SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 10 of 48 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 29 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by atem Thu May 30, 2013 1:48 am

jcrbil wrote:really, who needs to DM? I'm sure they text, Skype, call....

I just don't get why follow her, if she can't even DM you and you can already talk other ways?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by kripdk Thu May 30, 2013 2:15 am

Maybe Chris and Drew have observed the crazy stalking that occurs if/when they tweet. If so, their lack of interest in that regard is refreshing. Good for you, boys!! clapping!

kripdk

Female Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 8:19 am

kripdk wrote:Maybe Chris and Drew have observed the crazy stalking that occurs if/when they tweet. If so, their lack of interest in that regard is refreshing. Good for you, boys!! clapping!

yeah, good for them, but bad for us, the cray fans! 👅

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 8:34 am

when seeing Arie`s tweet :

Arie Luyendyk Jr. ‏@ariejr 28 May

This show gives me anxiety #flashbacks

i remember about my dear Ziggy.

If Arie, who had his heart get broken awfully not less than a year ago still feel that way (mind you, he didnt go through LCD and make fool of himself by proposing), i only can imagine how Ziggy feels about this show these days. Now i can fully comprehend his quiet manner :yes: bestbud!

Here is sending all the love and best wishes your way, Ziggy :

blowkiss :sending flowers

and yes, i am in a melancholic mode. :P #DealWithIt

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Thu May 30, 2013 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 30, 2013 8:35 am

Desiree went to the Apple store just fine. A tweet of thanks of support is not going to create cray fans to me! I hope the show lets him tweet! :soapbox

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 8:55 am

atem wrote:Desiree went to the Apple store just fine. A tweet of thanks of support is not going to create cray fans to me! I hope the show lets him tweet! :soapbox

Desiree? Who`s Desiree? :justkidding . of course she`s fine, she got her fairy tale ending, even if it was equal to horrible ending for someone else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 9:03 am

i bring over this one from FB-TH thread just to tickle your mind, Chrisville peeps :

sfrank wrote: bestbud! bestbud!
Huchmom3 wrote:
atem wrote:Wasn't Desiree following 95 people? Who did she unfollow?

Anyway, this is what Nate tweeted:

was this in reply to another tweet? or is he saying maybe, possibly her f1 is not who we think, were told? scratch

It is in response to the F1 Spoiler....

Joel Damiani Cigan ‏@JoelCDCigan Hi @nate_hartsock83! Spoilers are saying your sister @DesHartsock chooses Brooks.. Why do they release this info and ruin the surprise?

Nathanael Hartsock ‏@nate_hartsock83 @JoelCDCigan Just bc the spoilers say that doesn't mean it's true..they release it bc they have no life.

I personally think its Brooks AND she gave it away herself on Kimmel Hugesmile

I also think if F1 wasn't Brooks Nate would not be allowed to respond to that tweet either.

Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 30, 2013 9:33 am

Could those of you that tweet ask Laura Saltman from Dish of Salt at Access Hollywood to put up her interviews with Chris, Drew and Zak?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Thu May 30, 2013 10:03 am

kripdk wrote:Maybe Chris and Drew have observed the crazy stalking that occurs if/when they tweet. If so, their lack of interest in that regard is refreshing. Good for you, boys!! clapping!

laugh out loud rotfl so true! I would be afraid of us crazy Chris fans as well 😆

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Thu May 30, 2013 11:16 am

Watch it end up being a complete twist and zak is the f1 giggling
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 30, 2013 11:19 am

brittany4400 wrote:Watch it end up being a complete twist and zak is the f1 giggling
I would be so down with that.

I would love an unspoiled guy ending up as her choice !
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Thu May 30, 2013 11:44 am

Chris is the only one for sure that makes it to final 2, because he has two sets of screencaps putting him in Antigua .. One he is wearing the purple when they r on heli and then the beach and then the shorts and then the blue shirt when they are on the boat. One has to be overnight date and the other the LCD cause they didn't do all that in one day!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 48 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 29 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

+28
ilb123
Rosepetal
sfrank
IrishGal
Piper61