SELECT CONTENT

Desiree Hartsock's Bachelorette 9 Blogs - Discussion

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree Hartsock's Bachelorette 9 Blogs - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Desiree Hartsock's Bachelorette 9 Blogs - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Desiree Hartsock's Bachelorette 9 Blogs - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Desiree Hartsock's Bachelorette 9 Blogs - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:44 am

During our chat, I decided to be completely honest with him about being in love with Brooks and falling in love with Chris.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:53 am

This blog seems to be saying Brooks messed up by not only saying I love you but also for not being honest about not being on the same page in the first place. She's saying she's falling in love with Chris so we won't be shocked later when she chooses him as the man who never wavers and loves her the way she "needs" to be loved. I'm starting to doubt if Brooks is the F1 after reading this.

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:12 pm

Soleil wrote:This blog seems to be saying Brooks messed up by not only saying I love you but also for not being honest about not being on the same page in the first place. She's saying she's falling in love with Chris so we won't be shocked later when she chooses him as the man who never wavers and loves her the way she "needs" to be loved. I'm starting to doubt if Brooks is the F1 after reading this.

i m just glad to know that i am not the only one who has the same thinking....

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:40 pm

Soleil wrote:This blog seems to be saying Brooks messed up by not only saying I love you but also for not being honest about not being on the same page in the first place. She's saying she's falling in love with Chris so we won't be shocked later when she chooses him as the man who never wavers and loves her the way she "needs" to be loved. I'm starting to doubt if Brooks is the F1 after reading this.

Truth be told Soliel, Des wasn't honest with Brooks either. She said she was running towards the finish line whereas she was already there. Don't give up hope. Like it's being said, they still have a show to produce and cannot stop it here. There are a few more twists and turns till the full picture is disclosed.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:00 pm

I'm just not getting it. In every blog up until now she's been giving me the vibe that it's Brooks. Why would she have talked about the steamy hot tub scene in Atlantic city if they never aired it? Last week she started to give Chris equal coverage in her blog as she does Brooks. So slowly we're seeing this new relationship brewing. Put that together with all the SCs we get in Antigua with Chris and you get a whole new perception as to how things develop at the end. Chris is running to the finish line and Des is meeting him there. She's putting her love for Brooks behind her due to whatever it is they can't resolve. Is this what really happens? I don't know and I'm rooting for Brooks all the way. But the blog and the show are doing a good job at the possibility that it won't be Brooks at the end :(

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:07 pm

Soleil wrote:I'm just not getting it. In every blog up until now she's been giving me the vibe that it's Brooks. Why would she have talked about the steamy hot tub scene in Atlantic city if they never aired it? Last week she started to give Chris equal coverage in her blog as she does Brooks. So slowly we're seeing this new relationship brewing. Put that together with all the SCs we get in Antigua with Chris and you get a whole new perception as to how things develop at the end. Chris is running to the finish line and Des is meeting him there. She's putting her love for Brooks behind her due to whatever it is they can't resolve. Is this what really happens? I don't know and I'm rooting for Brooks all the way. But the blog and the show are doing a good job at the possibility that it won't be Brooks at the end :(

It's by design. Des has to leave room for the what if. She still has a lot more blogging to do before the Finale. The show has conveniently told their story line with the released SC's . It's going to be a struggle no doubt. But hang tight.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:12 pm

If anything, this blog further solidifies Brooks is F1. It's yet another shout-out to him, IMO.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:31 pm

She seemed more understanding of where he was coming from on the show last night than she was in the blog. I hope I'm wrong....and we still haven't heard the "I'm as in love as I've ever been" that Brooks says somewhere down the line. There's def a lot more to the story of that I'm sure!

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:10 pm

agentcurls wrote:If anything, this blog further solidifies Brooks is F1. It's yet another shout-out to him, IMO.

ITA Agentcurls....This is another profession of her love to her man, shouting it to him but yet still putting doubt in the fans minds. Which is what TPTB need to her to say.

Like she said, their are ups and downs to every realtionship and this is the most real season yet, that is going to show that ahead of them setting out into the real world and being engaged.

At this point her professing she is IN LOVE with Brooks, before HTD's is only setting up the rest of the season to make it look like something went horridly wrong, but in the end, she still goes with her gut and her heart which tell her it was Brooks from the start, not matter what. JMO :yes: 

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:04 am

TV WATCH
Tuesday July 16, 2013 09:00 AM EDT
The Bachelorette: Desiree Hartsock Blogs About Meeting the Families

Desiree Hartsock Craig Sjodin/ABC

BY DESIREE HARTSOCK

Former Bachelor contestant Desiree Hartsock is calling the shots and handing out the roses as the current star of The Bachelorette. The bridal stylist will blog all season long on PEOPLE.com about her dates, the guys and the difficult decisions she must make. You can also follow Desiree on Twitter.

After a beautiful week in Madeira, I was excited to meet the families of the four guys left on The Bachelorette. This week would be pivotal in helping me discern my feelings for each guy. It felt so refreshing to be back in the States, and I couldn't wait to see what the men had in store.

