SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 39 of 48 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 43 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:43 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:Chris definitely got my attention tonight. I may be a two guy girl this season. So far I really like her F2.

Yeah, I have to say I really like Chris. He's not as handsome, IMO, as Brooks, but I think I may have seen his body in that preview, and if that was him I now see why she thought he had the most attractive body. I really like Chris. He's very nice and charming in a soft-spoken way. She'd do well with either one of the F2, for sure.

I love Brooks with Des, though. He just makes me go gaga and weak in the knees. As does their chemistry.

Still, she could not go wrong with either one of those guys. This is a first for me, I think, to not be turned off by the runner-up in some way. He even gave Brooks a compliment.

Last edited by canyonvue on Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by atem Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:47 pm

I wish I could just see the scenes I want and not have to wait for someone to upload it on youtube. Guess that's what I get for being a cheapskate and not getting DVR!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:50 pm

canyonvue wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:Chris definitely got my attention tonight. I may be a two guy girl this season. So far I really like her F2.

Yeah, I have to say I really like Chris. He's not as handsome, IMO, as Brooks, but I think I may have seen his body in that preview, and if that was him I now see why she thought he had the most attractive body. I really like Chris. He's very nice and charming in a soft-spoken. She'd do well with either one of the F2, for sure.

I love Brooks with Des, though. He just makes me go gaga and weak in the knees. As does their chemistry.

Still, she could not go wrong with either one of those guys. This is a first for me, I think, to not be turned off by the runner-up in some way. He even gave Brooks a compliment.

yeah, he is just a really sincere guy. that is a rare trait on this silly show, IMO. Brooks and him seems to be buddies...and whoever end up as F1, they certainly will still be a life-long friend, IMO.(cough2 Jef-Arie..lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:55 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:

Yeah, I have to say I really like Chris. He's not as handsome, IMO, as Brooks, but I think I may have seen his body in that preview, and if that was him I now see why she thought he had the most attractive body. I really like Chris. He's very nice and charming in a soft-spoken. She'd do well with either one of the F2, for sure.

yeah, he is just a really sincere guy. that is a rare trait on this silly show, IMO. Brooks and him seems to be buddies...and whoever end up as F1, they certainly will still be a life-long friend, IMO.(cough2 Jef-Arie..lol)

Isn't that so strange how often that happens? Roberto and Chris too, etc.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:04 am

Chris and brooks def seem close! I like how when brooks returned that was chris who yelled yay, he's back( or something like that)! And then said he was so charming :) I also liked thy chris said at the pool party he already had a rose and wouldn't take time from others! I love a man with confidence!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:08 am

brittany4400 wrote:Chris and brooks def seem close! I like how when brooks returned that was chris who yelled yay, he's back( or something like that)! And then said he was so charming :) I also liked thy chris said at the pool party he already had a rose and wouldn't take time from others! I love a man with confidence!

I liked that too. Not only confidence, but thinking of others a little. He's a great guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:41 am

canyonvue wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:Chris and brooks def seem close! I like how when brooks returned that was chris who yelled yay, he's back( or something like that)! And then said he was so charming Smiley I also liked thy chris said at the pool party he already had a rose and wouldn't take time from others! I love a man with confidence!

I liked that too. Not only confidence, but thinking of others a little. He's a great guy.

glad that you like our boy..;)...i wish i have seen him more. i have to wait till Ep.5 to soaking him up on his solo date....and..it will be less time, since Bryden will interrupt his date.... no no

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:42 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:Chris and brooks def seem close! I like how when brooks returned that was chris who yelled yay, he's back( or something like that)! And then said he was so charming Smiley I also liked thy chris said at the pool party he already had a rose and wouldn't take time from others! I love a man with confidence!

glad that you like our boy..;)...i wish i have seen him more. i have to wait till Ep.5 to soaking him up on his solo date....and..it will be less time, since Bryden will interrupt his date.... no no

Sucks. He deserves his time.

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:48 am

Not that this is a bad thing but my smooth talker radar did slightly go off with chris tonight, but I would still totally have his babies!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:49 am

brittany4400 wrote:Not that this is a bad thing but my smooth talker radar did slightly go off with chris tonight, but I would still totally have his babies!

Him a smooth talker? Really? I see that with Juan Pablo more than Chris!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:55 am

atem wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:Not that this is a bad thing but my smooth talker radar did slightly go off with chris tonight, but I would still totally have his babies!

Him a smooth talker? Really? I see that with Juan Pablo more than Chris!

Hell to the NO!!...articulate? YES. Smooth talker? farthest thing from him, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:21 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3hgNxBoeMg&list=UUBJHeXfPOhztXdFSsAh1fyw&index=1

0:35 and 3:58..... Brittany!! ENjoy!! He is Dayuuummm!!. :Drool: drooling :crazy dance:
laugh out loud ing at him staring at Ben.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 48 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 43 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

+28
ilb123
Rosepetal
sfrank
IrishGal
Piper61