SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion

Page 24 of 47 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:23 pm

sophienette wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:Kasha..we do have Brooks activating his Tweeter I believe the 8 th..so maybe he did come back to the US.OR did stay on the island..

I believe they created the drama because she was struggling to finish the season..I think she did make her mind up very early.JMO.

Also her saying in a interview that the process taught her what she wanted and needed..

HM - it was activated  the previous week.

April 30th.
If our timeline is right and they got to Antigua for the sole purpose of the normal process of 3 fd/ RC and then 2 MTP/2 LCD and FRC then arrival on April 25 and being back in the state by May 10 is a L O N G  span.  That long span was intentional for built in drama.

What was the span from arrival to location of 3 FD to back in US (including post FRC time for B/ette and F1) during JEm and JASH?

Off the top of my head, I can not recall the exact length of time.
And perhaps I am not explaining my thoughts well.
Let me try again.
During the episode that Brian's gf confronts Brian, the audience was given information that the latest Brian's journey with the show would last would be May 10--the arrival back in the US. So that date was determined prior to filming. An end date was established.
During normal season filming after the FRC the couple and some of the crew are left behind for some private time. Generally a few days.
So under normal circumstances:
Arrival in Antigua and episode for FD: April 25--April 30
FD 1 April 26
FD 2 April 27
FD 3 April 28
3 RC April 29
Plenty of time, even a day left over. Not so out of the ordinary. Normal season. No eyebrows raised.

Last episode--May 1--May 10
Normally only 2 men are left
MTP 1 May 1
MTP 2 May 2
LCD 1 May 3
LCD 2 May 4
Ring shopping--May 5
May 6 FRC---NORMAL for filming in the past.
May 6--May 10 wrap party and private time.

But the above is not what happened.

This is what happened hypothetically: (the exact event during the date is hypothetical)
MTP 1 May 1
MTP 2 May 2
Brooks "returns" May 3?
LCD 1 May 4 Drew leaves when he finds out Brooks returns.
LCD 2 May5
LCD 3 May 6 --and Brooks MTP?
ring shopping May 7
FRC May 8
May 8-10 wrap party and day in return to states.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion

Post by asim Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:28 pm

Got it Kasha, thanks really makes sense
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsbatonmom Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:36 pm

Kasha, so do you think Chris does not know that Brooks returns.
mrsbatonmom
mrsbatonmom

Female Posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:39 pm

Kasha, thank you for figuring out a plausible timeline. The length of time they were in Antigua always seemed too long to me. Something out of the ordinary had to happen. And, if they knew ahead of time that the return would be May 10, were they basing this on the F1 and Des having time in Antigua alone before returning home? So, either they did not have alone time, or another scenario is that it (the outcome) was pre-planed and thus the need for the extra time.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:56 pm

mrsbatonmom wrote:Kasha, so do you think Chris does not know that Brooks returns.

There would be no logical way for me to conclude this. I have no idea.
What I do know is that a definitive timeframe was set.
I speculate whatever transpired with Brooks was producer ploy. I tend to think it was no big deal and certainly no family emergency or god forbid, death--he would not have "returned". (And on an aside--my feeling with Karma--who would even mess with the serious of that kind of real issue--maybe MF, but I can't attribute that to Brooks) So it was similar silliness like the other stuff this season. I mean seriously, we don't even see Brooks with a splint on that broken finger and most do wear splints for a broken finger more than a week! I doubt anything truly earth shattering happened to get Brooks to leave. I am thinking more on the lines of bowel irregularity and needing Activia. Or running out of hair products. I think he was holed up in Antigua waiting for his next scene--the producers having him return. And if he flew back to the states--Utah and turned around--MOROON! But that time frame could account for him leaving April 29th, re-activating twitter April 30, and being back to resume this craziness by May 2 or 3.
You know, Brad 1.0 season, Jenni Croft did not realize Deanna was not the F1 until way after filming was over. Jenni believed that since she was rejected by Brad that De was his chosen. We know and now, of course, Jenni knows that De may have been the last one standing she was not chosen.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:02 pm