Zak always has a surprise for me – I love that about him – so I had no idea what to expect for our date. I knew that his family business was in sno-cones but I did not expect to make them for a classroom of kindergarteners. It was so much fun trying all the unique flavors and it brought me back to my childhood. Zak was amazing with all the children and that showed the kind of father he would be – funny yet caring.

He tried to explain each family member to me the best he could, so that made me feel right at home. Their energy was out of this world and the entire house was filled with joy. I was nervous at first to talk with his protective sister, but her sweet personality put me at ease. I didn't necessarily have any weighing concerns about Zak that I needed answers about – but I needed to see if my feelings were matching up to his. It was such a kind gesture for Zak to give me a ring to show me what he was hopeful for in our relationship and tell me that he loves me. But at that same moment I realized that maybe I wasn't there with him yet – and that broke my heart.
Drew's Family

Since Drew tended to be more reserved and serious, I hoped his family would bring out a different side to him. Going with him to pick up his sister Melissa is a moment I will never forget. She was so excited to see Drew and I could see the love that they had for each other. The care he took with her showed me how he would take care of his own family one day.

LAST WEEK'S BLOG: Desiree: I'm in Love with Brooks!

I was really looking forward to meeting Drew's father, Mal. After my conversation with him, I could see why he's Drew's hero. Mal was so kind-hearted, yet strong, and it was such a pleasure to meet him and get his blessing. His entire family was so loving and kind – the type of family you want to be around. Also Drew lit up around his family. I could see a more comfortable and charismatic side to him that I had been looking for. And the steamy kiss he laid on me as I left was quite memorable too!
Chris's Family

I was thrilled to meet Chris's family in Oregon. One of the qualities I love about Chris is his athleticism, so it was nice to share in his passion for baseball and see where he played as a kid. I enjoyed showing off my baseball skills and hopefully impressed him. Spending the day with Chris in his hometown felt effortless and I could picture what a life together would be like.

RELATED: Can't Get Enough of The Bachelorette? Read Chris Harrison's blog on EW.com

I always have an amazing time with Chris and our relationship has progressed in such a wonderful way but I needed his family's blessing. I knew he was ready for a commitment but I needed to see if our lives meshed well together. I enjoyed talking with his mother and I could tell she only wants what is best for her son. That was endearing and I was glad that his family gave us their blessings. It felt great to know where my relationship stood with Chris and that made me hopeful for the rest of the journey.
Brooks's Family

It seemed like forever since I last saw Brooks in Madeira, so I couldn't wait to see him and meet his large family. I am always very comfortable with Brooks and love how engaging he is in conversation, so our time in the park brought me right back to where we left off. Since his confidence throughout this journey has waivered, I shared a list of our best memories to reassure him of my strong feelings for him. It worried me that he still needed reassurance, so I did have questions for his family to see if he is ready for a committed relationship.

RELATED: The Bachelorette's Michael: Why Desiree Wasn't 'The One'

Meeting a family that included nine siblings and their partners along with his mother, I was prepared for anything. His mother and siblings told me that Brooks is ready for a committed relationship once he meets the right girl and that he would be the best partner to have in life. After a great day, I felt confident in my relationship with Brooks and couldn't wait to see him again.
Sending Zak Home

Sending Zak home was difficult because he is such a great guy. He will make some woman very happy one day – and will certainly keep her laughing through life.

The relationships are now at a make-it-or-break-it stage and I can see my life with any of the three men left. After that hometown rose ceremony, I was 100 percent officially in love and feeling good.
Breaking News!

Stay tuned for next week's episode, The Men Tell All, as I re-live the ups and downs from the previous dates, and come face to face with the men I sent home. I have no idea what to expect, but I do know that I have a few choice words for a few of the guys, especially because I was able to get some advice from former Bachelorettes Ali Fedotowsky, Ashley Hebert and Emily Maynard on just how to deal with some of my bad boys. This should be interesting!

BREAKING NEWS: I just learned that Brian is too scared to show his face at The Men Tell All, but that is probably for the better. I definitely don't want to waste any time on a guy who showed up with a girlfriend. That is not the type of guy I was ever looking for, nor is he someone that any self-respecting woman in America should be with. I hope you don't get your heart broken by that jerk, Stephanie!

Thanks for watching the show and reading my Bachelorette blog! XOXO,
Desiree
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:00 pm

"After that hometown rose ceremony, I was 100 percent officially in love and feeling good."

I can sincerely say that I have never read a blog like Des' I am still trying to wrap my head around how she can be so certain she is in love with one of the guys, while carrying(leading) on with the rest, but I am totally lost on why she has to write it with such boldness in her blog. Is she that insensitive (troubling!) and self-centered -I'm happy, so good riddance! or is there something I am missing? scratch 

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree Hartsock's Bachelorette 9 Blogs - Discussion

+31
albean99
Bhaka
beader
MVMom39forever
Baseball Mom