SELECT CONTENT

General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion

Post by Admin Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:03 pm

Great blogs Bee!!:Clap:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:15 pm

Love you Blogs, Bee! Great Job! clapping!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:44 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Beeleever wrote:Week 4 Blog is up! Enjoy everyone! 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

aweseme blog!!...love everything about my boy Ziggy on your blog...:cutesmile!:
just a tiny correction : the nose-picking scene was on Mickey, not James. Not that it really matter though....giggling
keep the great work coming..!!clapping! :Clap:

Dang....I knew that! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:49 pm

Thanks so much everyone! I love writing and it makes me so happy you like reading them! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:11 pm

Love love love the captions Bee! Putting a link on my Episode 4 post! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

1 edit though... Brad's son is called Maddex not Maddox :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:51 pm

sophienette wrote:Love love love the captions Bee! Putting a link on my Episode 4 post! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

1 edit though... Brad's son is called Maddex not Maddox :)

Thanks so much Soph! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by rosewise Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:54 am

Hi all,

My Week 5 live blog is up on MJsBigBlog.  Merriment in Munich!  We welcome you to visit, read, and comment.

Thank you,
Incredibly Rosewise

rosewise

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:29 am

rosewise wrote:Hi all,

My Week 5 live blog is up on MJsBigBlog.  Merriment in Munich!  We welcome you to visit, read, and comment.

Thank you,
Incredibly Rosewise

handwave Morning and thanks for the blog heads up!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:39 am

News/ Ali Fedotowsky's Bachelorette Blog: Who's the Frontrunner, Who's Going Home Next and the "Most Awkward Date Ever"!

Editor's Note: Season six Bachelorette and current host of NBC's 1st Look Ali Fedotowsky is blogging exclusively on E! Online about the current season of The Bachelorette, giving her reactions and spilling behind-the-scenes secrets.

I thought last night's episode was crazy good! What did you guys think? So much drama and awkwardness—definitely the best episode of the season.

First, the lovey-dovey date of the episode—Desiree and Chris! How adorable are they?! Normally, when a guy doesn't get a 1-on-1 date until this late in the season, I usually don't think he stands a chance of getting the final rose... but there's just something about Chris and Des! When he read that poem, I was honestly in tears. Chris is so endearing. And so is Desiree. If she chooses him as her guy, I see it being a relationship that could last! Do you agree?

READ: Chris Harrison dishes scoop on the rest of the season!

OK, let's quickly talk about Bryden. I think it was so NOT cool of him to interrupt Chris' date to tell Desiree he wanted to leave. There is no reason that couldn't have waited. I really don't respect his choice to tell her during a date. Did he make the right choice by leaving? Yes. But it was pretty obvious that Des wasn't really into him either. She got emotional, but it was most likely because it hurt her feelings that a guy would choose to leave. I completely understand how she felt!

Desiree proved that she's a tough cookie on that group date. Wow! Guys were crashing sleds into her, tackling her in the snow, and nailing her with snowballs and she totally took it all in stride. She's amazing! You can tell that she's into James, so I'm worried that she'll be heartbroken if she finds out he's trying to be the next Bachelor.  I'm not a fan of James.

PHOTOS: Where are The Bachelor alums now?

That 2-on-1 date might be the most awkward date in Bachelorette history! I was sweating just watching it. Ha!  Why the heck would Michael tell Desiree that he likes confrontation? Michael was a little too conformational for my taste. I think Des should've sent them both home. Regardless, you can usually be pretty certain that neither of the people on the 2-on-1 date (on any season) will be "the one" in the end. So even though Michael got this rose, I doubt he'll get the rose in the end. Has anyone on a 2-on-1 date ever ended up being the one in the end? I'm pretty positive it's never happened.

Time for Twitter questions!

Stephanie (@stephanievicent) asks: @AliFedotowsky @eonline #bachelorette how much is the wardrobe budget for the guys? Or do they all just know to pack snow suits?
Ha! You're told to bring certain types of clothes but the snowsuits were definitely provided by the show. When we went camping on my season of the Bachelor, the producers gave us all camping stuff. We didn't know to pack that in advance. You may have noticed that all the guys had similar jackets on.

PHOTOS: Meet the 25 guys competing for Desiree!

Julie (@Julsluv) asks: @alifedotowsky Do they interrupt your dates to interview you? Does it ruin the mood/moment?
Yeah, the dates have breaks every couple hours so the producers can interview you. It doesn't really ruin the mood. I always liked it. If the date was going well, I liked gushing about it to my producer Cassie (Cassie was like a best friend to me). If the date was going badly, I especially loved the interview so I could get a break from an awkward date!

Katie (@KShaw411) asks: Does the Bachelor(ette) know the travel locations at the beginning of the season?  Do they get to choose the cities at all?
I didn't know. The producers told me the night of the rose ceremony where the next location was. I liked it though! It was exciting!

