SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10

Page 37 of 49 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 37 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10

Post by Lucas15 Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:42 pm

melisma wrote:think back a couple of months to the reactions that all of you had when Shay's blog/tweets did NOT include Catherine. You all were sure that Shay hated her.

I remember but this wasn't a case of using social media - it was a non-use of social media which led to a lot of speculation. This is a damned if you do and damned if you don't situation; if you use it some will criticize you for using it and if you don't some will read something into your lack of use.

Not to mention that a media-savvy quasi-celebrity can choose exactly what to post (and what NOT to post) in order to manipulate what their followers hear. Not saying that SeanCat did that, but the possibilities are endless in that regard. **Think Fleiss and his tweets made to advertise his show even though they are huge exaggerations.**

Social media in today's age is just like any other sort of media; people listen to what you say and form opinions based on it and if you say nothing at all they will form opinions about that too. Anyone in any sort of public spotlight has a fundamental choice; say nothing and let others influence the opinions the public has or say something and let the public have additional information which you have controlled on which to base their opinions.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 37 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10

Post by motheroffive Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:32 pm

Not to beat a dead horse but to me this trip to New York is a perfect example of them not really tweeting a lot about what is going on in their day to day lives. We knew they were going to New York this week not because either of them tweeted about it (other than Sean saying he was excited to see the Mesnicks) but because the charity event tweeted that they would be attending and we saw the advertisement for the Katie Show. We know they are going somewhere on a plane because they were seen in the airport. We find out much more from others than we do from them directly.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by in2deep Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:34 pm

Hmmm. Why would they have wedding appointments in NY if they're getting married in LA? Or did I miss something? :greenman:

"Reality TV is to reality what love handles are to love." - J. McGinness
Ride on! 8)
in2deep
in2deep

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:42 pm

in2deep wrote:Hmmm. Why would they have wedding appointments in NY if they're getting married in LA? Or did I miss something? :greenman:

Well we don't know that they have any wedding related appointments in NYC, that's just wishful thinking on our part. Nevertheless, I believe all the Bachelor brides have visited bridal gown designers in NYC, usually with their family and a few friends and all the Bachelor married couples have been wed in the LA area.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 37 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 37 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 37 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 37 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 37 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:46 pm

in2deep wrote:Hmmm. Why would they have wedding appointments in NY if they're getting married in LA? Or did I miss something? :greenman:

Where has it been confirmed that they have any wedding appointments in NY? Depending on how you look at it, you could or could not have missed anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:06 pm

We don't even know that they are headed to NYC today for that matter. We just assume it because they would have left tomorrow to head there to tape Katie. We are just silly hopeless romantics who are dying for some wedding news. That's why I like hanging here in the fan forum. Hugesmile

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 37 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 37 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 37 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 37 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 37 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:20 pm

lipsis wrote:We don't even know that they are headed to NYC today for that matter. We just assume it because they would have left tomorrow to head there to tape Katie. We are just silly hopeless romantics who are dying for some wedding news. That's why I like hanging here in the fan forum. Hugesmile

word

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:36 pm

lipsis wrote: That's why I like hanging here in the fan forum. Hugesmile

This is a pretty cool place to be!!! Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:15 pm

I LOVE her tweets lol!!

Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici 1m
Big Apple, gimme all you got.

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:16 pm

@clmgiudici: Big Apple, gimme all you got.

https://twitter.com/clmgiudici/status/343823368287567872

They've arrived!
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:24 pm

Hope they do something fun tonight.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:58 pm

I'm glad they've gone a bit ahead. Their other trips to NYC have been so quick that I think they've had one dinner there.... barely had their feet on the ground.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 49 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10

+46
jaromarie
pugmomma
pretty jmai
Amberish
Karen5354