believe :yes:

noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed May 29, 2013 8:45 pm

cma wrote: clapping! great imagination

Ha! you all need to make this place not so entertaining so I could actually get some work done this afternoon. Darn this place!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed May 29, 2013 9:00 pm

Bringing this out from the Sara L thread so I can address it.

Beb wrote:
goodgirl wrote:
boogie wrote:On Sarah Moore's thread, she wrote that during the finale she asked Tim "how early on in the process he knew who he wanted and if he gave everyone else a fair chance. that was probably the most confrontational anyone got on stage. he totally avoided answering my question too haha so that should tell you something ;)". She also previously wrote that all the girls recognized Jenna and Tim's connection early on. Does this sound foreboding for those of us riding the Sara bus?

I am on the Sara bus and my seatbelt is fastened. The ride is bumpy but I'm NOT getting off because Tim and Sara is at the end of the line waiting to greet us.

So it seems like Tim's girls were taken a back by who won Tim's heart. (based on Sarah M words).
Jenna and Sara were the F2 girls and they were expecting Tim to choose Jenna( because they all knew there was this great connection between Tim and Jenna) BUT surprisingly he chose Sara L.
They all become very curious and wants to know when did he know? We learned last episode that in SB UNDER THE CYPRESS TREE IT happened for Tim and Sara. So, if Tim knew THEN the next logical question would be.....did he give everyone else a Fair chance. He avoided the question (cant blame him) This is part of what they sign up for. Sorry ladies.

Honestly, this show has been all about Sara and Tim and could they find love again. I think they did. Such a sweet story.

Goodgirl, strangely, I kinda buy that. Except, why wouldn't Sarah M. go to the hotel? That doesn't sound right.

Sarah Moore told us last week that the girls addressed Tim before they knew who his F1 was. Then they were ushered off the stage. They didn't find out who was F1 until later that night after the filming concluded. So the chronological order of the bolded above does not agree with the facts that were presented to us by Sarah.
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 9:05 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Ha! you all need to make this place not so entertaining so I could actually get some work done this afternoon. Darn this place!

I agree My kids might be getting hungry. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Wed May 29, 2013 9:21 pm

What changed Tim's mind so much over the home town dates. Go watch the episode starting at 52:. Watch Tim's facial expressions. To me he looks angry. His demeaner is directed toward Jenna. Seeing this makes me wonder if Jenna might of gone home instead of Hailey. JMO

I was actually sc other pieces and saw this and thought he looked angry. Didn't catch it the first couple of times through.
Here are the pictures.

Tim has his hand on Sara's back. Jenna is actually walking behind on Tim's left side.

Last edited by Iluvbachette on Wed May 29, 2013 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 55 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 42 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #4

+60
terabithia
Bet2Win
maighread
ja1968
crazyjaney