Make sure to follow me on Twitter because I live tweet during the show every Monday night and could answer your question in my blog next week.  And next week looks soooo good! Looks like Drew will put James in his place. I can't wait!

Until next week...

Ali

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:11 pm

[quote="momoftrips"]
News/ Ali Fedotowsky's Bachelorette Blog: Who's the Frontrunner, Who's Going Home Next and the "Most Awkward Date Ever"!

Editor's Note: Season six Bachelorette and current host of NBC's 1st Look Ali Fedotowsky is blogging exclusively on E! Online about the current season of The Bachelorette, giving her reactions and spilling behind-the-scenes secrets.

I thought last night's episode was crazy good! What did you guys think? So much drama and awkwardness—definitely the best episode of the season.

First, the lovey-dovey date of the episode—Desiree and Chris! How adorable are they?! Normally, when a guy doesn't get a 1-on-1 date until this late in the season, I usually don't think he stands a chance of getting the final rose... but there's just something about Chris and Des! When he read that poem, I was honestly in tears. Chris is so endearing. And so is Desiree. If she chooses him as her guy, I see it being a relationship that could last! Do you agree?

READ: Chris Harrison dishes scoop on the rest of the season!

OK, let's quickly talk about Bryden. I think it was so NOT cool of him to interrupt Chris' date to tell Desiree he wanted to leave. There is no reason that couldn't have waited. I really don't respect his choice to tell her during a date. Did he make the right choice by leaving? Yes. But it was pretty obvious that Des wasn't really into him either. She got emotional, but it was most likely because it hurt her feelings that a guy would choose to leave. I completely understand how she felt!

Desiree proved that she's a tough cookie on that group date. Wow! Guys were crashing sleds into her, tackling her in the snow, and nailing her with snowballs and she totally took it all in stride. She's amazing! You can tell that she's into James, so I'm worried that she'll be heartbroken if she finds out he's trying to be the next Bachelor.  I'm not a fan of James.

PHOTOS: Where are The Bachelor alums now?

That 2-on-1 date might be the most awkward date in Bachelorette history! I was sweating just watching it. Ha!  Why the heck would Michael tell Desiree that he likes confrontation? Michael was a little too conformational for my taste. I think Des should've sent them both home. Regardless, you can usually be pretty certain that neither of the people on the 2-on-1 date (on any season) will be "the one" in the end. So even though Michael got this rose, I doubt he'll get the rose in the end. Has anyone on a 2-on-1 date ever ended up being the one in the end? I'm pretty positive it's never happened.

Time for Twitter questions!

Stephanie (@stephanievicent) asks: @AliFedotowsky @eonline #bachelorette how much is the wardrobe budget for the guys? Or do they all just know to pack snow suits?
Ha! You're told to bring certain types of clothes but the snowsuits were definitely provided by the show. When we went camping on my season of the Bachelor, the producers gave us all camping stuff. We didn't know to pack that in advance. You may have noticed that all the guys had similar jackets on.

PHOTOS: Meet the 25 guys competing for Desiree!

Julie (@Julsluv) asks: @alifedotowsky Do they interrupt your dates to interview you? Does it ruin the mood/moment?
Yeah, the dates have breaks every couple hours so the producers can interview you. It doesn't really ruin the mood. I always liked it. If the date was going well, I liked gushing about it to my producer Cassie (Cassie was like a best friend to me). If the date was going badly, I especially loved the interview so I could get a break from an awkward date!

Katie (@KShaw411) asks: Does the Bachelor(ette) know the travel locations at the beginning of the season?  Do they get to choose the cities at all?
I didn't know. The producers told me the night of the rose ceremony where the next location was. I liked it though! It was exciting!

Make sure to follow me on Twitter because I live tweet during the show every Monday night and could answer your question in my blog next week.  And next week looks soooo good! Looks like Drew will put James in his place. I can't wait!

Until next week...

Ali

Oh goodness, Ali.... Sure Des is soooo into James that during their SQT she leaned AWAY from him most of the time instead of into him...That spoke volumes to me... Sure she kissed him. She knows that's what's expected of her to a certain degree and she knew it would set off red flags if she didn't after his 1 on 1, but as for Des being so into James... Nope, Nada. Not on this show she isn't.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:29 pm

Ali is an expert of sorts, but she really looks at everything through how it is for her.  She and Des are very different women, so I do not think she is a great expert for any season but her own.  Like most of us (including me) she's giving her opinion based on what she sees (while watching with her friends and with a glass of wine in her hand).

Last edited by jcrbil on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : close paren)

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:34 pm

rosewise wrote:Hi all,

Thank you,
Incredibly Rosewise

Another great recap rosewise! Thanks so much for sharing it with us. :hug:cloud nine
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion

+47
Jeepers
latergator
Cecilia
Shadow
pavalygurl