Brooks did have a splint on his finger. You can see it in the pictures of them practicing in Spain.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:07 pm

I have my own thoughts on this but I have to agree with alot of what you said Kasha.  I do think its a producer ploy. The time between his 2nd one on one and HTD (I think it was figured out his was last) is about a week, then he is by himself with a producer another week cause wouldn't he have the last FD.  So he could of gotten totally turned around in his head and decided he couldn't go through with it, or had doubts about how she felt, hence they put him on another part of the island, his twitter goes back up.  If it was a major thing with the family I think we would of heard something, I'm in the same area as Brooks and I searched the local papers for that time period and nothing..
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:07 pm

The show needed a longer timeline this season to deal with the plot twist that appears to be planned for from the get go.

I can't help but wonder if this plot twist was in part to handle the fantasy suite issue. Brooks might not be "active", but he might not have wanted to do anything that would embarrass his family. The "I'll accept but just to talk" that we have been getting for the past few seasons is worn it's course. Not that it matters what transpires behind closed doors, but that it matters to some people to make it clear what is "not" happening.

According to some that have posted, being together overnight would not be acceptable. It's just a thought.

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion - Page 24 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:10 pm

I know I saw Michael's and not nearly the circus was made out that issue. My point being the drama that is propagaed for this show rivals what was televised for Nik Wallenda doing the Grand Canyon.

And even with last night's drama the ratings still were unsettling.
8pm – The Bachelorette: 1.8 in the demo with 6.29 million.
Previous weeks:
Episode 09-04: Monday, 06/17/13
1.7 in the demo (-6% change) with 5.47 million (-6% change).
Season averages: 1.77 in the demo with 5.73 million.

Episode 09-03: Monday, 06/10/13
1.8 in the demo (+6% change) with 5.76 million (+6% change).
Season averages: 1.80 in the demo with 5.81 million.

Episode 09-02: Monday, 06/03/13
1.7 in the demo (-11% change) with 5.69 million (-11% change).
Season averages: 1.80 in the demo with 5.84 million.

Episode 09-01: Monday, 05/27/13
1.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 5.99 million total viewers.
Season averages: 1.9 in the demo with 5.99 million.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:13 pm

moonchild wrote:The show needed a longer timeline this season to deal with the plot twist that appears to be planned for from the get go.

I can't help but wonder if this plot twist was in part to handle the fantasy suite issue.  Brooks might not be "active", but he might not have wanted to do anything that would embarrass his family.  The "I'll accept but just to talk" that we have been getting for the past few seasons is worn it's course.   Not that it matters what transpires behind closed doors, but that it matters to some people to make it clear what is "not" happening.

According to some that have posted, being together overnight would not be acceptable.  It's just a thought.

Definitely not for a Mormon.

Last edited by canyonvue on Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:05 pm

ABC media pics show that Brooks' and Desiree's date in Portugal was on 4/13.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:38 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
albean99 wrote:
2observe wrote:
albean99 wrote:It's really not clear watching it but I do think Des let's Drew go, probably before LCD. She has a swimsuit under her top. It could be taken either way but I don't see two of her f3 guys leaving.
What's interesting to me is that we have SCs of Michael (eliminated at F5 RC), Zak (eliminated at HTD), Chris (eliminated at FD) and Brooks (F2???) all looking upset in limos.  Where is Drew???
ETA: If Des had eliminated Drew, we would have seen his departure in the limo.

We don't have Chris eliminated at FD. We have him in a limo that seems to be either on the way to or from the FRC. You're right that there are no shots of Drew in a limo but not sure if it means anything. They may have decided not to show it because it didn't fit what they were going
for.

If Drew leave, it wont be in a limo..prolly in a van like Arie`s departure
If Des had eliminated Drew, we would have seen his response to his elimination during his exist ride out. That's no SC showing that so if Drew does leave he chose to do so. jmo
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 47 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Discussion

+51
luvstx
pander3575
SueSt
Judiful
Peppermom