SELECT CONTENT

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by Iluvbachette Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:01 pm

Just a reminder keep in mind the editing. What we think we are seeing at the final with Tim singing to Jenna. Very well could be Tim singing to Sara. They just spliced it in place. Remember they have been doing this all season long.

:cheerpom: Team Sara and Tim are sitting strong and firm on the music bus. :cheerpom:
Stay positive. It isn't over until it's over. We haven't seen the end and neither has anyone else. :scootin: :Jeremiah :

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by rjoct Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:01 pm

Iluvbachlorette, at this point I'm kind of on the "just let there be love" bus. So no matter, I hope it's a happy ending for the people involved. I do think, you are a romantic and I applaud your unwavering belief in Tim and Sara. Even though the odds are stacked against Sara, just think of the fun you will have parading through these forums saying "TOLD YOU SO!" (if the current evidences turns out phony).

So for that, you go sista!

rjoct

Back to top Go down

Post by goodgirl Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:02 pm

I am still rooting for Sara and Tim. Call me naive but I'm not throwing in the towel on Lavapez because someone chose to post a pic without thinking about others.

I will not quit Lavapez until I hear Tim tells Sara that she is not the ONE. I'm so curious to hear what he says to her.

Iluvbachette, stay strong, you have many support on this board. I like your post and maybe just maybe you could be right. It gives me a glimmer of hope.
Cant wait for tomorrow.

goodgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:09 pm

I would like everyone to reframe from saying this is all about young, immature, sex sells opinions. We don't know the outcome. So lets stay commited to love will find its way to the right heart. Every one deserves love even if we don't see it. Stay Classy my dear family. Sara would want nothing better than for us to hold our head up high through out this. Just like she has.

Oh and btw. I have hope in a post she sent to me some time ago. So with out going into details BELEIVE IN LOVE, SARA AND TIM.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by MatchMaker Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:26 pm

I'm a guy. And even though the Marylyn Monroe type is the one best suited for me in a soul mate relationship. I'm more interested in how our two brains work together. I think that the comfort, security, trust and heartfelt communication that Sara exudes is so much more important. At least to me it is (and Sara isn't even my type of girl). Go Sara and Tim!

MatchMaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:26 pm

I would hate it if several of the Ready For Love threads had to be closed down with the Finale available to watch tomorrow.

Please, don't attack each other. I am asking again that everyone take the time to read the rules we have here. When our rules continue to be ignored it leaves us little options in how to deal with the situation.

Thanks.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:38 pm

Love_Me wrote:I would hate it if several of the Ready For Love threads had to be closed down with the Finale available to watch tomorrow.

Please, don't attack each other. I am asking again that everyone take the time to read the rules we have here. When our rules continue to be ignored it leaves us little options in how to deal with the situation.

Thanks.

Thanks Love_me. I don't know why that even came about. But I refuse to give attention to that person. Tuesday can't come soon enough for all of us, i'm sure. Enjoy watching the final.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:42 pm

In going back and rewatching the Rink Drink interview. Here is what is asked of the guys.
"Is the ending going to surprise us would you say".
Ben "oh ya, I think you're going to be surprised every week".
Ernesto "Every episode is going to be really enjoyable to watch".
Tim "Something happens -- --- ---" I can't make out the words.

Here's the link.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i9xqBhui60

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by realitylovefan Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:56 pm

So I saw "the picture" and read through today's comments about "the final one", CALL ME CRAZY, but I am still holding out hope that Sara is the final one for Tim. I just cannot deny the love story that I see between Tim and Sara. I am not giving up yet!

realitylovefan

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:02 pm

realitylovefan wrote:So I saw "the picture" and read through today's comments about "the final one", CALL ME CRAZY, but I am still holding out hope that Sara is the final one for Tim. I just cannot deny the love story that I see between Tim and Sara. I am not giving up yet!

I'll be there right along with all of you. Thanks for the great ride during the show.
Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 9 Fatlady

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by rjoct Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:12 pm

Has anyone else noticed that Sara has gone radio silent on twitter the past week. She went from tweeting several times a day to barely saying anything or only retweeting. What gives?

rjoct

Back to top Go down

Post by goodgirl Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:16 pm

I do believe something happens at the finale, simply because Sarah Moore said "y'all are gonna die" and she cant wait to hear what everyone has to say. I dont think it's because Jenna is (supposedly) F1.

Uhmmm? I wonder what could it be?

goodgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

+33
iamreal2u
maighread
lorijbaker
readyforlove92
kittycat800