SELECT CONTENT

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #4

Page 53 of 55 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54, 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #4 - Page 53 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #4

Post by Iluvbachette Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:15 pm

Spencer81 wrote:
Beb wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:Beb, you might not want to watch reality dating tv anymore, because really it's nothing surprising about what went down on this show, it's all par for the course....

First and Last time. You are right!

Ditto!!!!!

I'm right there with you. I haven't even watched The Bachelorette even though I have taped it. If they brought back Love In The Wild. Now that show was worth watching. And they have successfully made matching couples in love.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #4 - Page 53 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #4

Post by Iluvbachette Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:24 pm

lexforlife wrote:
lovinlife wrote:Sorry that some choose not to believe but my cousin said that part of the reason they were upset was because of the backlash with Sara. They knew people would feel for her but they never knew it would be so one-sided. Sara was not part of the "conspiracy" and they hoped that Tim would fall for her. He said it became too much once Ernesto and Shandi broke up and there are rumors that Ben and Angela are just saying they are together for a bit more to help the show. Eva is not being quiet because of the Ernesto rumors. She has another show in the works and the bad publicity was overshadowing the new project. She wanted no part of it and had no problem not promoting it. I think this show could not go away any sooner. And he said had there been another season there would have been 3 guys again and not three girls.
where is this backlash? on here, on twitter, where? I'm not seeing this enormous backlash you are referring to.

I am thinking it was directed to NBC. I had heard that previously as well. I think what probably set that off was everyone fell in love with Sara and her life story. And once the Eva and Ernesto story broke all heck broke loose I would gather. Top that off with Tim not picking Sara and they knew it would only get worse. That is why I think Tim's family, Jenna and Jenna's family are all trying to do damage control right now. They are trying to take the pressure off and say all is well. We shall see down the road if it really was a love made in heaven or just a cover story for a while. So that Tim can get his new release out there in September. And that makes sense since one of Tim and Tom's interviews said that they had a new release coming up in September and it only has 4 songs. But they needed to get something out there now. They hadn't put anything new out since 2010. Some times going on these shows can be your worst nightmare. Look at the crap Shandi has been getting, especially since she was Miss USA 2004.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:29 pm

Iluvbachette wrote:I also think that Tim's family, and Jenna are all trying to do damage control. And in reality if the show had continued on to a 2nd season. I think the producers might of gone after Jenna like they did in The Bachelor for breach of contract. Putting those photos leaks out there.

Damage control for what??

The photo leaks were nothing compared to the show giving all of the guys' final two (or final one in Ernesto's case) away. Plus, it wasn't like the photos alone gave anything away...we just had some awesome sleuthers on this site.

Back to top Go down

Post by lovinlife Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:30 pm

Lex you wouldnt see a thing. This was a show that wasn't. The show itself and network got it. Just relaying what his friend said. I saw a lot of tweets asking Eva where is the love story? I know the girls in my school stopped watching because they said they knew what was happening and weren't buying it for a minute. They said this was the bachelor part 2 and told me I was an idiot for thinking we would see a love story. They said there is no way a rock star will pick a normal 30 yr old over a girl who asked if her dress was see thru. That was their last episode they watched. Yup I fell for it and thought Tim was a stand up guy. Yup I admit I gave him too much credit. Picked the girl that is his ex wifes double. What was I thinking?
lovinlife
lovinlife

Back to top Go down

Post by lovinlife Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:32 pm

They didnt care what was out there I dont think. There was nobody watching and at that point the fewer the better. It gave NBC such bad publicity and Eva.
lovinlife
lovinlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:36 pm

If they were worried about backlash over Sara, they would have edited the show entirely differently. I think they were hoping people would fall in love with Sara & be crushed when she wasn't picked...imagine the BUZZ & press they might have gotten had the show been a hit & the tragic heroine didn't get the prince. What killed the show is lack of interest & low ratings.

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjaney Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:42 pm

I am beginning to wonder how far the damage control has gone...
Wonder if they really still are together... Just saying
Wouldn't be the first time we all got punked by this show
Yeah I fell for it too.

crazyjaney

Back to top Go down

Post by lovinlife Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:43 pm

^^^^The show was already edited at that point. You cant change it while it is airing. People did fall for her. But given her past they didnt appreciate her being led on.
lovinlife
lovinlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:48 pm

lovinlife wrote:^^^^The show was already edited at that point. You cant change it while it is airing. People did fall for her. But given her past they didnt appreciate her being led on.

They easily could have added/removed a scene here or there, but the point is that the show would have loved the BUZZ they'd have gotten over people being peeved with the ending. They'd rather people be PO'd than apathetic. Look at Survivor, viewers LOATHED Richard Hatch (the first winner) & the show is going on season 27 or something like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by tealeafs Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:50 pm

lovinlife wrote:Lex you wouldnt see a thing. This was a show that wasn't. The show itself and network got it. Just relaying what his friend said. I saw a lot of tweets asking Eva where is the love story? I know the girls in my school stopped watching because they said they knew what was happening and weren't buying it for a minute. They said this was the bachelor part 2 and told me I was an idiot for thinking we would see a love story. They said there is no way a rock star will pick a normal 30 yr old over a girl who asked if her dress was see thru. That was their last episode they watched. Yup I fell for it and thought Tim was a stand up guy. Yup I admit I gave him too much credit. Picked the girl that is his ex wifes double. What was I thinking?

What's wrong with going for his ex wifes double? I doubt he's the first person to be drawn to the same traits they saw in a former love. Maybe he has a "type"? Maybe Sara was just too intense for him? You can't help who you fall for, and no matter how much we want to criticize the show, there's no doubting whether Tim/Jenna had real feelings for each other.

Just because Sara had her history doesn't mean she was guaranteed a win.
tealeafs
tealeafs

Back to top Go down

Post by tealeafs Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:52 pm

lovinlife wrote:^^^^The show was already edited at that point. You cant change it while it is airing. People did fall for her. But given her past they didnt appreciate her being led on.

Why are we saying she was led on? Tim could have had his "second highest" feelings for her, in all seriousness. She knew what she was signing up for. She's an amazing girl, and she's clearly in a good place now.
tealeafs
tealeafs

Back to top Go down

Post by queenbean Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:54 pm

Wow so negative. I am so happy he picked Jenna they are adorkable :-) . I think its hilarious people are taking this personally. They have been together for 10 months and tim posted a pic on twitter saying he was happy they are public and he's watching the finale w his baby followed by a pic of them.

Obviously some peoples "insider info" wasn't so credible giggling

queenbean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 55 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54, 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #4

+60
terabithia
Bet2Win
maighread
ja1968
crazyjaney